Goggle Sparks Schematic

Goggle Sparks

I have started drawing when The Newbie Artist Training Ground event happened in Equestria Daily

How I start from

scan0002ma.jpg

to

img2rt.jpg

is the mystery for me to this day :?:

Anyways, I'm conflict between drawing more pictures and writing fanfics atm :oops:

As of now, though, I'm thinking of drawing Dinky Doo joining the CMC but couldn't find an implied talent for Dinky to spice up the drawing. My current though is muffin-related ability but if anyone have some advices for it, I'd like to hear it.

Wow! That's a great improvement! Grats!

What is Fluttershy playing there? I don't think I've seen an instrument like that before.

As of now, though, I'm thinking of drawing Dinky Doo joining the CMC but couldn't find an implied talent for Dinky to spice up the drawing. My current though is muffin-related ability but if anyone have some advices for it, I'd like to hear it.

Hmm. A lot of the fanart of Dinky suggests that she really wants to fly like her mommy. Maybe her skill is something like hang-gliding or maybe flying one of those crazy contraptions that Pinkie has in Griffon the Brush Off?

That's sound reasonable. I'll keep that in mind then :o

What is Fluttershy playing there? I don't think I've seen an instrument like that before.

It's a glass armonica, an instrument created by Benjamin Franklin to play the original "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" the music link is below.