Two worlds, one fate. A crossover idea between Val and holy.

ShadowStorm88

A thousand years since Nightmare moon had possessed the resentful Princess Luna. When the princess had been freed from Nightmare moons control, it seemed Nightmare had simply vanished. But it was not to be. For whilst feeding off of her resentment, it gave her power. Power enough to assume and hold her own separate form without the use of Luna. It sounded impossible, but that was not to be. For Nightmare moon has returned, and to seek vengeance upon Equestria by plunging it into etenral darkness, and it seemed that Equestria would be lost forever in darkness. However, this is hope.

For a pair of ponies, and for a pair of creatures from another world...no, another universe; their adventure is just beginning.

Spirit Prancer was running for cover from the bad weather. The weather in Ponyville has been bad lately. She was guessing the Pegasus where to afraid with all that's been going on. She got under a tree safe and sound she heard another pony on the other side of the tree. It sounded like he was messaging his wing. She looked around and saw a red Pegasus pony rubbing an injured wing. She looked really concerned at him. "Umm mister is your wing ok." Tobias looked up seeing the purple unicorn pony looking concerned for him. "Oh its fine right now it just gets sore some time. No need to be concerned with me."

Detroit, Michigan...

Sean Kelso blinked as he looked up from the book he had been reading as he glanced over the fence of the boy's home he had been placed in. Sean was an average sized kid at 5, 10, a black shirt and green cameo jeans with green shoes. His dirty blonde hair was a mess that covered a parsshil bit of his eyes. The sixteen year old blinked, as he his grey eyes widdened in shock at the sight from across the fence. A girl, probably about his age with long jet black hair tied into a ponytail, green eyes, 5,9 a bluetube top covered her chest as well as long grey jeans with brown boots was..was kickin the crap outta a group of boys!! "Whoa" he awed as he watched her flip onto one of the boys neck before knocking him out with a well placed double fisted punch. Leaping into the air, she roundhoused another in the cheek as she shotued "Yeah!! Thats right"!! Smiling lightly, Sean deiced to heck with the rules of the home, as he deicded to join in on some of the figthting as he leaped over the fence, and charged in.

The two ponies that got to talk to each other for awhile and get to know each other sat there under the tree sitting right next to each other. Spirit had to comfort him after hearing his story of how his wing was like it was at the moment. Spitit leaned up against Tobias and nuzzled him to comfort him. "That must of been horrible for you. I couldn't imagine losing my most important part of my body." Tobias nodded and sighed. "I sometimes think of getting back into the sky and flying enjoying it. But when I do I look at my injured wing and i feel sad because I cant fly that well to actually get into the sky."

Watching as the bullies went and ran like cowards, Kira let out a joyous laughter!! "Ha ha!! Thats right!! And don't come back" she shouted after the fleeing jerks. Shaking her head, she turned to the boy next to her who had for some reason or another jumped in to help her. "So, whats your story? You lie running into the midle of a brawl" she asked with a slight smirk. Sean put a hand to his head a she responded "Well, they looked like they outnumbered you and I didnt want to leave you to fight them all by yourself". Staring as she laughed at him, Sean became agrivated as he said "What"? Kira grinned "Heh heh!! Here I thought you were gonna make some chilverious remark on "I couldnt let them beat on a girl". Looks like someone treats others like equals". Staring, Sean crossed his arms as he said "Only those that can stand up for themselves". "Point taken, names Kira Stone" Kira smiled as she stuck out a hand. "Sean Kelso" Sean responded as he smiled "So what were you doing, beatin the crap outta all those guys"? Kira shrugged "Eh, they were beening bullies to the neighborhood, so I taught them a lesson, plus I needed to get rid of soem pent of anger". When he was about to ask about the pent up, she pointed to what he assumed was her house. Juding by the dirty, grimy look, he asked "Bad home life". Nodding, she said "You"? Cocking a thumb,he grunted "Boys home.".

A sad look came across Kira's face, which was replaced by a question "Wanna blow this town and go somewhere else"? Sean nodded, as he said "If it means I can get away from the crud here, then yeah". So, the two ventured into town, unknwonst to the destiny that awaited them.

As they continued talking Spirit not as close just at a friendly distance they see a knight pony galloping towards the tree they where under. Knightly stopped in front of the, the tree reached pretty far so they had room to move around. Tobias looked up at the now panting knight. "So what are you up to here in ponyville knight."Knightluy looked up at the two. "Well pretty much." He sat down in front of him to tell them about the situation. After awhile Tobias and Spirit knew what they had to do but wasn't sure where to start searching.

Sean and Kira had blown town an hour ago. It had been pretty easy to avoid any authority figures with where they were goin, and they had to admit they were surprised to see so little resistance upon reaching Detriots city limits. Now on the outskirts of the town, Sean had to wonder where the heck they were gonna go? KIra suggested Armadillo, Texas and why? "I've always wanted to see a horse" was her answer. Well, taht was good enoguh for him apparently since he had nothing else to do. So, as they were now going through a large field of wheat, he asked "So, why'd you wanna leave"? Shrugging, she siad "Well for one, Detriots a dump. I got no real ambition apart from wanting to try out in MMA, and I want to get as far away from my loving family as possible". That last part she said with extreme sarcasm. Sean responded "I left cause I dont like living in a boys home and...well, I suppose to look for people who actualyl give a crap. That, and to fight".

Knightly rested with the two ponies to wait out the rain through the night. They talked about different things. About what Spirit and Tobias should do to find the two humans that they need to find and what they would do once they found them. Knightly shrugged. "I am not quite sure how you could find them you probaly would have to use some kind of portal that brings you to where they are at the moment you make it." Tobias nodded. "You might have to make it Spirit your the only unicorn among us." Spirit nodded. "I am not sure if i can do it but if I learned how to I could try."

As the two got to a big old oak tree, Sean said "W..wait". Getting her attention, he said "Lets rest here for now". Kira sighed as seh said "What? Am I too fast for ya"? That she said with a smirk as she laid her back against the tree, indictating for Sean to follow suit. Slumping down, Sean sighed as he rexlaed his back. "Ooo..man, resting on a back where you got a branding iron placed against it is brutal" he grunted. Staring at him incledroiusly, she asked "A branding iron"? Sean gently lifted hsi shirt, showing the letters: WL. "It means worthless lowlife from what they told me" Sean grunted. "Who did that to you" Kira asked with actual cocern. "Some of the older boys at the place, did it to make me know my place..." he muttered lowly as he looked away angirly as he muttered "I dont want any sympathy from you..".

They came up with different ideas and decided that the best idea was to find a book at a library some where else then Ponyville since Twilight Sparkle would probably be to busy at the moment. "We could go to the next town over and search the library there im sure they have an extensive selection. I will accompany you until you get the portal up and find the two that need to be found." Spirit smiled at the knight pony. "Why thank you Sir Knightly that's so kind of you." Tobias nods agreeing with Spirit. "This is highly appreciated Sir Knightly. Did this come from Luna or is this your personal choice." Knightly nodded. "This was my personal choice the princess was kind enough to give me the choice." Spirit smiled. "That's nice of her she must be so kind now."

Kira stared at Sean with slight sadness, as she patted him on teh shoulder. "Hey, cmon. I know things are bad as of now but they'll get better". As Sean stared, he remarked "Yeah, how do you know that exactly"? Smiling, she remarked "Heh, I guess Im abit of an optomist". Smiling to herself, she remarked "Oh boy, a cynic and an optomist. We're gonna be a good team". Sean rolled his eyes in annoynace as he remarked "Geez, you really our kinda annoying". That last bit he sad with a slight smile. Kira smirked back "Heh, and your kinda cute, but not really my type". Gaping as she had made him blush, Sean thoguht "Wow.". As she laughed, she said "Hmm, ever wonder about what sort of beauty exisct within the world"? When he didnt answer, she smiked "I believe in those sort of things".

The rain seemed to calm down and all three of them got up and walked out from under the tree. "It looks like things are clearing up we can head out to the next town. The next town that's closest to us is Hoofington its not to far away so we can get there in lest then a day." Knightly smiled he knew the best travel route to Hoofington hes traveled it many times. Spirit and Tobias nodded. "Ok that sounds great Knightly." Spirit smiled at the knight pony. Tobias bowed his head. "I am glad a right hand man of Luna is helping us on our journey i am truly honored." Sir Knightly bowed his head back to Tobias. "Thank you I am honored to see some one so curtious." They went off toward Hoofington.

The two had kept moving as soon as they were able. Since they kept hearing police sierns, it was a given that the cops were out looking for the two of them and if they found them; no doubt they'd drag them back to theri homes where they'd be punished for daring to try and leave. Well, that sure as heck wasnt gonna happen!!! They were going to leave, and never come back!! Sean froze as he heard the blaring of sierns once more, as he swore under his braeteh. Noticing a drainage pipe near the side of the road, he dove into it as he beckoned for Kira to follow. Breifly, he was worired she would be gilry about not wanting to get dirty, but he was proven wrong as she stepped into the pipe as they waited for the sirens to pass by. "Gotta say, it sure is fun avoiding them" Kira remarked with a smirk as she stepped out. "Pfft, anythings better then going home" Sean muttered.

Tobias, Spirit Prancer, and Knightly traveled for awhile and Knightly stopped outside the town. "Well this is the place we stop and I have you guys open the portal." Knightly took out a necklace and put it around Spirits neck. This necklace is an old artifact from old times that always helped the ponies when they where in need. This is a beloved artifact of the princesses so please take good care of it." Spirit nodded. "So how do i use it?" Knightly nodded. "Well you use some of your unicorn magic and it will do the rest to open the portal to where ever it needs to be opened." Spirit looks down at the necklace and she zaps it with some magic. Then the locket opened and a rainbow came out and made a big oval like portal in front of them. The portal appeared nearby the two humans that it was looking for.

Kira let out a cry of shock as suddenly the inside of the drainge pipe lit up with a bliniding light!! Backing up, she shouted "Whats happneing"!? Sean let out a gasp as suddenly, the pipe started to give up a glow of...a vibrate mixture of colors like a rainbow. Moments later, two figures emerged out of the light. He could not make them out because of how bright it was, but it seemed when the light faded, it knocked hte two teens off of their feet. Kira blinked several times, as she tried to register what the heck had just happened? Looking up, she gasped as she saw a sight she would never forget. It..looed like a...pony. But..it had wings!! Its fur was red, it was a white mane with a blue stripe. One of its wings was damaged it....was a pegasus?? "No way,..." Kira said slowly, getting to her feet. Sean slowly got up as he blined several times. It..was a pony, but...yellow mane, pink fur, a...horn? "Unicorn...Im dreaming" he said slowly, blinking to see if he was awake.

Tobias and Spirit looked around the area they landed in. They both saw the two humans standing in front of them. Tobias smiled looking at the girl. He bowed his head slightly to her and the boy. "Hello my name is Tobias Salil may I ask you two what you names are." Spirit smiled at them both sweatily. "And my name is Spirit Prancer and where here to take you two to our world so you can help us in our time of need." Tobias nodded. "Yes the princess of our world sent us to find two humans to come and help us find certain artifacts to help us beat the evil pony that once was a part of her."

Kira blinked as she looked at the ponies up and down, wondering if this was for real. Letting out a sarcastic laughter, she smiled "Okay, I figured today was gonna be weird. But bumping into ponies that can talk, claim to be from another world and need our help. That was the last thing I expected". Looking at Tobias, she gently walked around him as she said "Hmm, okay now'; wheres the recorded on you? Im sure whoever your owner is must be a pretty big anime fan to make you red. The wings are really nice accesorries". Sean blinked as he approahced the unicorn. Looking around her, he gently reached out to touch her horn. It felt real, but he couldnt help but be skeptical. "This is...really strange" he musedf.

Tobias watched as the girl walked around him checking him out. "Umm what is this anime that your talking about and my wings are not accessories there real I'll show you." He moved back for more room. He stretched both of his wings out full length one of them looking very convincing that it has looked like it had bite marks at the edge of where the wing was gone. "See real one of them might be half gone but its still real done to the stitches on it." Spirit nodded. "And he went through hard times when that wing was injured poor guy."

Kira blinked as she watch the ponies wings flutter. Th..they were rael. It..it was real!!! Backing up, she shook her head slowly in denial. Sean blinked as he slowly reached out and touched Spirits fur as he said "Son of a....". Looking at Kira, he then looked back to Spirit as he said "Y...your real"?

Tobias smiled. "Yes I am real Im glad you found that out now." Spirit looked at the boy and giggled. "Of course where real silly we wouldn't be standing here in front of you if we weren't. So are you two going to come with us to our world of Equestria to help us safe it?" Tobias smiled. "Yes we need you two to help us or our world will be covered in darkness forever. We cant have that because it would make our world fall into chaos and pandemonium."

• 1 month later...

Sean looked at Kira as he then turned back to the two ponies. Crossing his arms, he said "And what makes you think that we would be intesrted in even saving some unknown world? I mean, I fell bad for you guys but its none of my business!! Im not exactly into the whole "Hero saving" business". Turning away, he shrugged "So good luck, but Im out". KIra watched as he turned to leave, as she turned to Tobias. "I'll help in whatever way I can. But if you wanna convince Sean here". She giggled, as she whispered playfully into Spirits ear for her to swoop under him and transporte them back befor ehe can even react!!

Spirit laughed at the idea and nodded to Kira and looked at Tobias as he let Kira on his back. Spirit got her spell ready on her horn so she could quickly get them back to Equestria with both Kira and Sean with them. She rushed towards him getting under him and bumped him on her back. She then quickly turned around and got near Tobias and Kira and teleported themselves back to where Knightly was waiting for them. Tobias, Kira, Spirit, and Sean where all collapsed on the ground in front of Knightly. Knightly looked down from the book he was reading with a cocked eye. "I see you kinda got back safely that's good. These must be the humans that are to help us get this fixed and all better again."

Sean blinked as he had wanted to just walk out and leave this dump, since he really didnt want get invovled in any crud where he had to go and save any worlds. So he was about to leave and get out of that heck hole, until the unicorn made him go!!! Now here he was in some crazy world in front of a pegasus dressed like a knight. Chuckling, he laughed "Oh this is great!! This is exactly waht I need". Slaming his fist against a wall, he grinned with annyoance "Im stuck in some pony filled world". Kira chuckled lightly at his mood as she shook her head and stared at Tobais. "Dont mind him, from the short timve Ive known him he gets pretty cranky". Giggling, she then whispered into Spirts ear "I think he could use a big pony hug to pasicy him".

Knightly looked down at Sean. "Well I guess hes here to help us then?" Knightly looks over at Kira and bows his head to her politely. "Hello young lady it is nice to meet you my name is Sir Knightly." Spirit hears Kiras comment and smiles micheolousy. "That sounds like a really good idea it looks like he needs it. I will give him a big soft warm pony hug!" Spirit sneaks up on Sean smirking. She glomped him and gave Sean a big warm soft pony hug smiling at him. "A pony hug for you grumpy pants. You needed this big soft warm pony hug Sean." She loved giving hugs to any pony or human now. "Do you like my hug i hope you do because I love giving hugs to anyone." She smiled happily at him.

KIra smiled as she bowed back polietly towards Kniglly. "Its very good to meet you Sir knightly, might you tell me of why you had us brought here? How are we to help in saving your world"? Sean was about to stomp out when suddenly the unicorn had snuck up behind him nad pulled him into a warm hug!! "H.hey" he protested as he looked back at the unicorn in shock for doing such a thing!! He tried to resist yet somewhow was unable to break free from the warm hug, the unicorn giving off waves of euphoria that made him find the hug very comfertable to be honest. Blushing intesntly, he just stard at her when she asked if he liked her hug. "Uhh...ummm" he bluhsed.