MLP:FiM to get Fifth Season!

P51Mustang

Rainbow, I know how it feels when the documentary mentions of MLP must always stick with the pink isle and Transformers stick with the blue isle & other types of marketing strategies, well, that's what the stores do, but for the TV station, it'll be available for all to enjoy. I'm sure of that and we all know it. We should also know that business is never easy and can be as difficult as for example, Trump Organization.

Speaking of making money and such, there is a difference between really really making like crazy than doing it right too. I'm hoping the money making is not something they do like what EA Games are doing, bad business practice will lead to hate & creates more division among fans. EA Games is all about slavery and being selfish to themselves & their workers, Nickelodeon & Disney which invests more on life action was taken over the edge that does not impress a lot of people who once prefer glorious cartoons than crappy live actions (I have an idea that they should have a sister channel that dedicates to live action, but that didn't happen.) Disney wants to go back to its glorious roots was already too late when their reputation has been damaged and the bad memory remains to those of hardcore fans.

So in summary, Hasbro must re-think a bit to ensure they don't try to play macho man of making money like crazy. Spongebob is an easy example I always refer, once the cartoon's quality becomes so horrible, a lot of people begging for its cancellation, not just that, as long as it lives, Nick earned money the dirty way. And yet that show keeps on getting unnecessary movies and more seasons which only results in further tainting their image and winning awards also do it through dirty means, although they don't technically cheat, if they want to win the honest way, at least Penguins of Madagascar, Fairly OddParents and even the Simpsons should win, particularly I never like Nick's Kids Choice Awards (It only gets more horrible as long as I keep hearing Spongebob's dirty victory in the Best Cartoons category). Later, Nick invests so much in Spongebob, it created a monopoly that causes other latest great quality cartoons fail to survive, how can I forget that El Tigre lasted 2 seasons (or at least 60 episodes) and then that's it, Fairly OddParents no longer have the bigger attention than it used to, Danny Phantom finished at Season 3 and no plans for revival and same for Invader Zim, etc...

As far as I'm concern with Hasbro's TV series, I'm hoping they don't take a nosedive the way Nick does. With FIM is still ongoing with Season 4, we shall be watching its quality and the direction, & so is Season 5. Simpsons have done a good job on maintaining itself for so many seasons like crazy, but their quality do not deteriorate just as horrible as Spongebob is despite the viewership decreases, so if Hasbro want to become like what Simpsons does, quality is key!

Archived