Lumi's RP Ideas

521582__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_apple+bloom_adorable_granny+smith_out+of+context_gif_pinkie+apple+pie_spoiler-colon-s04e09.gif

I decided that that the best way to test the waters would be posting up some ideas so this thread will pretty much have some rp ideas that I am thinknig of doing. So pretty much the format will be like what is bellow.

Name Of The RP Idea

The Type Of Idea

The Amount Of People needed to start

Maximum Amount of People

What idea atually is

So lets say you see an something you like, well them you would ethier contact me ethier here or however you wish to message and I tally you on to the list and when we get the amount needed to start I will start making that rp ^^. You can also ask questions when ever about any particlar rp idea so if you feel the need then go head ^^

Tales Of Equestria

Adventure/Fantasy/Alternate Universe

3 People

6 People

So pretty much this one I have posted up already by the general idea is that it is a pony version of the tales of series of games by namco. The idea goes into further depth

here http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18007-tales-of-equestria-interist-checkooc/

A Ponies Guide To The Galaxy

Adventure/Sci-FI

2 People

5 People

Pretty much the idea behind this one is the academy of magic in canterlot one one day while testing an experimental time travel spell lose control of the spell they are experimenting on. The cause is the test subject for the spell being whisked through time into the future with no way back to his/her own time. Though upon a chance with the infamous Milky Way he/she gets caught up in an intergalatic quest to search for clues in order to return to his/her time period.

Pokemon

Adventure

2 People

To be Determined

So as it said there I saw some pokemon rps and I'd love to do one with the trainers being anthro type ponies and such. Just an idea that comes to mind.

Archived