The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His blue eyes flashed to a brighter shade for a moment, a sign that something was happening, something important. I can feel it, I can see it in my memories, it's about to begin

He rose to his hooves and waited for the moment where he would be free, where he could finally live his life how HE wanted and not be obstructed by that white coated fool

• 5 weeks later...

A cloud of black smoke started to form out of thin air, makings its way toward Bad Harmony. It engulfed his body, all that could be seen were two bright white lights that shined through his eyes. The white of his eyes turned yellow and the blackness surrounding him started to dissipate. His face was shaped to that of a frown, the skin outside his eyes were burnt red along with a long red smile that had been burned into his skin, he was wearing a black suit with a red ascot tie and a black trench coat, but the real attention getter were his eyes that had gone from bright blue to a deep powerful yellow.

• 1 month later...

He took a deep breath and held it before slowly letting the air flow out of his lungs and looking over to Nightly, his eyes scanning her as if he had not seen her in years. He chuckled with a long devilsh grin spread across his face. Of course I remember you, one does not simply forget who their queen is. He slowly walked towards her until his face was only inches away from hers..My dear, sweet, Nightly moon...He grabs her hoof and pulls it to his face where he gently kisses it. have you missed me? Or perhaps you haven't met me yet?

She shivered in both surprise and romance at what her husband had turned into. O...oh my..... She squeaked. She was a bit frightened at how much of a bad boy Baddy was. Baddy? Is that truly you? She blushed, touching his face with her hoof and letting it slide softly to his chest, timidly and cautiously she looked into those eyes, her own were like a sunrise. I.... Ive never seen you this way Nightly opened the door to the room and peeked into the door, stepping in with shock. H....HEY!! W... who ARE YOU AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HARMONY AND BAD HARMONY!!!!??? WHO ARE YOU!? She squeaked in fear, shaking like a timid little mouse, she wore a white nightgown that was a bit small for her and was fuzzy at the rims and the straps, big, watery eyes wide in fear.

He held a hoof to her chin and pulled her face closer to his Indeed it is, my dear. It's been so long since I have seen you. He stared into her eyes, his gaze piercing through the very doors to her soul. And please, don't call me by that name, that pony died long ago. You may call me he stopped, being interrupted by Nightly. He let out a small evil chuckle as he looked back to her Harmony? No pony's called him that for a while where I come from. The TARDIS started to hum to life as he used his unnatural magical abilities to activate it. Instead of telling you where he is, I'll take you to him, better for you to be with him and away from me anyway The TARDIS stopped and the door opened. As for me, well, you can call me Nefarious. The yellow in his eyes started to glow as he levitated her toward the door

They were both shocked and they both trembled, timid with the same expressions, kitten-like, fear filled faces. Im scared Daily........ Nightly squeaked coming to them as Daily kept beside Nefarious. Me too Nightly....... She blushed gently, wings fluffy with fear and eyes glistening with both joyful and fearful tears.

((Shall we move it to Harmony and Nightly now))

Nefarious tosses Nightly to the world beyond the TARDIS and slams the door shut. Now, shall we then...

The TARDIS starts to hum again as it vanishes

((Somethings up with the reply box, so I cant use colors right now))

Nightly would find herself in a small room packed with tools; voices came from behind the door.

"What in the name of Celestia is that noise coming from?" ne particular voice rang out.

A white Pegasus with a shaved blonde mane and Harmony's cutie mark swung open the door

"What in the..Who are you and what are you doing in the supply closet?"

Nightly was literally glowing in fear as her short, fluffy mane and tail glowed bright cyan with nervousness as she squeaked fearfully. IM SORRY IF IM TRESSPASSING!!! She cried, wings open and fluffy, glowing, purple feathers flying as she covered her face but soon peeked, showing one of her big, watery, glowing, neon green eyes. P... Please dont hurt me....... A pony named Nefarious left me here...... and.... Im looking for my husband.... Harmony..... She said quietly, tears in her eyes. I.... I... Im just s....so scared right now...... I.... I feel dizzy and sick...... I just want to see him again.......... Even he is braver than me......... She blushed sadly. Please.... I.. I'll leave if I... Im breaking a law or something... just.... please don't kill me..... not before i find him..... please?.....

Its okay!))

He stared at her in shock and amazement Harmony huh? Well he's here, follow me.

He lead Nightly to a room with the name "Archangel" plated onto the door. Once in he closed the door and locked it behind them before sitting behind the desk and motioning for her to take a seat on on of the chairs in front of the desk. Now, I just have a few questions for you. Number one, who are you? Number two, how in the wide wide world of Equestria do you know Harmony?. And three, this is the most important one, how the hell do you know Nefarious!?

Nightly shivered sitting down in the chair directly facing him, trying not to cry. M... My name is Nightly Moon...... I.... Im his wife....... at least...... I hope it doesn't turn into a was but..... We were all in my Tardis..... I... Im a time lord a.... and......... I heard voices coming from my bad side, Daily Sun so I went to check on her and found her and This.... THIS MONSTER! She spat out his name as if it were poison. Nefarious.... t... they were looking into eachothers eyes........ but he saw me a.... and H... He powered up the Tardis since it was on manual control mode, my Robot who pretty much controls and is the tardis was resting and he tossed me into that closet then dissappeared..... She shivered. I.... Im sorry if Im troubling you.... I... Ill leave if you want....... I... I just dont know where I am nor can I really contact Daily without Nefarious sure to be angry with her...... I.... Im sorry.... She whimpered sweetly and sadly.

"Interesting"

He got out of his chain and walked to Nightlys side where he leaned close to her until their noses touched with a serious expression.

"Do you realize that the last time I saw you I was 317? I'm 574 now...It's been 257 years since you left me at that lake"

He said with a bit of nostalgia in his eyes.

"Did you know that or have you not experienced that? My brother told me about that weird time stuff once, before he decided to be a homicidal maniac and use time to help him shatter reality."

He said, mostly talking to himself as he thought back to when things were more simple.

l....lake...... Her eyes were big with worry. I.... I left you?.....H...Harmony?.. Her heart was heavy and tears brimmed her eyes........ and I..... w....we *hic*..... She shook violently, sadness stabbed her hearts and she hid her head away, unable to speak, choking on her own words she closed her eyes, dark blue tears hitting her lap. I.... Im a monster....... I... I never wanted to leave you..... nor do I remember it....... I...... *hic* d... dont *hic* remember.... at all...... I... I cant beleive *hic*......... Then she stopped, whimpering sadly, almost sounding like quiet mewling of a lost kitten. and now.... Ive l....lost.... e...... e.... every.... *hic*.... t... t.....thing...... m..... m... my friend...... *hic*...... m... my home....... a...... and m.... my.... f.... f... f...family...... She stood up and stared him in the eyes, her's trembling and tearful. WHY!? WHY DID I LEAVE YOU!!??? YOU ARE MY DESTINY HARMONY!! THAT'S MY SPECIAL TALENT, BEING WITH YOU AND BEING YOURS! OTHERWISE I AM NOTHING, THE DAY YOU PROPOSED WAS THE DAY OF MY CUTIEMARK, THE REASON I LIVE IT JUST CANT BE, JUST WHY!!!!???? ​Then she bit her lip. I... Im sorry for yelling.... b..but.. w... why?

He grabbed hold of Nightly and pulled her into his hooves, holding her tightly as he spoke

I don't know why you left, you never told me...but I have missed you since the second you walked off.

He looked down to her But that's the least of our worries right now.He released her from his grip

Since that day bad things have been happening to Bad Harmony. He found a way to separate us, as you can see, it worked. But there's a problem, without me there is nothing stopping his urges from overtaking him. He gave into every violent impulse that ever found its way to him, he discovered how to use a powerful magic and has been using it to harm other ponies. I tried to talk him out of his new state of mind, but he wouldn't listen...the last thing he said to me was "Be gone from me, my name is Nefarious, and I shall make this world burn and crumble before me!"

He paused for a moment thinking back on that memory.

After that he just vanished from thin air. Since then I have made it my mission to stop whatever it is he is planning

OH NO!!! Nightly cried. HE HAS DAILY!!!! Who KNOWS what he'll do to her!!!?? She's almost as shy and fragile as I am!!! or so she says I am..... But THATS NOT THE POINT!! THE POINT IS THAT IF HE HURTS HER...... She looked down. The poor thing wont be able to fight him...... he sounds very VERY strong....... and he...... he's...... She looked at Harmony. My master gave ownership of us to BadHarmony a.k.a Nefarious...... so we cannot complain nor can we stop him from using us how he pleases....... I am more of a rebel while Daily is way to scared to get hit or something... What does he want with Daily? She hugged him tightly, scared and looking into his eyes. I.... I just cant lose her to a mosnster...... not to him.......

"Listen, I don't know what he wants with her, but that's not important right now. What is important is that somepony has finally seen him for the first time in over 60 years"

He waked back behind his desk and pulled out a strange electronic map and a large metal headset which he placed onto Nightly's head

"I feel absolutely awful for yanking you into this, but it's the only way we will be able to find him. You can get Daily out of there while I try to talk to him, assuming we find him that is"

He wired the headset to the map and waited for it to analyze her brain

"Now, I just need you to think about him and where you saw him, don't leave out any details. If it gets you mad that's good, it means you're processing him in your mind and it'll make this much easier"

Archived