New worlds(anthro/ PM if any questions)

DaftPunkPony

This is about a human like thing of your picking, coming down from a portal to equestria. Simple as that! I don't care what character you pick, I just have to approve it. :)

Here we go!

The morning in equestria was a cold bitter one. It was early in the morning, so no colts or filly were out playing in the snow. The older ponies on the other hand, were siting outside with winter clothing, sipping at either hot chocolate, coffee, or herbal tea, trying to get some peace before the children would herd outside, eager to be a child and play in the snow.

The frozen ice crystals were falling at a slow and thin pace. Everything was calm...

Suddenly, a purplish-black vortex spat out three figures. They all landed violently, the one with a giant hat thing fell with a squishy thud, the two wearing black leather jackets produced a metallic thunk. The two bipedal figures wearing gold and silver helmets while sporting a leather jacket, got up first. Their helmets lit up and they began scanning the proximity of the area. The one with the giant red "mouse" looking hat got up about the same time all the older ponies began getting up and trotting over to help them.

"WHAT THE hec|<?!?!" He shouted in pain as he began rubbing his sore back.

The two robots looked at him, the gold one making a check mark, the silver one typing across his helmet monitor

"Sector clear of threats."

The giant hat one asked with great concern,

"Where are we?"

post-8965-0-28131600-1382406837_thumb.jp

post-8965-0-38421500-1382406849.jpg

"You're in equestria....ponyville...where are you from" I said checking the two robots

(Oh...my character ShadowTech is a 16 year old pegasus...he can teleport due to his mom)