The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

she looked at the eggs and her smile faded as if remembering something ".........oh flora why dd you have to leave me" she muttered he saw the eggs seemed odd they didn't have a living being in them rather a raw soul

blazing had seen them "hmm? whats wrong?"

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mech just looked at her, he felt almost sorry for her. Err..... are you okay? he asked cautiously.

Dove handed over the note. Blazing..... I sense a disturbance... he's not, pony anymore.

His mind clicked. Is that why you took me here? so I could help you have children?

Dove whispered gently in his ear. We have to find him..... or it may be hopeless to complete the legend.

You don't have to tie me to the floor to make a new colony...... you can find other stallions and.... well..... would you wipe out a family.... just to make a new colony? Mech was serious about this question.

Whisper heard it as Dove had and Kokoro had stopped singing and came over, getting crushed into Whisper's shivering and tearful hug in the processes... as soon as it started Kokoro got out of the hug and called out. SHOW YOURSELF JU BIG STINKY BULLY!! as she was a 10 year old gem of a girl she still was too innocent to understand.

He shivered. A suitable host...... meaning Me?? what makes me..... suitable to make your..... colony?

Kokoro only stood there looking at her with a look that you would take a picture of from a toddler not getting their way. Nice armor..... but who are you Fancy pants? she cried in complete and full blown vocoloid that almost raptured Whisper's eardrums.

"it takes a pony who is stronger than most" he said

"that is not important" she said as an odd mist flew out of the visor of her armor "this is nothing personal just following orders" she said as they all passed out

Oh..... I see...... He said gently. You didn't have to tie me up to get me to do it..... you could have told me in the first place.....

Kokoro was still standing though. It's not going to work on me..... my emergency power is on... you'll have to turn me off if your to get me anywhere.

Great CELESTIA ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!!??? Mech screamed.

Kokoro looked at the pony and fell to her knees then crawled towards her. Systems shutting down......... I will get you for this....... KAIJU!!!! then she fell down, curled up and fell asleep at the pony's hooves.

Mech was scared to death but then he got an idea and began to smirk. You know.... it isn't THAT bad but I know it could be better...

Kokoro looked at the school and then she looked around her and screamed as the tears dripped down her cheeks. I WANT MY MOMMY!!!! She screamed in fear as she sat there shivering and sobbing.

The mare could not hear him through the cocoon as the egg inched closer to his forehead

There didn't seem to be many ponies around the school other than themselves as a filly's voice came from behind the schoolhouse "S-STOP...........A-AHH G-GET IT OUT O-OF THERE P-PLEASE!!!!!" she moaned

He cried out and struggled as it got near him. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE WORM THINGY!!

Kokoro jumped up and ran to the door, ramming it down. EVERYPONY FREEZE!! she screamed, wiping tears away.

(( KOKORO IS A FEMALE!!! :artax::)

He screamed like a little school girl. ZOMBIE!!! ZOMBIE EGG!!!! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!! He was thrashing now.

Kokoro looked surprised and tripped over her own hooves. Oof!.... She got up and looked backwards with fear and then shook her head. Are we dead?........ I sure hope we aren't...... Dove would be Really mad at me for getting her husband dead....

Mech was passing out from the pain and looked up at Flora.

Hey that's my aunty CreamPuff! Kokoro cheered as she saw a little wiry version of Sorrow,she was crying infront of a circus that had burnt down.

Mech was woozy, she was scared and in pain as well as a little thirsty but on top of that she'd been touched by a creepy changeling thing and almost died by an insanitized egg. Greaaat... what am I now? She asked a bit dazed and grouchy.

Kokoro nodded then her eyes opened wide. HEY! WHO'S THAT!?

She did see another room in the hive

Blazing had looked around and saw another pony as a streak of where appeared in his mane before he covered it "...no not now not while others are here...." he muttered under his breath

Archived