The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

Mech threw whisper over his shoulder as this guy was pretty buff he had a familiar look to him though, ripped cape, strange orange glasses, pants held up by bandages, but he was still as normal as ever. Yeah we are looking for him....

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see... I heard Blazing is

quite a charmer with the mares like my great great grandfather...... he said gently. okay then! lets Row Row FIGHT THE POWAH! he cried That means let's go.... Kokoto said.

anyway..... I'm pretty sure you were sent just to flirt with the girls and be as obnoxious as your great great great grandstallion? or maybe you'd be so annoying the akama would run away crying.... Kokoto challenged.

Mech gave out a low and frustrated growl then set whisper down beside him as his ears went down and that growl turned into a whine and he walked away from the group. Whisper stood up and put her hooves on her hips,giving a scolding look.

Sometimes you need to be merciful! He can't help it!! he's been through a lot of lies from his family.... he was said to be the great great great grandson of Kamina.... but they told him that he was a clone gone wrong and he was utterly CRUSHED!! he still calls Kamina great great granddad but it's not the same and now you've made him even more depressed about himself!!

"i've been lied to my entire eternal life, i've watched my fiance die by the hooves of a pony i used to know of as a friend, felt the pain of death many times only to come back and feel it again what he's going through is lucky compared to my pain

"i had watched my father go insane and have to kill him with my own hooves only to find out my reasons for killing him were merely a lie, whenever i care for somepony they wind up with a terrable fate do you truly think finding out your not of the same blood as somepony is really as big of a deal as having to spill their blood?

her face darkenened. He... HE NEVER KNEW HIS PARENTS!!! HE WAS ADOPTED!! HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PARENTS!!! HE WAS ABUSED WTH NOPONY TO HELP HIM!! EVERYDAY OF HIS LIFE PONIES WOULD SCREAM!! HEY CLONE BOY WHERES YOUR PARENTS OH WAIT!!! THAT'S RIGHT DORKS DON'T GET PARENTS!!if you think it's hard killing parents... try never having e'm.... try being raised by drunkards who could care less about if you are dead or alive!

"i'd never known who my parents really were i've been told i was a demigod but nope the greek gods arent real, i think i'm the son of a legendary sword fighter but nope he had only adopted me at this point i dont have parents as far as i know i may as well be some clone

Mech came out of nowhere and screamed in his face with tears coming down his cheeks and his face completely red with tears and anger. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING A CLONE GRANDPA!! A PIECE OF LIFE THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE LIVED!!!!!!! His glasses slid off from his frustration as he lifted SourSpark off the ground. I AM NOTHING BUT A MEME!! YOU HEAR ME OLD MAN!!! A COPY, FAKE, A NOTHING!!!!! YOU YOu.... You you just don't know..... he dropped him.

Archived