Winter Time

Winter

Such a great season!

Anyways, I'm looking to either start up or join a few RPs, but I don't know where to start and the people I normally would have contacted don't seem to be around any more. If you would be interested in such an endeavor, please let me know either here or in a fancy Private Message. Since it is finals week and I am the sort that already has everything squared away and ready, I'll be having a lot of free time and I'd like to spend a portion of it here. I look forward to making some new friends :)

<-- My log is available somewhere over there, if you want any examples of characters.

I would gladly play with you! I have Cherry, my Pegasus if you want something with Winter. Sandy can go for Spring and...well, I wonder how the interaction would be with a blind colt (Shadowe) and your hippogriff....whichever one suits you best, sugarcube!

Any of the above would be wonderful, thank you for the speedy response ^_^

I think I'd like to play Spring first, since I haven't had much practice with that one. Do you want to move the discussion to PM to decide on a starting point or do you already have an idea you would like to use?

Archived