Skyward Pirates OOC

XanXeto

This is where all the planning/submitting for positions will take place. Thank you for stopping by, and if you joined the rp, welcome!

Click here to go straight to the RP ----> Skyward Pirates: Rise of the Angel Fleet

Angel Wings.

Name Star Reader.

Position navigator.

age shes in her middle teens,. About 14 15.

Looks slim. Most strength in her wings. Brown maneand white fur

yeah sorry bout that. i was also gonna give a fewmore details but my tablet was getting ready to go dead.

Angel Wings.

name Star Reader.

position navigator.

race: pegases

age shes in her middle teens,. About 14 15.

looks slim. Most strength in her wings. Brown mane and white fur. hair usually done in a braid over the shoulder.

personality she might act tough but shes generally kind. she HATES being woken up. she can be sassy and a smart mouth but will (usually) appologize. shes very loyal but she can be a little gullible. she wont listen to anypony when it comes to orders but the catain.

looking for trouble and she'll often find it.

talent navigating. her cutiemark is a compass with swords as the needles. she also good at sword fight.

other: she always has on her belt which has her compass in her pocket and her sword in the built in sheath

Angel Wings

Name: WindCatch

Race: Earth

Position: Captain

Appearance: Slim, yet strong built. Wild mane with a straight tail, both colored as a dark bronze.

Personality: Very easy going, take a lot to get him mad or upset. He usual is the last one to go to sleep and the first to get up, getting the most out of every day. He's very smooth with everything he says, which allows him to convince anypony to help him and to get great deals at the shops. His silver tongue has gotten him in and out of trouble countless times. He's loyal to his crew because he expects the same loyalty back from them, and will protect them with his life.

Talent: Silver Tongued, able to know which is the best route to take by the air current, and the high ability to lead others

Cutie Mark: Two sails with a gust of wind blowing behind it, signifying his goes where the winds take him.

((That's fine, and I hope you don't mind, but I kinda copied you template. I don't expect anyone/everyone else who joins to make theirs like this.))

Angel Wings

Name: Valor Dash

Race: Pegasus

Position: Cabin Colt

Appearance: Small for his age, he's mane and tale are a bright golden color while his coat and wings are dark blue.

Personality: Very quiet and shy, he usually just does the jobs he's given, from helping the cook prepare the food to medical attention after a fight. He is very kind and helpful, but even when he's helping another, he'll keep to himself most of the time. There are times when his pride will get the better of him and he'll fight back if cornered

Talent: Seeing things others tend to ignore. He can fly for a very long time, as fast as he wants before giving into fatigue.

Cutie Mark: A golden shield with a white wing outstretched on the shield

name: Arrow

position:first mate of ss manehatten mary

appearence: brown mane black fur. looks much like her little sister Star Reader. always has her mane down.

personality: Vain, but loyal to the cause. much like Azula (avatar last airbender). she enjoys pushing the crew to the limits. she finds it amusing. if she has any fear she will hide it. she has "ill' feelings towards her sister Star Reader. she was always jealous of how much attention she got from their parents before they died. and she blew her top when she heard she had joined those "pirates".

talent: being bossy. she will push to the limits. and she can threat ponies pretty well to.

cutie mark: a ship's steering wheel with a sword in it

Sky Patrol

Ship Name: S.S. New Manehatten "Mary"

Ship Class(Size): Capital

Name: Stormride

Race: Earth

Appearance: Dark gray coat with a sleek black mane and tale. Usually wearing uniform.

Personality: Deadly, swift, and well rounded as far a fighting. He usually seems uncaring and delivers swift punishment to all that stand against what this new move means without flinching.

Talent: Cold-hearted, Leads with an iron hoof, stays level-headed in tense situations, excellent in duels and sword fights.

Cutie Mark: Two swords crossed

name: Arrow

position:first mate of ss manehatten mary

appearence: brown mane black fur. looks much like her little sister Star Reader. always has her mane down.

personality: Vain, but loyal to the cause. much like Azula (avatar last airbender). she enjoys pushing the crew to the limits. she finds it amusing. if she has any fear she will hide it. she has "ill' feelings towards her sister Star Reader. she was always jealous of how much attention she got from their parents before they died. and she blew her top when she heard she had joined those "pirates".

talent: being bossy. she will push to the limits. and she can threat ponies pretty well to.

cutie mark: a ship's steering wheel with a sword in it

there

i only made it for the character so she can be first mate.

Alright, rp is open to post now. Want me to make the first post, or you? I'm okay with either way.

P.s: Alright, I'll make the change.

WindCatch and StormRide are brothers.

Interesting. It'll be one big family reunion involving knives, swords, and cannon balls. :D Fun times!

Btw, for spoilers, it's like this [spoiler.]comment here[/spoiler.] without the periods inside the brackets.

I know, and I posted back. It take me a minute, I'm working on other things as well and talking to my gf on facebook.

So, I kinda came to the conclusion that ships could almost be characters as much as the beings that make up their crews are, and as such I made a ship of my own and wrote up a sort of bio and some specifications for it, as well as three of the more prominent and important crew of it. Let me know if there's any problems with it.

Also, while I kinda doubt anyone will want to join it, I should probably include this anyways: As the captain is a cautious sort, I'm gonna ask that anyone who wants to be on the ship includes a bit of background or scene that explains why they were hired on (and give me a chance to look it over so that it makes sense).

Kestrel

Size: Medium

Alignment: Independent

Loadout: Long range exploration and covert ops

Crew size: 10 (plus room for 2 more comfortably)

-Captain: Taalix

-First Mate: Aerus

-Navigator: Luminous Spark

-Gunner

-Gunner

-Gunner

-Marine

-Marine

-Marine

-Medic

about: The Kestrel was based off of previous designs, which were a line of dedicated long range exploration vessels. However, as the conflicts in the skies crew in intensity the design had to be adapted. Still intended primarily as an exploration vessel, most of the new equipment is designed for evading or disabling hostiles, though including one or two destructive weapons was seen as a necessity.

The ship is of medium size, though has slightly smaller that usual crew quarters. The extra space is devoted to additional storage to increase the operational range of the vehicle, and to make room for some of the more unusual equipment.

Crew are responsible for keeping their own areas clean, and take shifts for general duties such as cleaning commons areas, cooking, and the simpler maintenance tasks.

As well as advancing her studies generally, Luminous Spark intends to use the vessel to investigate why the surface is deteriorating as it is. She hopes that by discovering the cause, as solution might be found and the needless conflict in the skies could be greatly diminished.

Name: Luminous Spark

Race: Unicorn

Position: Navigator/Engineer

Appearance: Navy blue coat with a yellow mane, well kept but with no particular style or flare

Personality: Generally friendly, though prone to getting absorbed in her work. She dislikes fighting, but she's grown sufficiently used to it over a few years in an airship that it rarely gets more than a grumble out of her now, though she still prefers to stay out of it unless absolutely necessary.

She has a passion for study and exploration, and can be excitable or overly talkative when presented with a particularly interesting find.

Talent: A knack for understanding and tinkering with magical devices. She can often intuitively understand one she's never seen before just by giving it a thorough look or seeing it activate.

Cutie Mark: A green crystal with a wrench crossed over top of it

Other notes: Luminous Spark is actually the architect and financier of the Kestrel, however she ceded being its captain to Taalix both due to her dislike of combat and his much greater experience.

Name: Taalix

Race: 'Gryphon'

Appearance: Midnight blue feathers and black fur, with a slightly smaller than average stature for a gryphon.

Personality: Not completely humorless, but has very little time for frivolousness. He takes his work very seriously. He has some patience for honest mistakes, but none for pranks, laziness or outright hostility.

Talent: He's primarily versed in unarmed combat, concealment and ambush tactics. He also has a degree of leadership ability, and developed his knowledge of airship combat several years ago, in anticipation for the Kestrel's launch a few months later, and the years in the air have developed his abilities further.

Cutie Mark: N/A

Other Notes: Taalix is a member of the same gryphon clan as Aerus.

I recommend not reading the following until it comes up in the thread specifically (which you should know when you see it):

Taalix is actually a changeling. His association with the gryphon clan and reasons for being a part of it are known only to him and clan members.

Name: Aerus

Race: Gryphon

Position: First Mate

Appearance: Light brown fur with red-brown feathers.

Personality: Aerus has an enthusiasm and confidence that can only come from youth. This combination both makes him a very hard worker and has a tendency of getting him in trouble if he gets the opportunity. He enjoys adventure, and thinks of his journeys with the Kestrel as almost a sort of extended vacation.

Talent:

Other Notes: Aerus is a member of the same gryphon clan as Taalix. As Taalix is the elder, and fairly close to Aerus, the younger gryphon often defers to his authority. In fact Taalix is the only one who Aerus will reliably listen to.

I'll join (but I would like to have my own ship, I will make the entire crew...some will be like background ponies with no name unless someone wants to serve under my OC)

Ship name: Ursa Major (legendary ship of the skies for It's deed in battle, The Ursa major was created to send a message to the Crusaders, that message however...didn't want to be sent)

Allegiance: crusaders (the ponies aboard this ship were once part of the sky patrol but they didn't see thieves but heroes to the poor so they abandoned the Sky patrol and joined the Crusaders)

Ship class: frigate

captain: Killjoy (look at profile picture for detail on her appearence)

First mate: Radz (unicorn Mare with black coat and glowing green mane)

Navigator: Blast Beat ( Pegasus Mare with white coat and neon blue mane with black highlight)

Cannoneer Instructor: Firestorm (Earth pony with light grey coat with Red and orange mane)

Cannoneers: (40 background)

cook: (background)

Doctor: Cezura (Earth pony Mare with silver coat and silver-ish green mane with white highlights)

medical staff: ( 4 background)

Soldiers' commander: Thunderstrum (stallion Earth pony with dark blue coat and dark blue mane with silver hightlights)

soldiers: (30 background)

cabin colt/filly: (3 backround)

(the background ponies are the that can be filled with other RPers)

So, I kinda came to the conclusion that ships could almost be characters as much as the beings that make up their crews are, and as such I made a ship of my own and wrote up a sort of bio and some specifications for it, as well as three of the more prominent and important crew of it. Let me know if there's any problems with it.

Also, while I kinda doubt anyone will want to join it, I should probably include this anyways: As the captain is a cautious sort, I'm gonna ask that anyone who wants to be on the ship includes a bit of background or scene that explains why they were hired on (and give me a chance to look it over so that it makes sense).

Kestrel

Size: Medium

Alignment: Independent

Loadout: Long range exploration and covert ops

Crew size: 10 (plus room for 2 more comfortably)

-Captain: Taalix

-First Mate: Aerus

-Navigator: Luminous Spark

-Gunner

-Gunner

-Gunner

-Marine

-Marine

-Marine

-Medic

about: The Kestrel was based off of previous designs, which were a line of dedicated long range exploration vessels. However, as the conflicts in the skies crew in intensity the design had to be adapted. Still intended primarily as an exploration vessel, most of the new equipment is designed for evading or disabling hostiles, though including one or two destructive weapons was seen as a necessity.

The ship is of medium size, though has slightly smaller that usual crew quarters. The extra space is devoted to additional storage to increase the operational range of the vehicle, and to make room for some of the more unusual equipment.

Crew are responsible for keeping their own areas clean, and take shifts for general duties such as cleaning commons areas, cooking, and the simpler maintenance tasks.

As well as advancing her studies generally, Luminous Spark intends to use the vessel to investigate why the surface is deteriorating as it is. She hopes that by discovering the cause, as solution might be found and the needless conflict in the skies could be greatly diminished.

Name: Luminous Spark

Race: Unicorn

Position: Navigator/Engineer

Appearance: Navy blue coat with a yellow mane, well kept but with no particular style or flare

Personality: Generally friendly, though prone to getting absorbed in her work. She dislikes fighting, but she's grown sufficiently used to it over a few years in an airship that it rarely gets more than a grumble out of her now, though she still prefers to stay out of it unless absolutely necessary.

She has a passion for study and exploration, and can be excitable or overly talkative when presented with a particularly interesting find.

Talent: A knack for understanding and tinkering with magical devices. She can often intuitively understand one she's never seen before just by giving it a thorough look or seeing it activate.

Cutie Mark: A green crystal with a wrench crossed over top of it

Other notes: Luminous Spark is actually the architect and financier of the Kestrel, however she ceded being its captain to Taalix both due to her dislike of combat and his much greater experience.

Name: Taalix

Race: 'Gryphon'

Appearance: Midnight blue feathers and black fur, with a slightly smaller than average stature for a gryphon.

Personality: Not completely humorless, but has very little time for frivolousness. He takes his work very seriously. He has some patience for honest mistakes, but none for pranks, laziness or outright hostility.

Talent: He's primarily versed in unarmed combat, concealment and ambush tactics. He also has a degree of leadership ability, and developed his knowledge of airship combat several years ago, in anticipation for the Kestrel's launch a few months later, and the years in the air have developed his abilities further.

Other Notes: Taalix is a member of the same gryphon clan as Aerus.

I recommend not reading the following until it comes up in the thread specifically (which you should know when you see it):

Taalix is actually a changeling. His association with the gryphon clan and reasons for being a part of it are known only to him and clan members.

Name: Aerus

Race: Gryphon

Position: First Mate

Appearance: Light brown fur with red-brown feathers.

Personality: Aerus has an enthusiasm and confidence that can only come from youth. This combination both makes him a very hard worker and has a tendency of getting him in trouble if he gets the opportunity. He enjoys adventure, and thinks of his journeys with the Kestrel as almost a sort of extended vacation.

Talent:

Other Notes: Aerus is a member of the same gryphon clan as Taalix. As Taalix is the elder, and fairly close to Aerus, the younger gryphon often defers to his authority. In fact Taalix is the only one who Aerus will reliably listen to.

Accepted, it'll be a moment before I get everything up and running. Feel free to go ahead and start posting though.

I'll join (but I would like to have my own ship, I will make the entire crew...some will be like background ponies with no name unless someone wants to serve under my OC)

Ship name: Ursa Major (legendary ship of the skies for It's deed in battle, The Ursa major was created to send a message to the Crusaders, that message however...didn't want to be sent)

Allegiance: crusaders (the ponies aboard this ship were once part of the sky patrol but they didn't see thieves but heroes to the poor so they abandoned the Sky patrol and joined the Crusaders)

Ship class: frigate

captain: Killjoy (look at profile picture for detail on her appearence)

First mate: Radz (unicorn Mare with black coat and glowing green mane)

Navigator: Blast Beat ( Pegasus Mare with white coat and neon blue mane with black highlight)

Cannoneer Instructor: Firestorm (Earth pony with light grey coat with Red and orange mane)

Cannoneers: (20 background)

cook: (background)

Doctor: Cezura (Earth pony Mare with silver coat and silver-ish green mane with white highlights)

medical staff: ( 4 background)

Soldiers' commander: Thunderstrum (stallion Earth pony with dark blue coat and dark blue mane with silver hightlights)

soldiers: (30 background)

cabin colt/filly: (3 backround)

(the background ponies are the that can be filled with other RPers)

Accepted, it'll be a moment before I get everything up and running. Feel free to go ahead and start posting though.

Archived