A Trip to Town (Private)

Winter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This struck Storm as a surprise. Somepony to help... She weighed her options carefully. Typically the errands were done alone and were boring shop visits. However, some company could help carry things and somepony that is more familiar with the town could be invaluable in bartering. Besides, things are more fun with friends, anyways. "Huh... That would be nice, if you are sure it is okay with your boss. My first goal is to get some wood polish. Do you know of a place that might have that? I usually just walk around the market, but if you already know a place..."

Storm recoiled slightly from the excitement this pony radiated. Although she was getting more and more used to the warmth and outgoing nature of ponies, there was still some leftover reservation. "I.. er.. Yeah, I came to town to get some wood polish, and Charged here said you might have some."

Storm looked towards Charged Bolt with a questioning look on her face, then turned back to the counter and craned her neck to try to see around through the door. There weren't very many other things she had to do in town, but Storm wanted to leave and head towards Cloudsdale before it got dark. "So... How long do you think she will be, Bolt? Can I call you that, by the way?"

"Wow, all of that searching, and what you were looking for was here the whole time." Storm commented on the story while tapping a claw impatiently on the ground. Although she enjoyed the conversation, she could only wonder what was taking Shoeshine so long with the wood polish. Maybe she should have mentioned the other items she was looking for before the mare had already disappeared through the door. Could there even be books here that she might like to add to that list? "What kinds of places did you see on your search?"

"I saw old ruins, new buildings, the princesses and the highest mount..." He was suddenly cut off by Shoeshine who trotted towards them, holding some wood polish. "I have the polish. Sorry it took so long, there was a nest of spiders in the corner and I had to get rid of them."

Archived