Velocicorn

Corruption, greed, and chaos…yah that's the ponies of Equestria. Once happy, peaceful, and loving folks turned sour by the horror of war and economic collapse. It's a sad new world, but it's the truth, plain and simple as that. We can try to change it, but we can't do it alone. We need help along the way, friends, family, and ponies willing to lend a helping hoof. I was fortunate to find these factors, these brave ponies. They helped me and in return I guess I helped them along the way. We stood by each other even when the darkness fell. When we were outnumbered we watched each others backs. When we were in trouble we protected one another. It was one heck of a journey, but we made it and each of us found out a little something about ourselves.

The following is a tale I wish I could say was well known, I can say it's old as time though. It's the simple story of friendship, love, and kindness towrds others. I know it sounds cheesy, but don't worry there's bound to be plenty of action along the way. We were in the new Equestria of course, a dark, lawless, terrifying place…

Pony Souls

Two In One

Character Sheet

Name:

Race: excepts all races, Alicorn's pushing it though.

Class: heavy soldeir, archor, inventer, Assassin, magie

You can mix two classes at the most. If an inventor you cannot make guns of any kind. Magie can have six main abilities

Appearance/armor and body: You can have any kind of armor, but only three peices can be enchanted. armor of the same kind count as one, ex: four boots=boots

Personality:

Short History:

Strengths: only five strengths

Weaknesses: Must have two weaknesses

Quote from character/catch fraze:

RULES:

-Charcater affection is ok, but no sex,intercorse,or whatever

-This is fantasy, so 'out of the box' things will happen, however your charcter can not be invinsable

-Cursing is fine, just limit it

-Pets of any kind are alowd, except dragons of adault age or any kind of large flying creature that can carry things

-No bullying

-No 'out of RP' fighting

-MAKE YOU ADVENTURE EPIC, TRUST ME IT'S FUN!!!

Things Have Changed

Safe, a word that hasn't been used scince the Great Rule Of The Alicorns. It was something everypony had, or atleast knew they could get. Now it's a brutal world, one filled with crime, dishonor, and evil of all sorts. There are the few that may rise, but they fall for they are never united. We all wonder how it got this bad, where we screwed up. If we look back, far before this new bitter world we can see what happened. It was more faits doing than our mistakes, but either way we have the right to know.

Long ago, when Equestria was beautiflul, lively, and yes, safe, there were the elements of Harmony. They were six mares who showed atributes that made them pure, and worthy of royalty. They had been the hero's of their land for many years, and as a reward Twilight's freinds joined her at the thrown. They had been Alicorned for their acts of courage and selflesness throughout their lives, and now they no longer had to fear death.

The six Alicrons ruled along side Celestia and Luna, the two original princesses. Together they formed a league, a league that was possibly smarter, more powerful, and more pure than the entire world put together. During their rule new magics were discovered, now biuldings were made, technology wasn't a concern though, some felt it would bring us to our downfall, they were wrong.

When Equestria was at its full strength, the princesses turned their eyes to another goal, to rid Equestria of Evil. It sounded imposible, but with nine Alicorns conbined, the task become easier. They started with the Changling Empire. They launched a masive invasion that toppled their kingdom, ma y veiwed it as a genicide, but the princesses said they were well in their boundaries.

After the fall of the Changlings they traveeld near and far across their kingdom. They vanquished mosnters, warlocks, and all evils alike. They soon made their way to the Crystal Empire. It was a rather peacful place except for one domane, the Icey Plains. There King Sombra was imprisoned and his gread rotted the land. The Alicorns entered his prison and attcked him. It was massive battle, it left most of the icey lands destroyed or melted. During this battle, when the alicrons were loosing Rainbow Dash decided to look out for her freinds. She mustered as much of her elements magic as she could, and made her soul unstable! She charged at the dark king and incinerated both of them with her powers!

The Alicorns celibrated their victory with the bitter taste of loss aswell. It was now a pleasant feeling, but they thought they could take comfort in the peace that now reined, they were again wrong about that. Sombra was an evil stallion, he was wrotten to the core, but that didn't mean he wasn't smart. He had heard of the Alicorns quest and he quickly began to gather dark energy from every corner of Equestria. He chanled it into his prison and slowly it biult up. The hatred, fear, and anger of ponies piled up until it created an obomination of pure wickedness.

This evergy was simply called the Darkness, and Sombra quickly sent it away and hid it in the Everfree. It rested and biult up even more in Sombra's absence. It hid from pony kind for years, unil one day it finaly awoke. It plowed down the forest and completely destroyed Ponyville. The Alicorns were horrified and quickly sent their armies to destroy it. They were currupted and turned. The Dakness marched upon Canterlot and the rest of Equestria. It destroyed cities and towns alike.

When the darkness took canterlot, Celestia was forced to kill off her student, Twilight Sparkle. She knew that Twilight was the only hope to rebiuld Equestria, and so did her feeinds. She took hold of Twilight soul and cast it away, far away across Equestria where the Darkness would not find it. After the soul was hidden, the Alicorns sacrifised themselves by overloadiung their powers. They flattened Canterlot and the armies with a massive explosion, and the Darkness soon followed in death. As the energy died it's last words were, "As long as hatred lives, so will I..."

Twilight's soul now wonders this war torn Equestria and looks for a host. A mare that is destined to bring Equestria back to power. A mare who is worthy of such magic power and such a pure soul.

• 2 months later...

hey if you are still up for it, I've been really wanting to RP with a Dark Souls fan. At least...I think this is a Pony version of Dark Souls?

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, let's RP. Also, this really isn't based off of any games. I geuss it's like Fall Out…but the technology here would only be old western weapons, they aren't that far into the whole gun production biusness.

Name: Red Veil (or Killjoy)

Race: Earth Pony

Class: Heavy soldier

Appearance/armor and body: she is on my profile pic, her armor will be like medieval full plate armor but made with stronger steal and able to withstand bullets for the most part. It will look kinda like this. http://pinkietheconquerer.deviantart.com/art/Knight-of-awesomeness-435347229

Personality: snarky and sarcastic most of the time, she tend to be care free in even the worst of times. She doesn't take a lot of things seriously, but she gets the job done one way or another.

Short History: She didn't have a childhood since her mother died shortly after she was born and was tossed aside into the streets by her father. The reason she is alive because an oficer from the Alliance found her and took her in to be his prodigy. Her entire life consisted of Military related activities. her adopted father trained her for years to become the best in the Alliance and she indeed did just that. she was nicknamed Killjoy for her cruel methods in fighting. Shortly after she reached the age of 20, her entire camp and the Alliance were wiped out by an unknown force. Killjoy was the last of the Alliance and now roams around doing what she does best, survive and kill to live.

Strengths: Able to lift larger objects with ease, Elite fighter. specialty in guns, good with strategy, pretty quick in heavy armo.

Weaknesses: Scared of heights and Hates Magic.

Quote from character: (I don't have on at the moment, maybe we can figure that out later)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived