Times Up! (Errare and Rust)

Gears9333

All was silent in the ruins inside the Everfree forest as the moon cast its like apon its chambers. Weeds seem to have over taken most of the halls as well as broken though most of the stand glass windows leading to the chamber of harmony. Moss grow freely across the break wall which were badly damaged from the elements of nature and caved in roof. It was a sad to think the sisters that ounce ruled the land could no longer protect it.

As the night went on a soft glow started to shine in the center of the room. It quickly started to grow lighting the room in an instent before a power blast of energy lite up the room completely and died out almost just as fast sending a lone earth pony shooting from the light hitting the ground hard with a thud. He gasped for are as he struggled to his hooves. His rust colored mane fell over his face as he tried to regain himself. He looked up at the moon making his brown eyes shine for just a moment before he fell to his flank and sighed rubbed his brown coat feeling a bit soar from the landing. He looked down at the watch attached to his side with a metal chain "When am I now? I thought I fixed this thing?" He said to himself having no clue where he was.

• Like 1

The air seemed to slowly fill with a sort of... tension. A few clouds traveled in front of the moon, casting the forest in even further darkness. A rustling came from the feared wood around the ruins, though, one could not be sure if it was from a animal, or from the wind, which began to whip up.

Suddenly, the clouds shifted, and the moon shown through the dilapidated castle. The wind died down, and the tension drained. A shadow rose up on the wall of a destroyed wall, and a powerful, musical, feminine voice spoke up from behind him.

"What's this? A time traveler,! And better yet, the cause of all this."

Rust jumped hearing the voice and quickly turned. He was in shock of what he saw. A draconequus standing right in front of him. Thanks to his watch he had been transported to some rather dangerous places but he had never had to come face to face with one of them. He knew he was no match for such a power creature. Rust thought it was best to keep his cool seeing as she didn't attack him right off the bat she probably didn't mean any harm just yet at lest. " A Draconequus..." he said almost nervous to speak to her " How did you know I was a time traveler?" he said before what she said after caught up with him "Wait what do you mean the cause of all this? What happened?"

"What, is a understatement here, I'm afraid." Errare stepped out from the shadows of the ruin, towering over the Time Traveler. She wore a look of heavy exhaustion, but still managed to have a air of power about her. "As to why I know, Its simple really. You radiate the wrong time signatures." She crossed her arms.. "And if you wouldn't mind, I could use some help here."

Rust found it hard not to stare at her as she walked out. The look in her was hard to bare. His nervousness shifted to a bit of worry for her seeing her present state. "I don't know how much help a simple earth pony like me would be that someone like yourself couldn't do." he rubbed the back of his neck "Well maybe not that simple seeing as I just jumped through time. Still I would like to know as much as I can about this place. If I'm going to be stuck here."