Aether (Ready)

Aetherstar

Roleplay Type: Free For All

Name: Aether Pyrse Star

Sex: Male

Species: Dragon

Eye color: A near teal green (#15FD4D)

Coat: Shining, smooth and golden scales (#FFC600) He also wears royal armor during his occupation.

Mane/Tail: Instead of mane and tail, Aether has silver (#E0DFDC) horns on his head.

Physique: He's average pony height on all fours, and double on back legs. He's a bit muscular, and he's a little above average pony weight

Residence: The Everfree Forest

Occupation: Canterlot's new royal guard, will be on the lookout and fighter.

Cutie Mark: Not applicable

Character Summary: Aether trains at the palace, where he tries to fit in. The guards still accept him onto the team because he's great at aerial combat, awareness and protection. He is very serious, but he does want fun once in awhile. This dragon makes sure the passing by ponies mean no harm, but he wont stop until all castles mean peace. Aether loves his home, the castle and all the nice creatures coming to their aid. Of course, he likes the ponies who like him back. Now, all the rude ponies, the attackers and some scared citizens make him upset. In his spare time, he sleeps in the Everfree Forest. He also goes on adventures when given permission.

When you come face to face with the beast, state who you are, your purpose for and drop all defenses and weapons. It's hard making friends with such a ferocious beast. He has a weak sense of touch and can't know if a pony is lying. It's also a problem when he's too wide to fit in gaps because of his wings, even when folded. His worries about Equestria being destroyed might come true, and maybe the castle will collapse or all guards will be defeated.

History: Aether was born on Roughrider Ridge. His parents were Deathe, the father, and The Leather *, his mother. One day two earth ponies came to the scene. Both were cloaked in green. One was a stallion with a cupcake mask and a palm tree charm with flame eyes. The other stallion wore a top hat on his cloak.

The cupcake stallion said, "They finally have invaded this area."

"They must be after our gems. I've never seen dragons up here."

"Take 'em away." Both pulled out strong vines and attached his parents to them. "If you disobey, you get locked away in Tartarus." They were dragged away, not even putting up any fight.

Aether growled as he lunged at the ponies and clawed at the vine. The dragons broke free and chased the ponies off the edge off the ridge. They flew off after the criminals, but Aether tried to fly after them. He dove to the ground and tried to find where they went.

Years passed as Aether wandered through the Everfree Forest. He looked into the sky to see a mountain with a structure built on the side of it. Fascinated, he flapped his wings and sped off to see the location coming closer. He landed on an empty port. The dragon wasn't noticed at all as he walked among the crowds of ponies. Aether finally reached the beauty, but was stopped by two Canterlot guards.

"Halt! You may not pass!" A guard barked.

"Who are you? You must leave!"

A third guard pushed the others out of the way. "Autumn Hoof, Fish Crest, stand back," The pony crouched down and asked, "would you like to come with us?" Aether nodded.

He was brought onto the mountain to find his parents sitting at the top. "They want you to join us. I'm TimeWolf, the hidden guard. Well, not all hidden."

The golden dragon spoke up, "Why should I join?"

"Because, we are being raided all the time. You must start training."

"Fine, I'll train." He trained day and night, and soon was nominated as a guard. Soon, the new guard hopes to go on a mission.

*Pronounced Daythay and The Leether

post-9524-0-30748800-1393192228_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your patience. Based on what I've read, I think that Free For All is the best RP section for this RP character. World of Equestria is meant to be a light-hearted game that sticks to the slice-of-life spirit of the show. It's obvious though that you want to use this OC almost-exclusively for action scenarios not resembling what would be seen in FiM. Therefore, I recommend switching Aether's RP Type to "Free For All" so we can quickly stamp this app. :)

Archived