Friendship is Stupid (OPEN)

TRH501

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...Still grumpy."Jack retorted, rolling his eyes at her. Sighing, he forced a smile. "...Pink pony, I've heard that your an element of harmony. Your friend Twilight was too busy for me, but I think Discord is planning something big..."

I love being a wild card.

((Nope))

"Well deep in the Ever Free Forest I have a house in that house is all the technology that you two need to get back to Earth and not ruin the balance of this dimension any more. If you want to know more I will continue but if not I will let you go and ruin the dimensional balance." the unicorn said quite sternlly

((That would be kinda god modding...Sorry brony, but it's more fun this way!))

"...Right."Jack looked at him skeptically. "Listen, that kind of technology doesn't even exist on Earth, a world that relies on science, and from what I've heard Everfree is dangerous. I'm not risking my tail for your bluff. Besides..."He flashed a smirk at him, "Leaving a trail of fire is fun...To honesty Amy, let us go."

"Quickly now, we must warn her of the impending danger..."Jack walked up to the house and knocked on it. Big Mac opened up and stared down at Jack silently. "...Uhh...Is the element of honesty here?"

"You mean Applejack?"

"...Sure."

"Yup."They stared at each other silently for a little while. "...Can we see her then?"

"Yup. Applejack!"He called from behind him.

"Applejack? Ponyville is in dire need of your help!"Jack spoke urgently, "Discord is planning something big, and he needs to be stopped! I've already told a few of the others, but I don't how long it'll be until he strikes!"

Looks like acting class paid off...

"well that is a big remark but i am going to go with y'all just in case" said Applejack applejack turn to the filly "now applebloom listen to big mackintosh and granny smith" said applejack "and big mackintosh i will be back soon"

((I guess I was too out there but hey oh well if you want I have like a whole book for that guy any ways Joe will be in the background always watching Jack and Amy.))