Hunt for Harmony (Free for all)

FlamingFury

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sticky : yer a wee bit to late mate (he says while nursing a split lip). Its a good thing i'm already ata hospital 'ey?

Treeus; (bows and the same time binding Exdues) please forgive my brother and I...

Exdues:....

Treeus:...here let me fix you up...i know some basic Medicen(he starts treating Sticky)

Sticky tah fer the 'elp mate and don't worry 'bout it. This ain't the first time me smart mouth has gotten me a punch in the face and i doubt it'll be me last.

Treeus:...(he smiles)...

Exdues:...(chuckles)...so says the prideful one...in the end(looks at Sticky)...Pride brings your fall)

Treeus:..(looks at Exdues, he was right but he diidnt like the way he was treating everypony)...no...you couldnt...You two deserve an explanation...

(guards come in and surround Exdues)

Treeus:...Exdues...is an enemy...war can change a pony...sadly it was him...he fought off all our guards...he must came here to get his wing healed...(looks at Sticky)...Exdues...doesnt mean what he says...it just...

Exdues;....(his emotionless face looks at his brother)....

Guard: hey!

Guard: miss please, stop with this fighting...We are just following the Princess orders...ah

Treeus:...(sighs)...(walks to Soul)

Exdues:...I would stop...if I were you...

Treeus:...(looks down)...I understand...but I treid at my best to give him the second chance...even that he broke...(looks up) I must do this for his own good...even if i don want to...please step aside...

Exdues:....

Archived