The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhmm..... She felt a bit awkward. That's not something that should be put in detail but lets just say I lost my virginity to a bug mare thingy.... She said, red in the face.

She remembered what the mare told her as they went through the portal and as she was going through it she had took a shortcut and grabbed her sword off the floor then they got there within seconds. Stay behind me... There's an assassin that may or may not be vengefully stalking me...

Mech looked around, sword ready. ALRIGHT! Melody is here..... SHOW YOURSELF!! she called angrily. Or ARE YOU NOT SO TOUGH NOW THAT I'VE SHOWN UP.... TRYING TO ATTACK AN UNARMED MARE!!??

hearing the screaming outside her manor a black alicorn mare with red eyes and a blonde mane with black streaks in it exited the manor as Melody's eyes widened "a-ARU!" she yelled excitedly hugging the mare "Melody? i havent seen you in forever" the mare replied

Mech looked around at the trees and everything around her. Nah..... I think I should keep guard until we gotta leave. She said with her sword out once again.

(( saw scott pilgrim books... woon't be able to read them.. too inappropriate. sry.))

Mech wasn't hungry but she just stared outside and crossed her arms. standing.

"so why are you here?" Aru asked "I have received word that we should come to you as our old mentor has.....turned" Melody replied as Aru nodded with understanding "very well I'll teach you what you need to know" she said biting into a macaron "you will need your strength for when we begin training" she said

Archived