The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

the comb was more comfortable than anything he'd ever felt as he fell asleep his hooves turned into roots and planted themselves into the ground

"umm i dont understand what your trying to say

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sighed gently. She had no intention of waking them.

Dove was sniffing the air like a wolf and let out a low, throaty growl. I smell..... bugs..... plants..... honey.... male stallion...... but it's stale..... female creatures..... only two.... the rest are males....... It's... IT'S THE HIVE!

Mech had walked out and then he just stared back at the hive as he opened the door.

Kokoro and Dove pointed behind Blazing and screamed. GAHALING As a queen opened the door behind him,looking backwards.

(( I find some interesting garbage on youtube when I look up protoman..... Eww.... I wasn't going to bed tonight anyway... too busy locking my doors and windows.. ))

Mech got up on his hooves and smirked a bit, while keeping his cool he hadn't noticed Kokoro and he said. Who's aski'n old timer?

"somepony whos gonna kick yo-" he was inturupted by a playing card whizzing past his face it was a king of hearts except rather than the normal king it had Blazing on it and it was drenched in blood

Blazing readied his scythe at the sight of the stallion "who are you?" Blazing asked the stallion "you don't remember me jack?" Blazing cringed as the stallion called him jack. Blazing rushed at the stallion only to be bombarded with a storm of cards from the stallion's sleaves.the cards slashed through his skin as he slowed and cuts covered his skin before he slowed to a stop and fell cards lodged into the cuts. "heh all in" the stallion saidlooking down at Blazing's body

she winced but now instead of hitting him she crushed his guts instead so she could hurt him and hold on while doing it but she was losing her grip. I am Ratchez Mech Traition and I am not letting you hurt him. She whispered in his ear weakly.

he looked into her eyes his left pupil was a club and his right pupil a spade his right eyeris was a diamond and his left was a heart as he threw off his blazer reveiling wings made of cards as he flew with her up into the air and tossed her down

She was so scared that at first she said nothing but then she looked at her hooves and whimpered at the blood coming out of them but when she tried not to cry she began to curse her feminine body and tears came down her face and she got to her hooves and yelled at him while coming forward. A BABY HAS MORE PUNCH THEN WHAT YOU'VE GOT!! WHAT IS THAT YOUR GETTING YOUR STYLE FROM!!!??? ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!??

Archived