The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

She walked into it and a line of honey that dripped from her eyes followed her.

They looked at the memory and Kokoro's face was filled with fear, Dove comforted Blazing, resting her head on his shoulder and watching the memory.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she was in the room she saw the mare from before laying on the floor as her eggsac nearly filled the entire room ".........p-please...........c-come...............h-here" she said her voice was faint and weak

The memory was of a colt who looked like blazing except he had white streaks in his mane and tail he also wore a black cloak. The colt was standing above a filly smiling as he held his scythe

Mech came over. What is it? F..F...Flora is that you?.....

Kokoro looked at the colt with fear in her eyes and stared at him, shaking all over. Blazing..... Who is that? Dove asked gently, She knew it was his memory.

I'm here..... Mech said gently.

Kokoro was traumatized and she screamed as if she were the filly and it was a nightmare. Dove winced at both Blazing's words and the memory. That was you..... wasn't it?

"....i-i will need you to become the next queen.......and raise my heir to become the queen after you" she said

".....................yes......................it is a past i have tried to forget.................................." blazing said

Mech's face flushed and she looked ready to cry. I'm doomed.... fine.... I accept.

Blazing.... what is a gahiling.... gahling.... whatever?... your quietest words can't escape my wolf ears. Kokoro had a bunch of memories that seemed to be a dark blue color circle around her. STOP IT!! STOP ITTT!!!

"............thank you..............i am sorry for all of this" she said as a kick was seen in the eggsac

"the gaialings are......well its hard to describe them they are related to changelings in some ways but not much else is known about them"

I actually deserve this.... She smiled. A good kick in the butt is all I need.

Dove had payed attention the Kokoro and cried out, pointing. BLAZING LOOK!! Kokoro was sorrounded by painful memories but the worst one was of a pony, a familiar pony.

Mech looked at the creatures and stood up straight.

That pony was Pierce and she was playing the violin in front of a monster trying to eat a little baby that was Kokoro and the Monster had killed Pierce and ran away.

She was a bit afraid. She had no Idea what to SAY! Please god help me find words....

Mommy! Kokoto cried as he ran to his mother then looked at the baby. Y...You.... this is ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID BABY!! then Kokoro began to cry. THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU, NOT MOM, YOU!!!! Then Kokoto grabbed Kokoro and threw her over the cliff that the monster had disappeared into. HAPPY LANDINGS BAKA!!!

Ummm...... Hi? Mech wanted to break the silence.

The memories began to become alive and apocalyptic, his memories, her memories, melody's memories, they all were after them. Wanna play a game?! Kokoto had turned his head and an eyeball was gone from one socket as in it's place was an evil happy face. a shadowy figure had followed too. Leaving so soon?! soon all of them followed making remarks to beg them not to leave.

she got no reply from flora she had been asked to become the queen so she may as well take the crown

blazing closed his eyes as more white streaks appeared in his mane until they came across an odd door with a star on it

((tell me you get this reference

(( can my friend ComputerLag join and no I am sorry I don't know where your getting the reference from....))

Mech shivered. erm........ so this is your colony....... I am your queen....... and I'm guessing that girl over there is the queen to be...

Blazing I'm scared!!Dove said.

((sure and c'mon it was a reference to scott pilgrim))

the hatchlings could not seem to understand yet

"d-dont worry i'm here" blazing said leading them through the door and when they went through they were falling through darkness

I'm sorry... never seen Scott......))

Great... I have no idea how to raise a thousand bug ponies....... Mech.

Kokoro was quiet and her colors were a dark purple instead of hot pink.

((WHYYYY TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND GET A COPY!!!))

he saw a few combs in the room filled with an odd liquid

blazing assumed it was becuase of the lighting as they soon arrived in the desert near the castle

Archived