The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

Bad Harmony stared in awe, something in his head clicked, but he couldn't figure out what.

What is this...and why does it seem so familiar?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO SEE THAT!!! LEG ME GO!! LET ME GO!!!! A british mare screamed from somewhere as the door behind him slammed shut and froze.

Bad Harmony's eyes shot behind him as he heard the voice and watched the door close and freeze

Great, looks I'm going to be stuck here for a while

He looked back at the ponies who seemed to be fighting for their lives, trying to figure out why this moment seemed so familiar.

He thought about the time he died when he lost all of his memories, he was only aware of one of the times this happened, but he has no idea that it has happened more than once. Could his brain be playing tricks on him, was he asleep, or was this something more?

Loud sirens followed and the darker boy got struck down by something, this something.... was a chain, grabbing at his neck and the lighter one followed him, they all fell after him and all of them screamed the same thing. BAD HARMONY! But the voice behind him came closer and closer screaming louder and louder. STOP!! STOP!! IT MAY KILL HIM!! HARMONY!!! HARMONY!!! DON'T WATCH!! STOP WATCHING!!! PLEASE!!

Bad Harmony watched in surprise of the events and for once followed someone elses orders. Bad Harmony close his eyes and turned his head away, he didn't enjoy doing as he was told, but as long as all of this would end he didn't care.

A warm body soon enclosed around him, it was the British voice, and she was crying. Oh Baddy... I'm so sorry..... so sorry..... There was a loud creek and then it was silent...... completely and icily silent, the only sound was her weeping and a noise of frost coming their way, her wings went around him, warmer than a normal mare, she was shivering in fear but she wanted to encase him for this was Daily Sun...... a surprisingly kind Bad side.....

Once the heat hit him he jumped mentally, but held still physically. This was all starting to become tiresome and he really didn't want to put up with anymore of this.

Bad Harmony took a breath and let himself fade to white, his mane went back to its blonde color, and he slipped away, letting Harmony deal with whatever was happening.

A curly, orange haired mare with a cream yellow body and yellow eyes smiled at him, frost surrounded them and it melted as she hugged him. You must be Harmony..... It is nice to meet you but we really should meet when my good side's life isn't in danger. She smiled with teary eyes

Harmony pulled himself into reality just in time to hear her speak

Please, tell me what is going on here. What does all of this mean, why is it happening now?

That pony... is insanity.... he feeds of of your depression and sorrow, makes you act as if you were completely different.... He has been in my place and locked me up.... trying to break you and Nightly up no doubt about it....... he is a master of disguise and tricks..... he'll harm what he can..... Especially your heart... She put a warm and soft hoof on his chest and smiled. He must have been plotting so he could hurt Nightly really bad.

Harmony started to feel guilty about leaving Nightly, none of what happened was really her fault and he felt absolutely awful now.

My God...I'm so sorry.I should never have gone, I should have been there to try and help you, but I left.

Harmony put his hooves around her a started to tear up

I'm so sorry!

It's okay..... It's not your fault Harmony..... Had I been you.... I would have left too..... We both love you..... and we understand any decision you make... She kissed him, it felt warm and tasted like cinnamon rolls.We both love you so much..... and care about your thoughts and most importantly, you...

I just want things to be better for us...

He stared longingly into her eyes, hoping that one day they could be a (Somewhat) normal family.

He just wanted to be happy, he wanted to make her happy

She smiled. I know.... but.... to us..... we are already happy.... happy if your happy..... and we only want what's best for you... for Hope!... but now we have to stop insanity...

...what do I have to do?

You mean, what am I gonna have to do, because you're too weak to.Bad Harmony commented within Harmony's mind

First I need to melt the ice off this door. She put her hooves on the door and it began to slowly melt but stopped at one point. Gah! I need one of you to make me really mad.... and I mean REALLY mad

Harmony placed a solid slap across the back of her head, his eyes widened out of shock. He looked down at the hoof that had struck her, it was dark grey...

What? She said make her mad, I just thought it would help.

Bad Harmony said withing Harmony's mind just before letting him have his hoof back.

I am so sorry...

She was fuming... bleeding from a tooth that was smacked out. As it hit the floor she did more than melt the ice, she kicked the door into the next 8 halls down and turned around with a look of satisfaction. Let's move.....

Harmony froze up from shock, That door kick though! Bad Harmony exclaimed in Harmony's mind.

And that look of satisfaction just sent Harmony into more confusion. He didn't understand it, and he wasn't sure he wanted to, might as well just go along with it before HE gets his head kicked in.

...Ok then

...That door kick though...

On the way the Ice beneath her melted. She looked ticked off but with a smile on her face. Thanks for hitting me in the back of the head..... I don't enjoy surprise attacks and that usually sets me off..... how'd you know it'd work? She had a very twisted smile, as if she was already insane. but then she noticed he was shaking a little bit and looked worried. I'm sorry about my temper....... had I been angrier..... I doubt that door would still be a door rather than a metal ball in the next 8 halls.....

It's fine and Im really sorry about striking you, I just lost control of myself and it happened. I really need to pay more attention to Bad

He explained, hoping she wouldn't be mad at him. Harmony is always so worried about other ponies opinions on him, Bad Harmony sees that as one of Harmony's flaws

Ok, I guess, but it was a one time thing. I swear, it will never happen again

It really wouldn't matter how many times she said it was ok, Harmony still felt bad, and would continue to for a time

It's time to focus on the matter at hoof now, I suppose

Archived