Nightmare Night ((Open to all))

PrinceKeptu

((Feel free to jump right in))

~As the sun sets upon the Eve of Nightmare Night, a light mist would begin to slip along the ground. A slightly eerie hooting of an Owl echoing about the streets and roads that would lead to and fro, twisting and turning around Ponyville. The full Blue Moon, a rare sight for any night let alone Nightmare Night, would shine down with its glow along a Pumpkin Patch as the sky would darken further. The lights of Ponyvilles jack o lanterns would be a soft glow from the view of the Patch. Slowly, from the mist, the dark silhouette of a large pony would begin to shimmer in and out of the light fog, the soft sounds of a stallions snort being able to be heard as well as the ruffling of feathers.

The soft thumping of a hoof being stamped upon the soft ground of the Pumpkin Patch can suddenly be heard behind you. A soft snort soon follows it along with the soft ruffling of wings again, though nothing can be seen yet. Only the Pumpkins in the Patch and the clear Nightmare Night Blue Moon can be seen, no sight of a Pony anywhere. Suddenly, a large Black shadow passes over you and slowly, a single Black feather floats down and lands to rest right along your muzzle, the tip laying between your eyes.~

Dark Elegance stood on her terrace looking at the the lovely moon.. "Ahh.. It always look lovely.." Suddenly, a voice emerged downstairs. "Sis! I'm going to go to the park.. You go get the pumpkins alright?" Dark Elegance groaned and rolled her eyes.. "Fine.." She replied back as she flew out gracefully. Flying performances was always her thing.

Dark Elegance spotted the pumpkin patch and landed softly. She trotted around looking for the perfect pumpkin. When suddenly, she heard a thump and a snort, this made her jump and turn around. "A-a-anypony t-there?" she said shuddering. She yelped when she saw a shadow go over her. She took few steps backwards, her legs shaking. She was never good at these situations.. She tried to be brave and shouted "S-show y-yourself!" A black feather landed on her muzzle which tickled her nose. "A-choo!" she sneezed rather loudly. She picked up the feather with her hoof now curious then afraid. "Hello?" a soft breeze blew, which made her soft dark purple mane to flutter by the wind.

~The soft thudding of a hoof upon the ground of the Pumpkin Patch would echo along to Dark Elegance. Beneath her right back hoof would be a squishing sound, and the smell of freshly cut fruit would begin to fill the air. All at once, a sharp whinny would fill the air and from the mist would shimmer through the silhouette of a rearing Pegasus Pony.~

Dark Elegance heard a hoof behind her which didn't really scare her.. but when she heard the slush sound, she thought somepony else was here.. She checked her back hoof.. It got coated with juices, "Shoot.." She lookes around again, and took a few steps backward. More slushing sounds, by now she would cover her ears, "Calm down, Dark.. Their not gonna hurt you.." The smell of freshly cut fruit filled her nose. She began to calm down. She squinted her eyes when she spotted a shillouette.. She went closer..

~All at once, a rush of wind would hit her in the face, the snorting of a Pony meeting her ears as a pair of deep Amber eyes suddenly appearing inches from her face for a moment before disappearing again, the sound of feathered wings still heard~

OOC~((BabyBlueBunny, there was no knife or any indication of one, you simply stepped on a Pumpkin.))

(OOC - whoops sorry.. ill get to that..)

Dark Elegance sheltered her face with her hoof from the sudden gust of wind. She would flick her ear and turn her head in every direction. Snorting can be heard, but nopony was around.. When suddenly, a pair of amber eyes met her Blue one's only inches from her face. Her whole body was frozen. Her breath was held until the eyes disappeared. She looked around and heard the ruffling of feathers. "J-just stop messing with me.." She quietly said to herself.

She felt a pressence appear in front of her and she looked up. Her eyes shot wide open and scanned his form. She was completely speechless. She couldn't just say "Hi", that would be too awkward.. Instead she just stood there.. completely unsure of what to do..

She moved back a little and withstood the sound. She shook her head, "No, no more scaredy pony.." She thought to herself. She took a few steps closer to him, being extremely cautious. She raised a hoof slowly to touch him by the shoulder. "A-are you okay?"

She wasn't able for he went away, her deep blue eyes followed him as he glided over. He then brayed again, which she withstood. She examined her surroundings clearly, to know what he means. She spotted her back hoof with the juices again which shocked her. Her ears fell back, "He's mad at me?" She said to herself quietly. She quickly, but gracefully flew up, to make sure she doesn't step on anymore pumpkins. "I-I'm s-sorry! I-it was an accident! I was, was, scared.." She said as she looked down. Her dark wings glistened through the night.

Dark Elegance braced herself as she saw him kick off. She covered her head as he circled around her, braying. When she felt like he stopped, she looked at him with concern because he looked rather gloomy. She looked at the pumpkin she squished and felt quite guilty. "Listen, Im really sorry... how can I make it up to you?" She flew a bit closer to him, making another attempt to touch him by the shoulder.

She takes her hoof back. Knowing what she did, she took the sad look as well. She saw him go down and nose the remains as if a family member has been murdered. She flew down softly, being really careful that she doesn't step in anymore pumpkins. She placed a safe distance between them. "Man, I'm such a jerk..." She said to herself as she looked down.

Dark Elegance rubbed her hoof sadly, still looking down. Hearing him nicker would make her even more guilty. She sighed and looked at him with sad blue eyes. Suddenly she saw the pumpkin reforming.. something she thought was impossible. "H-how a-are you doing that?" She took a few steps forward, being really careful again.

~He would lift his head, his deep Amber Orange eyes looking to her as his half bitten off ear would flicker in her direction. He wasn't doing anything to the Pumpkin, just encouraging and coaxing it to try and regrow, which is perfectly possible for Mother Nature~

Dark Elegace saw him lift his head up and look at her. She looked back in his eyes while the pumpkin continued to reform. She blushed slightly and looked away. She could never control her feelings. Maybe she should stop reading those love novels.. "A-are you s-still mad at me?" she asked as she tried looking at him again.

She got a little nervous on what he was going to do next. She was still a little scared of him because of the things he did. She took a hoof backward, and braced herself. "P-Please don't hurt me... I'm extremely sorry, honest!" She said quite softly and quietly, though audible enough to be heard.

She calmed down as she saw him stop. She heard a soft nicker which made her remember how he convinced the pumpkin to regrow. "He's not mad?" She thought to herself as she trotted to him slowly and carefully. She stopped right in front of him, and since he's taller than her, she looked at his deep amber eyes with her blue ones and smiled. "Thank you..."

Archived