The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was silent at first then he said. I'd like to meet this mare some day but right now we have to go on this quest.... so lets get the hay out of here. he said as he picked up his glasses and wiped them off. where to Zappy?

( gtg!! ))

I'm with her.... Ratchez I think you've caused enough damage.... Kokoto said as he dragged Mech away before her could say anything more. WHINNIECO HERE WE COME!! Kokoro cried in vocoloid.

Mech may be annoying but he's fast.... he pulls us around in a cart and we get to places REALLY fast but he sometimes goes too fast and teleports us someplace so it's best to keep his Ego to a minimum. Kokoto said.

Okay then..... Kokoto said an the he turned to mech. Hey you worthless worm... what If I kissed Whisper here an now? Mech growled. Kokoto then grabbed her kissed hr and when he did it Mech reared up and ran at the speed of light in rage

Mech she's right you need to control your anger oh and Kokoto if you keep kissing me as a jumpstart to make him mad I'm going to destroy you..... Whisper said sharply. Mech looked scornfully and nodded with a deathly glare as he pulled the cart quickly jogging, sprinting, running, galloping, charging, teleporting.

fire reached the tips of the cart and he jogged through light as it swirled around them but he soon passed the twighlight zone where they teleported to Whinnieco and he halted.

Archived