The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

First... She kissed him lovingly and warmly then said. Stop apologizing...... it doesn't suit you.... second.... We need to get past the ice..... it cannot feel fear or even smell it.... the ice will grow along with fear...... so that's why.... we'll need baddy for this job..... not saying your cowardly but..... it's just that I don't want a chance of losing you again..... baddy is stronger and a hothead.... he'll make it.... I just don't want to lose you....She wasn't smiling when she said that, hair over her face and whispered to herself but loudly enough for him to hear her. Don't want to lose you again...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He smiled in understanding

I know, Baddy is stronger than me, he's always been.

He took a breath and closed his eyes, allowing himself to slip away and let his fur turn Dark grey and his mane jet black. He gave Bad Harmony control, for a time.

Bad Harmony looked over to her, an annoyed expression was on his face

What do you want now?

First off.... knock it off or I'll knock you out..... second... we need you to pass the ice with me or else it's all over... She said angrily and snapped at him. That's a warning...

And just what makes you think that I'll listen to your idle threats?

He questioned, mostly just to get on her nerves since she was having an attitude with him

Well..... If we make it out of here..... She moved her hips and walked towards the wall then bounce/ whipped her curly hair as she turned and looked at him with a sly smile. I might consider..... some.... alone time together..... in the bedroom... That is.... if you want to... She smirked and turned her head to look in front of her.

This definitely caught his attention and he made no efforts to hide his interest as his eyes scanned over his wife's body.

Well, when you put it that way, I guess we can work this out.

He shot a devious grin at her

So, just how are we gonna pass through this ice, magic?

He grinned at her

Don't show fear, well you came to the right stallion He gloated,

Bad Harmony had never really experienced fear and he felt as though he was immune to such a thing

We'll see big boy..... She giggled as she kissed him then ran over to the ice and put a hoof on the ice then began to skate on it. Come on Baddy! Don't be a chicken..... be the badboy that we fell in love with.... or are you just soft?! She taunted in a loving manner, trying to lovingly tease him.

Ok, now you're just asking for it

Bad Harmony ran to the ice and slid across it like a pro, catching up to her with very little effort

Now what was that you said about being a chicken he asked jokingly

Oh goodness.... aren't you a strong boy...... She giggled and skated around him. How utterly adorable... let's see if I can beat you in a race. She smiled as she past him. C'mon Baddy dear!

He saw no harm in a race, but Bad Harmony was never one to play fair. He charged after her, occasionally using his wings to speed himself up.

He managed to catch up quickly before sliding in front of her and spinning around so he was sliding backwards while facing her

Well, hello, come here often? He teased, being a showoff and such

She raised an eyebrow. So... you wanna be a bad boy..... I guess I'll have to punish you... As she said so, she jumped into the air and did a flip like a circus performer than landed on her hooves and used her wings to do circles around him. Let's put a wager..... If I win..... You have to do what I tell you to for a full week.... you win..... I have to listen to your orders as a slave girl listens to her owner...... deal?

Must you tease me so? He grinned, mapping himself out a plan ahead of time

Alright then, you have a deal.one He said in a cocky tone

Give me me your best shot...

She grinned and then she burst with speed, sending a splash of water on him from the heat of her skating. Come and GET IT BIG BOY! She cooed from down near the end of the hall. Or are you Already GIVING UP?!

He grinned deviously at her, charging full speed right past her. He knew he could win this but started to hold back, letting Nightly get a hoof up on him

Try not to get too cocky

She shot him a scary little smirk and said. Try not to tire yourself out my sweet sweet little baby.... Then she flipped over him and skated on the walls as they were getting frozen over as well. C'mon sweetie pie...... or are you afraid to chip a hoof?

Bad Harmony rushed forward to catch up, focusing on her and the point where this race of theirs would end, waiting for the moment to execute his plan

Seems like this race of ours won't last much longer he said with a sly grin

Bad Harmony sped up, staying just ahead of her, but right before they crossed the "finish line" he spread his wings out, using them to slow down and come to a grinding halt so she could win

When she passed it she looked at him. You shouldn't be so easy on me..... Baddy...... She walked over and kissed him. It's only fair that I give the role as winner to you... because you let me win you sweet little devil....

That's probably how it should be, but the idea of being my wife's slave is an enticing thought

He said, he was obviously thinking of the slave role in a more provocative term than what was intended, but his mind was set and would not be changed

You have won

She licked his ear and brought it to her mouth then bit it gently then whispered. You are too cute to be a bad side or is this for brownie points?

Could be both, maybe you just don't know me as well as you thought.He said, shooting another grin at her

Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm real good He said in a cocky tone

But then I'm bad, but only as bad as I want to be

Archived