The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mom.... D...Do you think.... h...he.... will be here? Italy asked and that is when she hushed him and led him away, singing as her song echoed through the trees, bringing them to a hidden church that looked to be made of pearl and they went in.

soon they came out but something was wrong with Italy and his mother was trying to help him. ITALY! COME BACK!! PLEASE!!!?? Then Italy screamed out, his skin was cracking and he was actually falling apart as the Angel helplessly cried and desperately tried to help him then a demon came out of the church with a grin and the angel angrily screamed at him as he came closer to her and Italy, the angel holding Italy close and away from this demon. STAY AWAY FROM MY SON YOU HORRIBLE MONSTER!!

The demon caught him. WELL HELLO ACE! Apparently this demon knew who he was somehow and had also somehow known he was there as the Angel looked at them. The demon was smirking and held him upside down by one leg. WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISEEE! He literally hissed and threw Ace at the Angel's hooves, she looked at him with wide eyes, she was scared.

She quickly covered Italy with her wings, protecting him as much as she could as The demon Headbutted him in the stomach. Aceee Aceeeee Aceeee.... Little Aceeee How could you even DARE to betray your demon alliesss?

The demon smiled. Oh Ace.... You don't get it do you? He laughed. OH HOW NIAVE!! Y...YOU THINK YOU CHOOSE WETHER CORRUPTION TAKES YOU?! HAH! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH KID!! He pulled the sword out and looked towards the angel then back at Ace. I AM GENERAL LAZARUSSSS! He hissed angrily. GENERAL OF SATAN'S ARMY AND YOU ARE A SWEET LITTLE ANGEL IN DISGUISE AS A DEMON!! WHEN I DESTROY YOU THE UNDERWORLD WILL CHEER!! AS WE DO NOT WELCOME ANGELIC DEMONS!! He pounced on Ace. SAY YOUR PRAYERS ANGELIC DEMON CHILD!!

Hmmph! I don't have time for this.... I hear the prince of hell calling my name..... Lazarus said angrily. But be sure this isn't over..... I'm coming back but when I do it will be for somepony you hold close..... He hissed, disappearing and leaving the sound of the wind and a weeping angel, holding her dieing and weezing son in her arms. Thank you Ace.... She sniffled. B...But it's too late...... She looked down to Iitaly of whom was trying hard to smile at Ace.

The angel sniffled and shook her head. No..... He's coming into heaven right now.... Then she began to cry angrily. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!? WHY MUST IT BE LIKE THIS!? THOSE.... HORRIBLE CREATURES!! Then she looked at Ace. S..Sorry.... I'm being a pain...

No.... Ace.... She said gently. We knew you were here..... That stallion was Lazarus.... I...Italy tried to fight him once.... and Lazarus has been trying to attack Italy for a long time.... All you could have done would get yourself killed.... As she said that, the weather got bad quickly at the same time Italy closed his eyes and went into heaven. I must go Ace.... Your won't be able to get back to the castle as it is closed right now, not even guards can get in so follow the scent of candy and you'll find shelter... okay?

He felt extremely dizzy and passed out after coming in, only to awake in a sweet smelling bed, in a room with pink, candy wallpaper and purple carpet, he couldn't get out of the bed and felt like he would pewk at any moment, he had a thermometer in his mouth and an icepack on his forehead, but he was also feeling restless too, this room reminded him of Sprinkle.

It made him feel way sicker and also made him feel even more restless, this scent smelled like Sprinkle and made him want a hug or maybe even more from her as she soon stepped into the room. Are you crazy!? She cried.

"what the heck happened?!" he asked wondering why he couldnt move

((meanwhile))

Blot's mind had been erased of all memories, motives and shame and had been replaced with pure lust and the only motive she had been given was to please her master

Sprinkle had explained the events of Ace getting sick from the flu and then said, You'll be here for a long time Ace... You got a serious case of many sicknesses... so you'll be here for... maybe a year or two.... that's what the doctor said anyway... ooh... you poor thing!

She often stumbled around like a toddler, unable to sustain herself without her memories but she always followed him around like a kitten, cuddly and adorable.

(( gtg see you tomorrow maybe))

Archived