Universal Century Gundam Online - Icarus Server

Slazer

For the past several months, I've been a part of an MMO revival project for an old-school skill-based Gundam MMO called Universal Century Gundam Online. The project, known as Icarus Server, has been developed by a small group of highly dedicated volunteers for roughly a year, introducing new game mechanics, war zones, balance fixes, and even the promise of brand new content- promises which, as someone who speaks with the devs themselves on a daily basis, I am certain they will be able to pull off.

The server has been in Open Alpha for a while now, and they are very close (read: 1-2 weeks away) from going into full Open Beta with virtually all of the game mechanics and features online and ready to go. However, they have been running the OA server off of a fairly low-spec server system, and now they are trying to finance a new, more powerful server for the Open Beta launch. As it stands, they are very close to the total they need to buy the new server upgrade; they only need $40 to sign the deal.

If anyone here can donate via Paypal, even sums as small as $5, you bring us that much closer to the total we need. This is an ambitious project that's come so close to fruition, and I don't want to see it held back by something as miniscule as $40. Thank you for your time and interest. :)

Archived