monkeylegs

I'm new, joined roleplay, but I've roleplayed on other sites before and I really like roleplaying, almost as much as I like ponies and Doctor Who. Speaking of ponies and Doctor Who, how about a crossover roleplay? I do crossover roleplays now. Crossovers are cool.

I need somepony to be The Doctor (As a pony of course)

Then Derpy, (Muffins!)

Maybe k-9 (I like K-9 okay?)

And then some villain characters so in the roleplay we're not just all fighting daleks and more daleks and creepy gasmask ponies.

OC's are aloud because I'm going to be one myself, but no mary sues. Please, and use decent capitalization and punctuation, doesn't have to be perfect because no one's perfect, but decent at the least.

IC:

It was a cloudy day in Ponyville, and many pegasi were working to fix this, as their scedule called for this to be a bright sunny day, to make up for the harsh winter. Though a flightless pegasus named Blue Lightning was simple trying to think of a way to help, since even the lowest cloud was out of her reach.

She heard from behind her,

"Are you my mummy?"

The pegasus turned around, to see a filly that resembled Applebloom wearing a gasmask, standing behind her. She had no clue how to react, so she simply said,

"A-are you okay?" Slowly reaching out to touch the filly, to see if anything was wrong with it.

"Mummy?"

Suddenly a brown pegasus grabs blue lightnings out reached hoof and drags her away from the young filly

brown pegasus : Don't touch her just run!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived