The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

she was confused and looked at his face, fear was going across hers, red cheeks and tears dripping down her face she bit her lip from saying something nasty and concentrated on the vines as she pulled them out of the ground and brought them towards him.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looked at it and stopped then began to pray inside her head. I may break my promise by doing this but I have no choice she thought as her prayer was granted and she began to turn back to normal but only in a female form for punishment and she closed her eyes tight, waiting for impact.

the prayer had only half completed as god wanted her to learn how to take care of them so she had normal hair and normal hooves, well her hair were still vines but they had no spikes and she still had the same colors. she was surprised when she saw a fully grown gaialing save her.

yes.... I'm fine... just a bit beat up but I'm fine. She said gently then came forward and touched her nose to his head. Thank you. then she looked around for Mr Wonderland stallion.

Mech looked at her teacher and sat beside him with Dove and they pulled him into Dove's lap and she stroked his hair, taking of his glasses and kissing him through tears of sadness. Mech pulled the cards out of his wounds and mourned.

She screamed at him. DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME SENSEI!!! and she smothered her hooves in her honey tears that began to heal his wounds and soon she passed out with a dieing scream saying. DON'T DIE!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

(( little brother is cussing at me telling me how my cooking is terrible and how he's gunna drop the f bomb all over my face...HOO BOY!))

Mech was crying when she looked at the source to the saying.

Mech got to her hooves and wiped the tears from her face. Show me how to get there! "I'LL TRAVEL THROUGH THE WORLD OF DEATH HIMSELF IF IT SAVES MY SENSEI!!" Dove then stepped in. "Whoa Mech.... Remember the assassin... he may go after you... You aren't going a....." "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!! I'LL MAKE THAT ASSASSIN PAY FOR WHAT HE DID!" Mech just stood there in front of the angel. rage practically bursting out of her.

(( Poor muffin.... I hope it soon becomes worth it... florida is where my mom's family is.... and if you go to cracker barrel and get a spit ball in your hair.... say hi to my uncle for me....))

Mech nodded and told Dove what she should tell her Gaialings and began her journey.

(( holy cow that would make me go insane..... then I'd have to be restrainted by security or I'd eat the guy next to me c'ause it'd be something to do))

( Time skip!!)

It had been two weeks and Mech was still searching even after jamming her whole back hoof into a cactus, getting trampled by a stampede of road runners, getting caught in a dust devil, being half eaten by vultures and finally losing all sense of sight from staring at the sun for too long. Mech limped blindly through evrfree as she had FINALLY found it. Yuf! She said awkwardly since she lost some teeth from being run over.

Archived