Sophie's pony for Canterlot; The Movie!

CherryRie

Name: Sophie (CherryRie)

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Colour: Paint horse, mostly white with light brown blotches

Mane/Tail/Markings Colour & Style: Mousy brown mane that never seems to do what she wants, mostly due to over straitening (I really should get a haircut). Usually tied back in a ponytail, bound in three places to stop it fluffing wildly.

Eye Colour: Blue

Cutie Mark: Splotchy painted Bonsai tree

Physique: Athletic but short, often mistaken for being younger then she is. Her wings are a little larger then the rest of her proportions, making them slightly unweildy.

Origin: IRL

Motivation:None. Honestly. I don't have any. Where ever life takes me, I'm happy. Do you have any I can borrow?

Likes:All kinds of weather, gardening, walks through the countryside, reading, creativity, kids, games, imagination.

Dislikes:Maths, spelling, most close social situations (alcohol helps though), being ID'd for freekin' everything.

Character Summary: After her somewhat wild teen years, Sophie has settled down a bit and moved back to a part time job while she completes an art degree. So far she has cruised through life without much direction or meaning and even now is plagued by private doubt and self loathing. She hates the idea of being a burden though, and so bottles up most of the bad feelings, resulting in depression that she is presently on medication for.

Sophie dose have several phobias, though none of them are consistent. From flying bugs to heights, anything can set her off. Sometimes she can happily pet bumble bees, other times she screams at the sound of anything buzzing.

However, this all changes in the presence of friends. Though mostly socially awkward, once she loosens up a bit though she can be the heart and soul of the party, like a fly-wheel that runs on happy. Relying on her self-awareness to keep her more eccentric side in check, Sophie tends to get giddy very easily when exposed to sugar or excitement.

As most of her romantic interests have found out she can also be something of a cheap date. Rarely imbibing any alcohol or intoxicants, the giddy girl has a nasty habit of going over board when she finally brake into the bar (considering her favourite party game is 'Suggest a drink that doesn't come in pints'). This probably explains her present situation. Alone and still slightly drunk in the middle of the everfree forest.