Element Forgotten

Velocicorn

Every Pony dies, Breeze was never one to deny that. After five long years of hunting relics, raiding ruins, and seeing unthinkable amounts of riches...his crazy life came to a stand still. A gold hunt gone wrong left him with fear, and a group of dead freinds (My OC's back story will be posted below). he thought his days of treasure hunting were over, until the highest in the land caused him to return to his former life.

The Elements of Harmony are powerful, there's no doubt about that. What if there was a stronger weapon though? What if this weapon contained a mix of magic, drawn from all worlds? What if this weapon was dangerously close to falling into the wrong hands? Most important of all, what if this weapon was not easily found, something only treasure hunters could find?

Join my OC, Breeze, as we hunt for the clues, temples, and artifacts that will lead us to this weapon. We must hurry though, evil is never far behind us. They might even be infront of us, it's hard to tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Story:

Name: Breeze

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Funny, Cunning, Daring

Appearance: Light Blue, Tan/Ruffled Mane, Brown Eyes, Tan/Ruffled Tail, Wheres belt with two pistol holsters, Also has black back pack, Cutie Mark is a gust of wind

Story:

Breeze, at the time called Gust, and four more of his fellow treasure hunters (All close freinds) where in ponyville. They had heard rumors of a massive Gem deposite that rested in the mountains above. They had also heard that Diamond Dogs roamed those areas and killed outsiders. They ignored the stories and went on the hunt instead. When they arrived at the Gem site they were attcked by a Diamond Dog war party. They put up a long hard fight, but they were overcome. One of Breeze's freinds was killed in the attack, the other three were imprisoned with him.

The Diamond Dogs wanted to send a message to all ponies, not to enter their lands. They took them to a cliff and beat each pony. They then took them over one by one and slit their throats. Breeze watched three of his freinds die infront of him, then he saw them thrown off a cliff. When they brought breeze up, he was still whereing his backpack. They decided to stab him instead of slit his throat, and throw him off alive.

They had no idea he was a pegasus because of his pack. They Stabbed him and then threw him off. Breeze managed to flap his wings hard enough to soften his landing. He did not die, but he landed wounded by a river below. His blood ran down stream, where luckily for him, somepony found it.

The Everfree forest lay below the mountain, and there was only one Zebra in the Everfree, that was Zekora. She was washing by the stream when she heard the howle of dogs and then saw a pool of blood gathering by the river bank. She followed the bloody water until she found Breeze, barely alive.

She took him in and nursed him back to health. Zekora became like a second mother to Breeze, for the short time they were togther. During that time, Breeze didn't have much to do, so he watched Zekora make her potions and work with herbs and medicine. He learned much about the Everfree and its animals and plants.

One day Zekora told breeze to go for a walk. She said it was healing and the path was safe enough for a wounded pony. Breez e decided he would get some air, and so he obeyed the Zebra. When he was not far from the house, a fire errupted from Zekora's kitchen. Her house was soon in flames and Breeze went rushing back. He saw he fire and looked to the sky. He struggled to lift off of the ground, but slowly he was able to. Zekora watched from inside her burning house as Breeze flapped with pain to bring a strong wind over the fire. His plan worked and the fire was extinguished. Zekora called him 'The Bringer Of The Breeze' after that, or 'Breeze' for short.

When it came time for Breeze to part he thanked Zekora and promised he would visit often. He now lives in Canterlot, and has a potion shop just like Zecora. He does keep visiting her, and he keeps expanding his knowlage of the natural world and all of its wonders with her help.

For your Character Submissions, try to copy my format...

​Element Forgotten

An Adventure RP By, Breeze

Canterlot was silent at this time. A few gaurds roamed the streets and made sure everypony checked out, but for the most part the city was done for the day. The residence had gone to their homes for a good nights rest. There were a few pubs open, however they were not very crowded and only those who were board or just too drunk to go home were there.

"Another Drink, Breeze?" asked a very large yellow earth pony. His mane was grey and his cutie mark was of a mug and a barrel of mead. He wore glasses and he had a grey beard around his snout.

"No thanks Brew, I'm gonna finish this and leave." Breeze said. He put his large wooden mug back down on the bar as he took another swig. He then looked back at Brew. He seemed tired, and preoccupied.

" What's the matter, you seam 'off' tonight." brew asked leaning on the bar. Breeze shrugged and shook his head.

" It's nothin brew, just a letter, a peice of paper that's all." Breeze said pulling a small folded paper out of his pack. He handed it to Brew and then took another sip of his mead.

Brew opened the letter as he got a smaller mug for himself. He began reading it with one hoof while he used the other to sip his mead. Suddenly his eyes widened and he spit out his mead. Breeze casually closed his eyes to avoid the alchoholic spray.

" Why Breeze, this isn't just ny letter, It's from the Princesses!" Breeze shrugged and took another sip of his mead. He really didn't care it was a royal letter. I pony was a pony, and that was that.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Genesis

Species: Unicorn

Personality: clever, at times cold but not always, arrgessive at times and is usally kind only to those he becomes close to

Appearance: Black, purple/Straight Mane, opal Eyes, Purple/straight Tail, Wares long coat, and hard sole shoes, has a pistol holster, a special sword(Gunblade) and a bronze necklace. At times he wears he doesnt have his coat on.

Story:

Genesis, as a young colt,he loved adventure and excment. He wanted to do many things but the one thing that motivated him the most was to help his fellow ponies. So he became a soilder in the Equestrian military to help protect the ponies of

Equestria's lands and freedoms. But after the last war, wich effected him greatly, he was unable to go back to his normal life and instead did the ways of a Merc. He use to live Manehattan, but now lives in a town a few miles away from Canterlot.

He is a very well known Merc, but not in a good favors of the Guards or the Princesses. Though this is true he is still, in some eyes, a "respectable" stallion.

• 2 weeks later...

Genesis walked into the pub, he was at this time wearing a hood, covering his face. He at times glances around, he then sat down at the bar, he raised his hoof and with the hoof he set down some bits. "One drink please," his voice calm but rough, his opal eyes were able to be seen a little.

Brew halted his conversation with Breeze and took a quick look over to the other side of the bar. There, sat a a black unicorn, waiting to be surved.

" We are NOT done discussing this, Breeze" Brew said tunring away from his freind. He made his way over to the bar, shining a dirty glass as he went along.

He placed it down in front of the unicorn as he spoke.

" Yah thirsty pal? What can I get you?" Brew asked politely to the unicorn. He took another look at Breeze and then back to the Genisis.

" And if you don't mind it...can you hurry up alittle?" Brew asked trying not to sound rude. He didn't exactly want to get fired.

" That's weird, I haven't seen that pony in here before, not part of the normal crowd." Breeze said while examining Genisis. He was watching him from across

the bar, while he pretended to read his letter again.

Brew's eyes rested on the Unicorns pistol. He stared at it for some time and then looked back up at him.

" Sorry sir, but I can't serve you if you have a weapon on you. It's not even supposed to be in the bar. Breeze heard what Brew had said. He tensed up. he didn't like the thought of this suspicouse stallion haveing a gun on him. He grabbed a bottle on the table next to him. He pretended to read the lable on it, he was not going to ba afraid of using it as a wepon though. Trying to look casual with the baottle Breeze rose it up to the light and looked at it. He saw threw the glass though, two ponies in familiar outfits. One was a white earth pony with a black mane and a straw hat. The other was a red pegasus with a cap and belt.

" You are kidding." Breeze said. The ponies noticed him looking and approached him. They smiled as he saw them, they were warm smiles, but they also had a sinister look to them.

" Breeze, it has been so long my freind." The red one said sitting down next to him.

" What had our little adventurer been up to now?" The white one asked. Breeze frowned and sank his head below his shoulders.

" Can you please stop following me?" Breeze asked sounding annoyed. He pretended to keep reading the bottles label.

Genesis nods,"Forgive me then...I'll will give them to you." he takes out his pistol and unloads it pushes it towards Brew. "Now may I have my drink?" he looks at Breeze and the two ponies, he then looks back at Brew, and puts down the bits needed to pay. Wonder if they are enemies, he thought.

Breeze chatted with the two stallions for some time.

" So, how much are you being payed to follow me?" He asked, still reading the wine bottle. The two stallions giggled.

" A couple thousand bits, mabey a bonus if we do it right." The red stallion adressed him. The white one leaned in and smiled wickedly at Breeze. Breeze didn't really like that.

" I suppose you've been following my partner too? She is assossiated with me so it would make sence." Breeze said. He could geuss the next answer.

" Sure have budy, we sent her on a little vacation." The white one laughed.

" Yah, and she didn't like that." The red one stated rubbing his snout. Breeze gave a chuckle.

" So, where's this little 'Vacation Spot' sounds fun." Breeze said. He gripped the bottle now, tightly in his hoof. The stallions leaned in closer, too close.

" It sure is fun, wanna go now?" The red one said menacingly.

" I rather not." Breeze said. With one swift motion the bottle in his hoof came crashing down on the red stallion's head. He toppled over in pain and the white one jumped back.

" You'll pay for that!" He yelled. Breeze got up and dropped the bottle.

" alright then, let's get things started." Breeze said.

Genesis looks toward the fight, he rolls his eyes, "Well i guess I was right." he looked at Brew, "I have a question...Do you know a stallion named Breeze...I was told he would be here." He was sent a letter telling him to meet with a stallion named that, of course in the letter were his payment. He didn't know why he had to meet up with the stallion but it's worth the money, "Is the one fighting against the stallions him?"

Brew rolled his eyes and watched Breeze slam the white stallions face against the bar.

" Yah, that;s him, spirtied fella wouldn't you agree?" Brew gave Genesis his water and walked over to the fight on the other side of the bar.

" What's up Breeze?" He asked leaning against the wall. Breeze delivered a powerful blow to the red stallions chest.<p> <span style="color:#0000cd;">" Oh you know, nothing%

Genesis looks at Breeze once more, he drank half his water and then begin to walk towards him. "Need some help," he spoke calmly and drank again.

Archived