My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

Firefox congradulates stormchaser

"good job stormchaser, this will help indeed, and about the rest of the squad, only known survivers are me, you and midnight. Midnight is wounded but she will live. Happy to have some support, all we need now is a plan" Firefox responded to cloudchaser

(we arnt Spartans, we are odst.....)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"why don't you do the plan you won't like mine" said stormchaser after thinking for a bit "how dare you sir i don't care if your a higher rank then me i won't have a problem with killing you if you make me mad enogh. I kill a couple ponies with my bear hoofs" said stormchaser therening him

Firefox grabs the handle of one of his magnums

"cloudchaser, stand down, we dont have a plan becuase non of us no anything about this op, dashing kept it to himself, and if we rush in guns blazing, we will lose people, i understand that you want action, but we need to make sure we know who is left" Firefox responded trying to calm the mood

Firefox let go of his gun

"all i know about this op is that we need to take a outpost full of covenet, i agree we need to finish our objective, and im all for some action, but we cant just leave Midnight behind. If you were where midnight is right now, i wouldent leave you behind ether" Firefox responded calmly to stormchaser

Firefox placed Midnight in the tank when there was some room

"now, for our plan of attack, in combat, how good are you holding your own?" Firefox asked stormchaser(i got it now) as he lept into the turret

Firefox jumps in the turret

"yea i did, and good if you can hold your own, i might have an idea tht might give us a edge" Said Firefox as he checked to make sure his gear was loaded and combat ready

Firefox graabbed the turret handle

"if we want to comlete our objective we will need reinforcements, but its pretty clear that might not happin, so we need to find a way to give us a advantage, and one way to do that is to scout the base out, if we find anything that could help us we mark it down, thats our first step" repsonded Firefox as he activated his helmet nav

"so our first stop is somewhere above the base" firefox confirmed

Firefox thinks deeply

"i do agree, but last time we saw him was at the landing zone, he bailed on the fight the moment it started, havent heard or seen him since. I dont know if he is even alive" Replyed Firefox as he stated the fact that he had not responded to any of the communitcations sent out

Firefox thought about those ideas

"if his comm was broken, there is a good chance we might not find him, but he might be back at the DZ.....and if he was captured, where would they have taken him? If they took him to the outpost" firefox said as he ponderd what might have happend to him

"if we are going to look for him, we should first check back at the DZ" firefox suggested

"true, but they also might be there waiting for more drop pods, thats how they got us, they were right there when we landed" Firefox recounted the events that had lead to a near death situation

As the pods crashed into the ground the ODST troops piled out and started to do what they did best. One pod lost it's course and ended up landing somewhere where it didn't need to be.

That pod was Estus'. The Griffon popped open the pod and took her first steps out. She was separated from her group but she was sure she could find her way back to them. She put a talon up to her ear and activated her comm.

"This is Captain Estus of the Hell Jumpers squad does anyone read me?"

She waited a few seconds but heard nothing. "I repeat." She said louder. "This is Captain Estus, had a pod malfunction, engine failure most likely and I was separated."

Then this time the only sound that came back was the high pitched squeal of static in her ear. She sighed and looked off into the distance. She could here gunfire and shooting going so. Covenant or her allies? Only one way to find out.

Estus moved quickly through empty buildings and abandoned streets as she tried to make her way to at least someone. Every now and then she would have to take cover from the occasional enemy. Or you know, take one out silently every now and then.

Part of her wondered if her squad even wonderd about her. No way had she been contacted or anything. Even if they didn't care, she had a job to do and she was going to see it through.

As she moved on she came to a point of elevation and decided to try her comm again. She brought her talon up and activated it since it had been off during her silence.

Once back on she could hear the chatter of her fellow squad mates, but no leader. Seems one member was injured.

So with her tech she traced the signal and upped her visor to bring up squad details and their location.

She activated the comm channel and took a breath before speaking.

"Squad this is captain Estus. Pod was separated due to engine failure. I have your location, only a few meters away. Will be with you shortly."

With that she holstered her rifle and started to make her way to the squad.

Archived