Nightmare Night ((Open to all))

PrinceKeptu

Dark giggled a little. "I understand if your shy.." She gave him a kind smile. "But don't worry... I would love to be your friend if you want to..." She gave out a soft snort, as she flipped her mane and tail a little.

~His front hooves would antse slightly and he would rear up a few shoes onto his hind legs, nickering at her curiously, not really understanding a single word she said, but more going of her actions and body language. His actions suggested that he might want to play, young Stallion as he was. Play was an important part of a developing Stallions life, the exercising of muscles and parts of the brain that needed to develop as well as coordination a well needed thing for a Pegasus~

She examined him closely and giggled. "Does he wanna play?.......He isn't so responsive when I talk..." She thought to herself. She neighed a little, then flew around the pumpkin patch gracefully, then landed back. She wanted to see what his response would be. This can help her determine if he understands her or not.

• 1 month later...

A new pony came into town. She stood out amongst the other ponies. Her odd eyes, gold on the left and bright blue on the right is what stood out among her the most. She was tall and slender, just about as tall as cadence or luna, she walked very elegantly. She continues tl walk as all ponies had eyes on her. Her black coat shining, and flipping her read hair out of her face.

Archived