The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

Nightly stood facing the love of her life and then what she never told him...... a mare appeared beside her in the house before Harmony's eyes, a mare with light orange hair and a cream yellow body, she had pretty amber eyes and puffy, wavy hair. D..D..DAILY!? Nightly was surprised at this mare. B..B..But you.... didn't want to..... Then Nightly shut her mouth and then the mare known as Daily looked at him. Hello Harmony.... I am Daily Sun.... Nightly's REAL bad side...... unlike Nightly's sister CreamPuff....... We have a lot to tell you... Then Nightly nodded, she seemed not to be troubled by her appearance just surprised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony eyes the two in a confused manner. He had absolutely no idea what was happening and what was about to happen. He assumed that this was going to be a long and somewhat confusing story, as most of Nightly's seemed to be, so he sat down and remained quiet so that they could explained what they needed.

They brought him into their mind. Harmony..... Nightly said softly to him. This is Daily Sun..... my REAL bad side.... the other pony was my sister..... CreamPuff..... in fact I hated this whole idea of hiding Daily away from you... She said as she shot her an angry look. RE-LAX!! Daily said rudely. Look here..... I have a few things that I oughta tell you.... I didn't show myself for two reasons....... one..... Baddy was annoying me and creeped me out on so many levels..... and I had to keep some secrets that I will tell you now.... She wipped her orange mane and looked at him with her amber eyes and then twitched her baby yellow ears. Nightly shook her head and gave Daily an angry look then Daily looked at her and gave a mischievous grin.

Harmony listened quietly, as he usually would, until he noticed Nightly's reaction to Daily's expression. He had to admit, the grin was pretty unsettling and it only made him worry that something bad was gonna happen. He no longer felt comfortable, in fact he was starting to get a bit scared, the grey hue showing one of his hooves would reveal that. He stayed calm and collected though, despite the position he felt he was in, but ready to let Bad Harmony out if need be. Until then, he will go along with whatever happens, to an extent...

So then, what is it you wish to tell me?

Daily flashed an even scarier grin towards him and tapped the air below his neck and all of the sudden a blue chain appeared. This is what's up baby cakes.

He stared at the chain, wondering both how it got here and what it's purpose was. None of this was making any sense to him so he had no real way of reacting to it.

Uhh, what is this for? He asked as he eyed the chain in confusion.

It connects the bad side to the good..... and it snaps like a twig.... you and Baddy could have separated the whole time... I just wanted to wait. She chuckled evilly.

But...

Harmony's ears dropped and he lowered his head

I know, but I can't just leave him...he's a part of me, he's...

Harmony hesitated, he wasn't sure if he was ready to tell her, but they were still technically married, so he might as well.

he's my brother...

He had never told Nightly the truth about him and Bad Harmony, he just recently figured it out himself

She smiled, I understand Harmony..... I knew the whole time..... She said. Daily just gave her a look and whispered something hurtful in Nightly's ear. WOULD YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BIG UGLY FACE!? She growled. Daily looked at her in shock and then in anger. stupid fool.....OH!! BE QUIET!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU TELL EVERYPONY THAT I ATE A STICK OF BUTTER FOR ALL I CARE... IM DONE WITH YOUR BLACKMAIL... THEN I'LL TELL HIM OF BALANCE!! She looked at him and laughed then told him.YOUR SON DIED OF HEART AND LUNG CANCER MY BOY! Then Nightly was quiet and tears went down her face. Oh poor little Nightly failed to save her only son to a stupid disease... she tried everything to help but he died in her hooves.... you poor little witch....

Her words struck Harmony like a bullet, he was in shock, he didn't know what to feel. He started to feel sad, but it didn't last long, he immediately started to fade to grey. Nightly would know where this is about to go and Harmony knew that this wouldn't end well.

Ohhhhhhh, good riddance! Really, Day Light, did you think that would phase me somehow, hurt me?

Well, if so, then your as foolish as the mare that I call my wife.

Of course, Bad Harmony wasn't in a good mood, not much of a surprise really.

Daily Sun you moron.....Her voice changed into a male voice for a bit and Nightly looked suspicious. Wait a second...... YOU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO DAILY!!! YOUR NOT DAILY!! She looked at bad Harmony and gave him a look. YOU THINK I'M STUPID!!??? I'LL SHOW YOU STUPID WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HOOVES AROUND THAT SCRAWNY NECK OF YOURS! Nightly was the same only her eyes were bright yellow and had a slit instead of a circle as a pupil. She charged at him, her conflicting emotions weren't good and with daily gone she couldn't control herself.

Bad Harmony stood his ground and refused to move

Come at me my "Darling, sweet" wife, lets see just how well you can kill a pony who's tried to die his whole life

Her attack wouldn't phase him, what's the worst that could happen. He dies, then comes back, it's his curse.

She pounced and pinned him but when she did her angry breathing turned gentle again and she fell, she looked tired, as if she hadn't slept in years. She was crying. It hurts...... It's scaring me.... She wept. Her eyes were back to normal of the Daily pony wasn't... he was a frightening creature, he looked insane, he had red eyes and jagged teeth with black all over. he was barley pony, more like a monster. she turned her head towards him and whispered his name loud enough for them both to hear. Insanity... She had a look of fear and her breath was icy cold. The monster held her chain and seemed to be freezing it. OH Nightly...... you little wimp...... truly you must be the worst fighter in equestria as you can't hit a pony without feeling sorry about it..... Even your bad side is wimpy.... so caring for her good side..... but she can fight.... I had to lock her up where only your husband could go..... but he won't care..... He's quite angry with you.....

Bad Harmony heard his words and with the way his mind works he took what he said as a personal challenge

Who are you to say that I don't care!? You don't know me, or how I feel about my wife!

Challenged accepted

He smiled. I then challenge you to find the other before the timer runs out.... when it runs out.... it'll ring and then she will freeze completely.

The other what?

He asked angrily, his irritation basically making him forget a lot of what was going on and what he had heard, focusing itself on the challenge he had been given.

The bride of the day....... for if you don't.... both the bride of day and night will freeze in time and die... He chuckled as the sound of a clock echoed in the rooms and the halls around him began to freeze.Tick tock Bad Harmony...... TICK TOCK!!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!! He laughed as he disappeared, leaving Nightly laying on the floor, freezing cold and shivering.

Bad Harmony had an angered expression on his face, but seemed to carry some sadness behind his anger. When the guy finally left Bad Harmony approached his wife, his face fell one of melancholy and he started to feel sad. He may lose his wife...

Nightly, you have to tell me. What is it I have to do, where am I supposed to go?

He sighed in irritation and looked down the hallway

I guess that's the best answer I'm gonna get...

He left Nightly's side and walked calmly down the hallway, he didn't know what to expect, or if he should really expect anything at all.

All he knew for sure was that this is going to be one heck of a detour.

He stared blankly at her, frankly all of this was starting to get on his nerves

To your what? I better start getting some answers and soon!

He stated bluntly

She looked sad and showed him down the hall. Screaming and loud grunting followed by loud and angry punching and cutting sounds, shattering, gunshots and... Sirens.... lots of sirens.. But singing came from one room and she stopped in front of it and faced it. This is your door..... She said and began to leave. Goodbye Bad Harmony

All the noises around him were starting to get on his nerves, but the sound of siren started to moderately disturb him. His left eye twitched a few times as he tried to ignore it and continued to follow. When she stopped and stood at the door, he couldn't help but be curious. What was behind it? Why was this HIS door? Why does he even have a door? He basically ignored the mare as she bid him goodbye and continued to stare blankly at the door. He figured that the only way to find out what was behind it was to go in.

Well, here goes nothing...

He opened the door and walked in, not quite sure what he was literally walking right into...

A cream yellow filly with bright orange hair sat in the middle of a dark warground, zombies were everywhere and they came closer towards the filly, the filly held another filly that looked like a younger version of Nightly but she was dazed. The zombies came nearer and nearer and soon she screamed but as she did a young colt that looked a lot like baddy came in, smashing zombies under his mallet that was 10 sizes too big for him. a smaller colt that looked like good harmony put the dazed filly on his back and yelled to the other. THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!! THERE'S TOO MANY BADDY!!! SHUT UP AND RUN!! I'LL HOLD E'M OFF!! A voice soon set in, it was icy and cold but it seemed depressing.He'll never remember from discord's brainwash...... But we still remember that time..... that place...... the disease that killed off so many students in our academy..... Eris....... Eris will be angry to find that he still lives but..... I will help him..... even if our lives in the past are erased.... Oh Harmony....... The brainwash that made you meld together...... the brainwash that made you feel hate and pain for those years after graduation...... I will never forget.... never......

Archived