Time for a Turnabout (Closed, PM for invite.)

NeoExlucky

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )

"Aselia is a friend of mine from Childhood. I've known her for years, she also has some experience in Law, and...other things. You just need to see her, she can help you." Time Spinner told the trio of defenders.

(Teleport!)

There was a large, grey, two story building at the address that Time Spinner gave to the attorneys. There was a sign that read "History in the making" and a sign below it that read "closed" however you can tell that there are three ponies inside, along with some other objects inside. None of them look to happy, and it seems like there is a sense of dread around the building. What wonders await on the inside and how will Aselia be able to help?

The door slowly swings open, however no pony is close to the door. A little lower than a pony's head would be, is a white raven with a long beak it's white feathers look majestic and it's big blue eyes look fairly large. It gives a mighty crow before it moves to the side, revealing a big pegasus. "Hi there!" The stallion says. "My name is Gadget, can I help you?"

A female voice seems to answer his question. "Gadget, I think they might be part of the defense team for Time." Gadget moves out of the way and on a chair in the middle of a medium sized, office is a red mare in ruby robes. Next to her is another pegasus with a concerned look on her face. She doesn't speak but looks to the red Unicorn instead. "Please come in, Time said you would arrive here. My name is Aselia."

"It's is a pleasure to meet, Aselia and Gadget.We are part of the defense team." Charles says focused on the pegasus and unicorn,but then he focuses his eyes on the raven."Well,who we got here?Quite a raven if I say so myself." he says with a smile,"It's nice that you two found Time Spinner's raven."

"Found...?" Aselia said, soundly a bit confused. She turned to the purple pegasus who simply shrugged. "Nevermore hasn't left. She doesn't leave unless Time needs to send a letter to somepony, which he hasn't done in a while now." Aselia looked Swift Blitz who gave a very puzzled look as well. None of them seemed to know what the defense team was talking about.

Aselia's eyes light up as she soon, seems to realize the importance of this flaw. "Well if there's a flaw, why don't you tell me what Time Spinner was really doing. Perhaps though, it'd be best to investigate his room. There are things there that might help you." Swift Blitz gets up to follow her, along with Gadget. The three lead the team upstairs to a room. "Are you ready to prove that your investigators? This case is quite clear once you find all the pieces."

Aselia nodded. "In this room, there should be some evidence. Don't be afraid to go looking through Time's drawers. He keeps most of his clothes in another room. His desk might hold some promise too. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me."

(Investigation mode!)

Master-Bedroom_3915437.jpg

Aselia walks towards the drawer. "What's this?" She plucks out a piece of paper. "Interesting, Time Spinner wasn't one to leave papers lying about, he always kept them in his desks." She reads the letter and his eyes glow with knowledge. "Well he had good reason to keep it hidden, it seems this is a love letter of some kind."

She hands the paper to Mr.Gene.

kLmZ3mG.png

"Time Spinner was seeing a mare?!" The grey pegasus called out in wonder. "That's so awesome! No wonder he was so mello lately, his lady friend helped calm him down!"

"Gadget...if Time Spinner was seeing that mare, and still plans on it, then we need to find more evidence." The purple pegasus told her brother. Her voice was very authoritative, like one of a guard, but was soft when she spoke, like she was dreading something.

"Blitzy is right, we need to find more evidence. Defense Team, perhaps you might find something in the other parts of his room. There doesn't seem to be anything in this drawer anymore."

"Time...has never been one to talk about his personal life..." Swift said very hesitantly. "He's always working, and the only times we've seen him out of the house were on special occasions, grocery shopping, or when he visits our mother. He doesn't really talk to anypony, unless he met her through work, but not many young mares trot through that door, and the ones that do are already married."

Gadget shrugged. "There was this one time we went down to ponyville for a science convention. We met a mare there who was extremely into anthropology, and Time really enjoyed her company but she was already in a relationship...with another mare. The two haven't talked since that week."

Aselia shook her head. "During school, Time and I only used to talk when we were in the library, or working together on a project. He never seemed to like making friends and he very rarely dated. Which is odd for him, he's a sucker for romance but he never really got into dating." Aselia looked at the note again."The inks fairly fresh though, it had to have been recently written. I wonder...if Nevermore knows something, if only birds could talk."

Aselia shook her head. "Nevermore does almost all of the messaging in this house. She sends the letters everywhere, but most of them are in the middle of the night, and are requests for books and other objects of the like. Time Spinner wouldn't use Nevermore to send personal messages. Whenever he sends a letter to his mother, he uses the Canterlot post office, he never once has sent Nevermore for personal reasons. More than likely Time delivered these letters himself..."

On the quill and parchment pattern bed was a small lump, a book by the looks of it. Aselia picked it up and began to look through it. "It's just a book, probably just something from..." She stops mid sentence and looks at the spine, stares at it for a bit, then opens it up to the back. There is a time-in, time-out card. The spine has a pattern on it, with a seal from the Canterlot Library. "This is odd. Defense team..." She hands Winter the book.

t8f0umA.png

"...I want you to tell me why this is so odd. What about this book is weird to find in Time Spinner's room?" She says with a crooked smile.

She watches as more and more items are found. "This isn't making any since to me. He swear that he was looking for the raven though, and if the raven is supposed to deliver mail why didn't he send personal mails with it." she ponders in her head "And what's with the poetry book, he doesn't look like one to read poetry." she looks over at aselia. "Um excuse me do you think there are any of his letters in here?" she asks