The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

Sprinkle thought about it. M...Maybe the angel knows something we diddly squat don't! Then she patted his head. And only one year max mr! I'll nurse you to health! She giggled. I even have an outfit I have from my third oldest coldest brother! She then disappeared and reappeared, wearing the most adorable nurse costume ever, only problem, it looked like it'd been made by a perverted anime artist, the skirt just barely covered her up and it was really tight looking so that her breasts were showing through it, furthermore it had red hearts instead of plus signs but Sprinkle was waay too innocent to realize this problem. My goal will be that I get you out of here before the year is over! Oh and the King knows.... We talked last night after the doctor explained and he said it's okay.... and don't tell him I told you but he said he wants his Fave soldier to be at his best! She giggled. So I'm whipping you like the thickest of the thick whipped cream and getting you into shape into shape to be like good as new!

Blot purred softly, she was scared though, as she often got freezing cold in the night and was afraid of the dark, yet she stayed quiet to please her master.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah..... Sprinkle said. My daddy told me about that stuff before he died.... She looked down. Oh! And you puked a record of 10 times last night! It was really gross! She said cheerfully, anyway! I have your medicine! wanna take it?

"oh...oh my" he said trying to see if he could still use magic

after Blot's master had finished and left he felt very sleepy as the dim moonlight made his naked body clearly visible as well as his shackles and chains securing him in place

He could but only little magic. Ace you really shouldn't do that until you have your medicine.... She said, holding a spoon of medicine and a bottle.

Blot fell asleep.

((its gonna taste like candy isn't it?))

he took it and swallowed expecting the terrible taste of normal medicine

when Blot awoke she was somehow freed of her bindings and in what seemed to be an odd underground laboratory, he felt like he had odd metal skin. there was a mirror in the back of the room he couldn't quite see herself in from that far away

Nope.... ))

It tasted like lemons, and she giggled, walking over to get him another blanket, only for him to be forced to see her pink, lacey rear end and have her say. Is there a draft in here? Then shake her head and check what blanket is warmer and softer.

Blot mewed fearfully.

She blushed and jumped up. E..EEP! And had to help him on the bed again. Ace! You can't! You'll get even icky sicky sicker! She said, as she put the blanket on him and smiled. This may be harder then I thought.... keeping you in this bed... your a wild animal! She giggled.

Blot did as he remembered and try to go to him.

She squeaked and blushed. Ace quit THAT! what in the wide wide world does Sick mean to you!? She cried, embarrassed. YOU'LL GET YOURSELF EVEN MORE SICK!

Blot kept trying to come to this new pony.

I just don't want you to get sicker.. She blushed. Sorry! She jumped and that made her chest jiggle for half a minute which called for a very awkward situation.

Blot purred and cuddled him.

S...Stop.... She blushed adorably. Y...You really make me wonder Ace....... She said, kissing his forehead.

Blot looked at him and tilted his head and then kissed his neck purring.

"so are you gonna dance for me sweetie" he smiled using a spell to loosen her bra

he shuffled around his desk before pulling out a remote and pressing a button causing Blot's member to vibrate giving him intense pleasure

She couldn't take it anymore and kissed him. You better know now that this is your fault... She blushed before she kissed his lips and got in the bed.

Blot collapsed and mewled, moving his legs around like a cat.

he smiled taking off his own clothes

the stallion smiled "....how are you moving?" he asked himself "I never inserted any AI into you" he continued examining him with an odd shiny device. in it she could see her body looked like an odd robot

Archived