Skyward Pirates: Rise of the Angel Fleet(Closed/Unaccepting)

XanXeto

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ForestSpark shook her head at Arrow's question and closed her eyes. "Sadly no. I was the only one born into my family... and abandoned and left for dead for reasons I don't know yet." She said, yet still keeping her smile upon her face. She then opened her eyes and looked at Arrow, even though she was smiling her usual sweet smile, her eyes showed that there was going to be seriousness behind her words. "She may get under your skin... but she is your kin, Arrow. I'm not saying that you have to treat her like an equal or as a friend, but you should cherish her... just a little more. You'll never know what you had until it's gone." She said softly, and even though she smiled, there was no happiness on her face.

Volt looked back at the dingy as it was a bit away from the ship now. The distance was of no issue as he flapped his wings and took up to the sky, then dashed forward and landed on the middle of the dingy. He spun it around and started to head towards the back of the ship as he was directed to. He flew it until he saw a large opening that was getting ever wider. Once fully opened, he swung the dingy till it faced the opening and flew it right in. He expected it would to of been hard to find some place to park without being in the way, but with his luck, he found a small space right away and pulled into it. He tied the boat off onto a post and looked around, making a whistling noise as he saw the other ships. "Ships like these that make our little Angel look... well, little, but our ship is still ours." He said mostly to himself with a smile as he hopped off the dingy and began walking across the long catwalk to the exit of the hanger.

Valor was laid out on a bed with covers over him and bandages covering his torso up to nearly his neck. The fall had indeed knocked a rib out of place. He finally yawned a little, finally showing a sign of life as he opened his eyes, noticing right off the bat that he was staring at a ceiling, but didn't know where he was. He began to roll his head around, trying to get a look at the room he was in, noticing as well that he didn't know at all where he was. All he remember was that he was about to take off and chase after Arrow again, but he hit something solid, and that was it. He tried to get up, but pain instantly jolted through his body and he quickly lied back down in agony. "He-hello? Is anyone here?" The dark blue pegasus said as he breathed hard a bit from the pain.

WindCatch didn't even so much as look over at Killjoy this time as she questioned him. He wasn't sure how to answer her this time; he wasn't lying to her about wanting to see his brother, but he wasn't telling her the entire truth. He then got a grin on his face as he was going to mess with her for just a moment as he figured out the best way to come back to her question. "And what if I do have a crush on you, how would that make you feel?" He said in a playful and joking tone as he looked over at her, still having the grin on his face.

ForestSpark continued to stare back at Arrow, her eyes not lessening in its intensity. Soon she finally closed her eyes as happiness returned to her and showed on her face and body. "Wither she did or not, forgiveness is always a good trait to have." She said as she walked over towards the edge of the ship and placed her hooves on the railing, supporting herself as she stood and stared out as the clouds obscured her vision. "I do, however, wonder if the ponies from the old ever saw the disaster coming like it did in the stories, and if they did, did they ever wonder if they could of prevented it?" She asked in a voice that seemed a bit like she was ridiculing the ponies in the old stories of when the Earth was still habitable. She stuck her hoof out into the cloud for a few seconds, then drew it back in, seeing that it was now wet with the moister from the cloud. She then used her magic to levitate the water from the hoof into a ball right in front of her. To here, this was her way of keeping her skills sharp as she had to focus on each molecule of the water to make it stay afloat. Unlike other unicorns who just create a barrier around the object to move it, she goes deeper and can even maneuver the molecules around to make them move in any way she wants them to. "But I suppose, even as a nation, they could only do so much. Just like this; catch!" She said and instantly flung the ball of water right at Arrow, making it splash all over her face. She knew that Arrow was about to snap because of that, so she was going to have to get to her point, and quickly. She pulled the water out of Arrow's fur after a few seconds that it dripped off her fur and pulled it into a ball of water again. "Did that hurt?" She asked her, showing that this was still apart of her point.

Wind raised an eyebrow to her response, then looked forward again. 'Does that mean she's...' He thought to himself without completing the thought and silently crused under his breath. "Well I see why that would of been awkward then." He told her as he continued to look forward. "But honestly, I did want to know how my brother was doing. I know this seems selfish and egotistical to say, but thank you for drawing him out." He simply said to her. As they continued forward, he looked over at her again. "This journey is going to take at least till the end of today to reach our first destination, so if you have something important to take care of, now is the time." He informed her in a straight toned voice.

ForestSpark expected as much from her, so she didn't feel any bit hurt emotionally that was. "Well, keep that emotion back for now, until I'm finished at least. Now then, lets say that all this water was to be condensed into a smaller, harder form, one that can only be formed if every particle was close to one another; like a solid." She said, letting her scientist side show a little as she used her magic to make the ball of water smaller and smaller until it was as small as a bead. "And then, you threw it with great force..." She said as she turned to the side and threw the water bead at the edge of the ship, breaking a small bit of the plank threw and threw. "It would go far before faulting. So that makes me wonder, if every pony from the old stories were to of come together and give their all, would they have gone farther than they did, and if so what would we have today? A better future full of flourishing cities and less crime... or..." She stopped herself as her smile nearly faded completely, but it came back as it looked all the time and she walked up to Arrow. "Do you see where my mind wonders to a lot, now? Some of the stallions think that I have my head in the clouds too much, heh, such a choice of words; but what do you think? Am I crazy in your eyes?" She asked her, intentionally making her feel uncomfortable by standing just mere feet away.

ForestSpark's smile widened a little as she softly giggled. "I think we've stood here long enough. Hungry?" She asked Arrow, but before getting an answer, she began walking towards the main stairway that led down to the mess hall.

Killjoy looked at wind and chuckled seeing that Wind looked slightly disappointed "Don't worry Wind...some Mare might fancy you one day." she yelled to Wind. She then thought not knowing why all the Stallions hit on her all the time. she brushed the thoughts away, as she looked ahead and thought about the tasks that she needed to do but couldn't think of any. "I got nothing to do." she yelled to Wind

WindCatch gave up, either she could read him easier than anypony else, or he was just that easy to read all around; either way, it was time to spill the beans, but in his own way. "Whatever the case may be with you, we have a connection; wither it will be by heart or by blades." He yelled back to her, but this time he didn't seem to be joking around and a serious tone was in his voice as well as a serious look on his face, but just for a moment. He wanted her to know that his feelings were not single, nor simple to get rid of.

As they descended further down the ship till they hit the hallway that led to the mess hall, ForestSpark kept the lead and opened the door for them. The cook looked at the two Mares and waved at them. Forest got in line and grabbed two tray. "Two of 'The Best'" She said as the cook nodded and started filling up the trays with foods from both spectrums; lush greens and delicious fruits and veggies, as well as tender meats with even a cup of sweets. Forest smiled widely and said her thanks, then looked at Arrow. "Com'on, there's an open table that no one else's sitting at." She said and began walking there with her tray, leaving Arrow to carry her own tray as well.

she pushed it out of the cell. he was nice, she guessed, but he was sky patrol. she wasn't going to accept anything from him...... unless it was a key and some medicine for her wing. "one: no thanks two: you seam decently nice and if you get in trouble with my sister i'll get a new guard who probably won't let me play darts." she said her back to him

Archived