The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

"i was inpirisoned in the everfree nearly starved to death, sleep deprived, dehydrated and freezing......similar to those ponies out in the hall before this so if that was the work of the devil then who are those out there?"

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"if you truly are god you would forgive them and not make them suffer like that there was a reason i didnt beleve in 'god' and that reason was that i knew I was the one who shaped my destiny not any 'god' or 'goddess' so smite me down for all i care"

((k see ya))

• 2 weeks later...

He looked down at her and said gently. I do not wish to let them suffer..... but even my own children turn against me..... yet I do not have any wish to kill those who can be saved.

they are far from my judgement..... I cannot save them for I'd break the rules..... but you..... you can save them my child for you are the pony I wanted to see and talk to Golden Melody.... God said.

(( cn't wait till summer..... Kamina.... is.... soooo...... HOT!! I've only seen the Mexican version of tengen but I still cn't wait!!!! CHHEEEE!! ))

The demons are coming back and you are chosen along with few others........ to defeat them....

(( I noticed why...... but Yoko is Kamina's girl remember? ))..... he'd haunt you forever ))

No.... it is not... you have made your power sick and uncontrollable with power by practice of magic

she entered the cave "wudan we need to leave" a filly with white fur and red eyes exited the cave she had odd blades down her back, a chainmace for a tail, her left hoof was a sword and her mane was also made of blades "what is it mother?" she asked "i'll explain later you need to get packing

Archived