Themed Teams for a Crossover Fanfiction

EquestrianScholar

For use in a fanfiction collaboration I and a friend of mine need six themed teams of six, all around the same power but with perhaps a variety of skills so that the teams can better take on a variety of courses and challenges. Also this will be a silly fanfiction, Monty Python silly even

The first team with be the mane six, with Twilight as a unicorn at the preference of my friend. Another team we are considering is a Disney Princess team, though because of how many there are we will need voted on only six princesses. Also, I am sorry to say though she is amazing Elsa cannot be added to this group because she officially has the title of Queen. Though technically this is only a team if people don't vote for five others. This would thus be a major crossover fanfiction where characters are pulled from their respective video game, tv show, movie, book, exc.

Examples of possible teams is nintendo heroes team, perhaps a themed villains team (what this you can choose), annoying comic relief team, animal character team, whiny emo protagonists, slasher film killers team (though more comedic), a scorned/hated character team (which would likely count edward), an stupidly stereotypical team (what the theme is you can decide), nickelodeon team, outragous OC team (meaning OCs that may be recolors of other characters, have unbelievable powers or abilities, and hideous/weird/crazy appearance), or any other themed team idea we may have.

Discussion and voting is now open.

Edit: I have also been told you can just offer characters and we'll see about putting together as a team.

Archived