Need advise for my Video Game Brony Webshow

EonGenesis

Hi! I'm EonGenesis, I'm new here in the Canterlot forums. I'd like to have advise from everyone and everypony to see my reviews I made and see what's

everypony's opinions are.

Honestly I don't wanna be a AVGN or a JonTron rip off, I personality want to inspire my own style of making videos, it's hard to be different.

Plus I don't want anyone to hate me as much as I don't wanna hate anyone else.

I try very hard to achieve what I can into making my videos so more feedback will be appreciated from all of you out there!

Thank you all so much!! I hope you enjoy them as I try to continue working more of them very soon!!

(A new intro and top ten videos as well)

:Video Reviews I made so far:

WARNING: NSFW

Edited by EonGenesis

Oh yay, a fellow reviewer! Actually, I think your reviews are pretty good. I'd say they might be on par in quality with Somecallmejohhny or thatonevideogamer. Pretty great reviews! I do have to ask, what program do you use to edit? In my quest to bring my blog reviews to youtube, I need all the information I can get.

Also, I know you put a warning at the beginning of the the video for language but when posting videos to Canterlot that involve the words used, it's best to include a Not Safe For Work warning or NSFW, that way everyone will know that it isn't appropriate for children, and it might just save this topic from getting deleted.

Oh yay, a fellow reviewer! Actually, I think your reviews are pretty good. I'd say they might be on par in quality with Somecallmejohhny or thatonevideogamer. Pretty great reviews! I do have to ask, what program do you use to edit? In my quest to bring my blog reviews to youtube, I need all the information I can get.

Also, I know you put a warning at the beginning of the the video for language but when posting videos to Canterlot that involve the words used, it's best to include a Not Safe For Work warning or NSFW, that way everyone will know that it isn't appropriate for children, and it might just save this topic from getting deleted.

Thank you very much!! I use Sony Vegas Pro 12, these videos are old and have been pilot reviews since. Plus since I got a new camera, and a new laptop, I can make my videos a whole lot better!!

Also thanks for telling me to put NSFW there, I really didn't know that. ^_^"