The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... I don't know..... Maybe it was the blush on her face.... or maybe it was how shocked she looked..... or maybe.... Juuuust maybe... it was how her clothes were not on right and she had the body of a fairytail princess... He chuckled.

Then he decided to tease him. Oh Ace! He said in a squeaky voice, mimicking her's. That tickles! Oooh! Tee Hee! Then he took off Ace's helmet and Noogied him, running afterwards. WAIT TILL I TELL THE GUYS!! He joked.

What the heck is happening? Italy asked one of them and what the pony said shocked him. N..No.... B...But.... Italy turned to Ace. W...We lost..... M....My wife..... was in that battle..... a...and..... she.... He trembled and began to cry and then he screamed in agony.

T...The captain..... he... he's..... Then they heard Sprinkle Whip cry out. N...No! D...Daddy promised he'd come back! H...HE CAN'T BE DEAD! and that's when Italy said. That's RIGHT! Sprinkle moved here because the Captain's daughter, Sprinkle was going to start a candy shop with him in his retirement.... but now.... Italy looked back at Sprinkles, she was hugging the general and crying as he comforted her. That's her brother....

Archived