A Spiral Knight in Equestria (OOC Thread)

This is going to be the opening post for the thread. Basically a Spiral Knight experiences the Core of the planet and is transported somewhere far, far away from the Cradle he knew.

Also any interested parties post here as this will also serve as an OOC thread. Discuss developments, ask me about Granseal. Whatever you need.

LINK TO THREAD:

Granseal was an ordinary Vanguard knight. He braved the Clockworks from top to the very Core of Cradle. He's seen the Firestorm Citadel and done battle with the corrupted Lord Vanaduke. That all changed when he himself entered the Core of Cradle in the footsteps of the Alpha Squad. The whole goal of the Spiral Knights on Cradle was to harness the energy in the Core to revive their crashed starship, The Skylark. However, the first squad of knights vanished into the Core with no way of opening it.

One day, the Core opened for Granseal. Cautiously, he had entered the brilliant light to escape the horrible creatures born of the Void. Knocked unconscious by the dimensional shift he had undergone, he awoke to a natural sky much different than the artificial skies of the Clockworks. Unsure of where he was, he slowly sat up and dusted himself off. "Where am I?", he asked aloud as he registered that everything was rather vibrantly colored. After verifying he was unhurt, he checked his systems. They all read as being in perfect order, even including his winged feline Seraphynx he called Mitula. He even had his Arsenal Crate! "Well I guess I can fight then, all my stuff is here!", he exclaimed as he donned his Polar Knight Wolf Coat and Heavenly Guardian Helm. The helmet had dusky colored glasses and a festively striped Hearth's Warming Eve scarf.

Without further ado, he readied his Grey Owlite Shield and Leviathan Blade, just in case. The peaceful tranquility of this forest could change at any moment. He began to walk along the forest road, towards what he hoped was civilization. He'd stick out like a sore thumb to the residents of this world as he walked on two legs and his star shaped crimson eyes curiously analyzed the world around him.

So who would be interested in meeting a Spiral Knight?

GransealinPolarNightWolf_zpsa9203ada.jpg

The sword pictured is not the Leviathan Blade, it's the Obsidian Edge. Found in the realm of the Apocrea, wielding it makes him feel guilty of an unknown crime.

Will she be like Bechamel, always accessorizing him?

Sorry for the late reply. I've been packing all day since I'm moving soon. (Residence not forums) Anyways I have no idea who that is I figured you made up all the characters but I'll go along with it.

No problem. Bechamel is the accessorizing knight in the Spiral Knights universe.

I don't even know what Spiral Knights is. I figured you just made it up. Anyways I will post here in a bit. (been hunting for renters insurance)

No problem. Whenever you feel ready to post in the main thread, let me know. Or just make a post in the main thread whenever you feel!

As requested by Harv0kz, a brief memo about the Spiral Knights.

Basically, Granseal, a high ranking android knight of the Spiral Order, fled into the opened Core of Cradle to escape the corrupted Void Swarm. The Void Swarm are like Heartless but much more sinister. The Core closed behind him and he lost consciousness in the blinding light. He awakens in a forest in Equestria with all of his possessions scattered about him <SilverSwirl>: He had been pursuing clues about the first squad to explore the Clockworks beneath Cradle, The Alpha Squad. They had reached the Core and escaped the burning shadowy darkness by entering the Core. <SilverSwirl>: It had closed behind them and they had no idea how to open it but it was the source of the power signature they had picked up from the Skylark before being pulled into the planet's orbit and crashing. The whole goal was to figure out a way to harness the power of the core of this clockwork planet and save their planet, Isoran

• 3 weeks later...

Archived