[Canterlot]Doing her Job[OPEN]

ziddia

:?::D:?:

((This is an RP that Therainbowtroll and I have planned out, but anyone's welcome to join for now :)))

Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo trudged along the path from Ponyville to Canterlot, her hooves wearing against the rough ground. It was a really long way to Canterlot, and Derpy was real tired, but she couldn't stop, because she had an incredibly important letter to deliver to Canterlot! It wasn't often that she got such a special job, so she was determined to do it right. Unfortunately, because she couldn't fly that well, she'd had to walk the whole way- but now, after hours and hours of walking, Canterlot was in sight! She got ready, looking in her mailbag for her lette- wait. Where was her mailbag? It was missing! All her letters and her precious mailbag were gone! And now her nice, fun job to Canterlot was ruined! For the first time ever, she had messed up on the job- and it wasn't even because of her clumsiness.

Ditzy sat down, and waited for a pony to pass that could maybe help her.

:D:?::D

Sunny walked down the dirt road looking around at all the flowers that the gardener ponies have been working on this season. They were mostly yellow daises but there were some white ones. She was heading back to Canterlot to get back to her studies. Study break is over and all students must get back to classes the next day. She contuined walking and noticed a pegasus sitting on the edge of the road. But something was strange about this pegusus. Her eyes were crossed! She walked up to her

Are you aliright? Did you hurt your head?

:?::D:?:

"I'm the mail pony!" said Derpy proudly, leaving the other pony's question unanswered. In all honesty, Derpy didn't really understand the question. She held her hoofs, making a clumsy shrugging motion. "My mail bag got lost! All my letters..." Derpy started to tear up a bit, before she saw the other pony staring at her eyes. "Oh- my eyes? I got... Uh... Stra-bis-mus. Eye problem" she said cheerfully, almost laughing. "I'm Derpy. Who you? Muffin."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal Blade was returning to Canterlot after flying a few earth ponies over to Fillydelphia when she saw two ponies down on the road up the mountain. She decided to go check it out, looping the loop before diving, just to make a show of it.

Blade laded effortlessly, her hooves touching the ground without a sound. "Somethin' goin' on here?" She asked with a sly smile.

((OOC- Since you said this was open, I decided to go for it. If you need me to adjust to keep with what you have planned, go ahead and PM me :lol: ))

Sunny gave her a akward smile. She was silent for a moment but then remembierd that she said somthing about her mail bag

Im Sunny Psyche...you lost your mail bag? Really?

Sunny dug into her own bag and pulled out a single letter.

I found this while I was walking. This is the only one I found though...

She held out the letter to give it to Durpy.

As the pony handed her a letter Derpy gave a big smile and took it. She felt better already! Suddenly, another pony flew down, asking what was wrong. Derpy looked up, ignoring the staring at her eyes that was inevitable. "I have mail for Canterlot. I lost my mail bag..." she said, her voice growing sad at the end. Then she brightened, smiling. "But Sunny pony helping me get them back! You see?" She held out the letter, waiting for the pony to talk to her.

:?::P:?:

((OOC- Yeah, it's fine :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal Blade nodded in understanding. "Ah, okay." She replied, fluttering her wings. She guessed that the two ponies had just met by chance, and there wasn't anything suspisious going on, but Blade decided to stay anyways. "So your Sunny...? She started by asking the brighter colored pony, then looked at the one who had said she was a mail pony, "And, what's your name?"

• 4 weeks later...

((Sorry this took so long, was on holidays...))

Derpy stuck out her hoof, waiting to be shaken. "My names Derpy- Uh.. Ditzy?" she said slowly. The pony would probably think of her as strange, but she enjoyed being called by her real name. Barely any of her friends did that, and she wanted this stranger to.

She hovered a little, happy about the prospect of meeting some new ponies, and stuck her other hoof over her foreleg to try and shake Sunny's hoof as well. Giggling at her situation, she righted her arms, waiting for some small sign of acceptance.