My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firefox leaps into the tank and grabs midnight, he turns and starts following after the team leader. Firefox used his wings to help him gain speed and he was catching up with the rest of the team

Firefox ntoiced stormchaser was a bit behind

"stormchaser, come on, pick up the pace, we DO NOT want the flood cathing us, sprint like the wind" Firefox yelled as he caught up with dashing

Firefox was impressed by stormchaser's speed and grined knowing he had a buddy who could fly as fast as him

"good speed, if we keep this up hofuly non of us will be caught by the flood" Firefox yelled out to his friend

Firefox, who is still carrying midnight, noticed that they were exiting the forest and wondered where they were going to try and hide out for awile

"sir, we should find somwhere to hide out from the flood, we cant outrun them forever" firefox suggested to dashing

(Great. As soon as I get to a computer, everyone's gone! :razz: Also, WTH THE FLOOD WERE DEFEATED IN HALO 3 :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o )

(I'm sorry if this might be story breaking or something, but it's the only way I can see me getting my character down there)

After the ODST squad RISE had dropped, a Covenant Cruiser that had been cloaked behind the planet flew in to engage. All communication with RISE had been cut off by Covenant Frequency Jammers, and so to let RISE know of the current situation they were dropping in a new recruit, Private Tornado. He ran to his pod, excited for his first real jump. It was already stocked, so all he had to do was jump. As he fell, he could see the fight between the UNSC blank and the Covenant Cruiser taking place. Without any sound from the battle, it almost looked serene. That is, until a plasma bolt whizzed past him. It hadn't been intended for him, but it was enough to startle him. The pod began to glow as he entered the atmosphere, the sound of the pod flying through the air growing steadily louder. He would be landing at the same location RISE had. He didn't have much time to look at the scenery though before he activated the slowing mechanism on his pod, though unfortunately, in his excitement, he had activated it a moment too late. With a bit of a shakier crash than he would have liked, his pod hit the earth, embedding itself into the ground. He attempted to open up the door, but it wouldn't budge. When he looked through the glass, he didn't see any other pods. That was strange. Had he messed up the coordinates? Checking the pods systems, he found that he had, indeed, input different coordinates than that of RISE. Well, that was just perfect. Such a rookie mistake to make. The only way he could get out of his pod now was if someone from the outside opened it up, and the only way that was going to happen was if he could get a hold of RISE. With little faith, he opened his comm-link to RISE's last known channel. "Hello, this is Private Tornado. Is anybody out there?"

Firefox Heard the radio transmission

"Someone take midnight, im going after the rookie, we dont leave marines behind" firefox told the squad, he knew this was suicide but he refused belive that he couldent get to that pod and open it before the flood caught up

Firefox grabs his assault rifle and readys it, starting to move faster to try and get there before the area is overrun

"ok, now this just made this harder, be ready Stormchaser, if you see one, shoot it, we have to get to that pod" Firefox said, happy that they might get a chance to save a teammte, but scared in the fact that they were up against flood

Archived