The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

The map beep, slowly at first, but then more rapid before sounding off small alarm in his desk

"Found you"

He removed her headset and unplugged it from the map with wide eyes

"I can't believe it...he's been right under our noses and we didn't even know"

He looked a Nightly in both surprise and confusion

"...he's in the basement..."

Archangel dropped the map and flew off toward the basement

"Come on!"

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He reached the basement a came to a grinding halt, mostly because he was about to run into something, but also because of the shock of what he almost ran into being the TARDIS

Dear sweet Celestia, it's really here

The outside of the TARDIS looked like it had been through Hell and back more than once and it had a large black burn on the door that resembled Nefarious' cutiemark

Alright, here's the objective, we need to get in there, I'll try to get Nefarious to discontinue his plans, you get Daily, and let's pray that he will stop...otherwise I'll have to kill him

...Are you ready?

Nightly touched the Tardis and hugged it. Oh poor TD..... my precious boy....... It's okay.... I know it hurts....... We'll save you...... Then she turned to Harmony. Ready to beat the snot out of Nefarious if he doesn't listen?....... OH HELL YEAH!!!

Archangel approached the door and kicked it open, although the outside was wreaked the inside looked magnificent, to say the least. The walls were decorated with ancient symbols in gold lettering, the walls and lights were red, but the control panel had been altered heavily. Nefarious had recreated the TARDIS and made it into a paradox machine.

"Well well well, look what the heavens coughed up. Could it truly be, is that an angel I see?" Nefarious announced, mostly just rymeing for fun

Your hurting TD!! Nightly cried sadly. I can hear him screaming! and I can also hear him crying!!!! Why would you do these awful things to TD Nefarious!!!!???? He did nothing to you!!!! Why are you doing all of these horrible things? She whimpered sweetly and had a face that reminded him of an innocent kitten with big tearfilled eyes. Your being so mean and awful....... You would've never been this evil. She trembled, her face the same and those eyes of hers looking straight into his hearts.

Nefarious chuckled at her, his one heart beating ever so gently, almost as if he didn't even have one. He was so calm and so collected despite all of the hate and evil magic flowing through his body and mind.

Why, for fun of course. I really just enjoy ruining everything he said, his smile turning into a frown

If you really must know, I do it because I find it to be the only thing I enjoy, hurting other ponies, it feels good. Have you ever tried it, oh who am I kidding, of course you have!

Archangel glared angrily at Nefarious This has to stop, you're ruining lives and hurting innocent ponies. It's not right!

And this concerns me how?

Nightly weeped, slapping him clean across the face. BECAUSE YOUR TURNING INTO A MONSTER!!!! IT'S TRUE THAT I HAVE HURT OTHERS, AT THE TIME IT FELT GOOD BUT I REGRETTED IT LATER!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO MAKE THOSE MISTAKES, I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT THOSE HORRIBLE FEELINGS!!! NEFARIOUS THEY MAY ONE DAY KILL YOU OFF AND TAKE YOU OVER!! She was shaking as she looked at him, crying and sorrowful. Please....... I know there's a Baddy in there..... he wouldn't have Abducted my best friend....... stolen my tardis....... and hurt others without a second thought..... She touched his chest. Please Nefarious....*hic*.... Please *hic* Please s...s...*hic...stop...... Her touch was gentle and shivering, she was horrified and shocked at what Nefarious had become as tears fell to the floor, her big eyes hopeful and glistening.

The yellow in Nefarious' eyes shined brightly as he lifted Nightly with his mind and threw her aside ​Poor Nightly Moon, always thinking that I'm nicer than I really am. You're so incompetent, why don't you just give up, you're just so-

He was immediately interrupted by a small dagger slicing its way threw his red ascot tie before glaring over at Archangel who was holding another 3 daggers in his hoof

Well, aren't you the naughty one! I thought you hated violence

There are those who don't deserve it and those who do, you are under the short end of the category.

Well, if that's how you feel about it he started as a large harpoon made of red energy formed in front of him then I guess I should defend myself

The harpoon launched itself at Archangel, sticking itself in his shoulder

Archangel yelped in pain, but stood strong and ready to fight

Nightly ran over, pulling two chainsaw's out of her tie and running like an assassin with a sickly smile on her face, she looked nothing like herself, she looked like a panther going in for the kill as she quickly headed for Nefarious. YOU HAVE BROKEN CODE 385 IN THE SHADOW PROCLAIMATION!! YOUR HAVE NOT ONLY CREATED A MONSTER OUT OF MY TARDIS, NOT ONLY HAVE YOU ABDUCTED MY BEST FRIEND!!! BUT YOU HAVE ALSO SEALED YOUR FATE SO PREPARE TO DIE A THOUSAND TIMES NEFARIOUS!!!!! I SHA'LL NOT BE SO MERCIFUL ANYMORE!!!! I HAVE WARNED YOU AND NOW YOU SHA'LL PAY!!! MONSTERS SHA'LL PAY!!!! She screamed, dark blue tattoos coming into view and glowing, her hair getting glowing teal streaks in it, her wings tips becoming cyan like her hair and the floor beneath her, becoming solid ice, she was absolutley, no doubt about it, Hella angry with him.

He looked to her and chuckled deviously

Not only am I a monster, but you are too, especially if you strike me down.

His yellow eyes light up like fireworks as the harpoon in Archangel vanished into thin air and he was levitated to Nefarious

You see, after our separation we were both given our own hearts, our own minds, and our own lives. We were made into demi-gods, meaning we don't age, but we CAN die!

Archangel stared heavily at Nefarious

Stop! I know what you're doing and I demand you shut your muzzle.

And even if you do manage to kill me

SHUT UP!!!

He'll die with me...

Nefarious glared back to Nightly, a grey mist slowly came from his body, turning everything near him grey

I know that killing me would just barely hurt you somewhere in that cold heart of yours, but killing Archangel, or shall I say Harmony, now THAT would leave a mark! I know it will!

He remained silent for a moment to let her think on it

Make your choice, let me live and enslave the world, or kill me and lose the one you love

Nightly's chainsaws melted into water as the ice trailing her soon followed, she slowed and stopped, tattoos leaving her body and her expression turning innocent once again as she began to cry, feeling helpless and scared as she sat on the ground, within a few seconds, Daily came rushing out and hugged her, "You idiot....". She said to her, clutching her tightly. "You've made your point Nefarious...... Keep Nightly out of it......... She couldn't hurt a fly...". She said, stroking Nightly to calm her down as Nightly violently shook and wept in her shoulder. "In the end..... If Archangel is killed...... Nightly'd make a pretty little slave." She smirked at the even more terrified Nightly who cried harder. "Daily.... *hic* h... how could you?" She whimpered. "I'm the bad side remember?..... I may be sweet when I'm around you but that's because your too sweet to even think that I'm acting...... You thought we were friends?..... maybe..... but I only think of you as a pretty little pet..... a helpless kitten that I pity so severely...".".. D.... Daily........*sniff*....... y.... you lied to me?..."..".. Every last sentence.........". Then Nightly made a sound that sounded like a kitten mewling and cried even more. "Aww..... poor kitten.... poor.... helpless little Nighty Mew!"

Nefarious grinned widely

Now that would be a good idea, especially since I can live without him.

He looked over to Archangel and put a hoof over one of his eyes

But you will never be able to live without me, which is why you don't want to kill me

He dragged his hoof downward, wiping off a patch of whit makeup that covered Archangel's eye and revealing the same red burn mark that Nefarious had on his eyes

I remember the day I first burned these into my face, you were outside my house, I heard you scream...and I repeated the process, just to make sure the marks would be permanent.

He chuckled and booped his brothers nose

Why are you so cruel?

I already told you that, but you don't seem to like my answer...Anyway, I've been wasting my time with this long enough

He summoned another harpoon, but this one was twice the size of the last one and had a 7 inch blade on every last part of it

It's been good knowing you...Harmony. If only you could have learned, in real life, the good guys never win

Nefarious was intent on this and he was more than ready, but before he could strike he heart skipped a beat, then another, and another. His eyes widened and the weapon disappeared and he collapsed to the ground, unable to fully lift himself up. His magic was fading away, Archangel was released from his grip, but was in the same state.

Nefarious glared angrily at Archangel, knowing he was somehow behind this.

What did you do!?

Archangel grinned victoriously

Nightly struggled against Daily's grip. I NEED TO HELP THEM!! LEMME HELP THEM!!!! nope! I DON'T THINK S-AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!! Nightly had bit her and came running to them. ANGEL!! WHAT DID YOU DO?

Archangel started to giggle madly

I...called in a f-f-favor...from our dear sweet master

And what a favor it was...

Echoed a voice that made Nefarious cringe in fear. Suddenly a dark smoke filled the room and pilled itself into a corner, taking the shape of a huge twisted draconeqqus, but not showing any of his features besides one bright white light for an eye and a deep black hole for the other.

Oh, Baddy, it's been so long. Have you missed me?

You, YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!

Nefarious was in a state of panic and tried to attack, but found his magic to be completely useless. He felt hopeless, weak, he curled up in fear.

stayawaystayawaystayawaystayaway!

I didn't want to have to do this, but this is miserable

My dear sweet pet was ill and in the Real World a good master always takes care of his sick pets. The best way to help a suffering animal is to put it out of its misery.

Unless of course you find a way to sustain your body before I finish carving your tombstone.

Nightly finally came over and stood in front of Nefarious. NO!! He may not be Harmony but I LOVE HIM TOO!! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE ME ON FIRST!!! She cried, wings open, still shaking with those innocent eyes of her's.

Sorry, my dear, but their fate has been sealed 2 large tombstones appeared in front of the beast and a small flame erupted on them, leaving a N burnt into one of the stones and an A on the other

You have until their names are fully spelled out onto this tombstone, these will be your last moments with them, you best make them count

Archangel looked to Nightly I'm sorry, but I had to

Another flame appeared and the letter E was permanently embedded into the stone and an R on the other

You fool, you've ****ed us

​Not necessarily...

2 flames, 2 more letters one stone now spelled "Nefa" and the other "Arch"

The leg would vanish, but come back just as quick as it had left, the creature being made of nothing but smoke was practically invincible

What a graceful swing that was, now as I was saying, you don't necessarily have to die here...

Another flame, another letter

I'll tell you how, but it'll only be in a short riddle...he cleared his throat

Two in one, two for one, when half the puzzle is gone all that's left are none

The beast clicked his fingers, making Archangels and Nefarious' mouths seal shut so they couldn't speak

Sorry fellas, but this question goes to the ladies

Two..... and two....... Nightly thought. NIGHTLY!! DON'T YOU EVEN.... Nightly spun towards Daily. SHUT UP YOU MORON!! Then turned to him. Bad cannot be without good and Good cannot be without bad...... If you take away one then the other will die off...... That's the answer to your foolish riddle....... Baddy and Harmony are bad and good yet they melded together and protected eachother...

Bravo, my dear, bravo. You have quite cleverly answered my riddle, but you still didn't answer how to fix "The Two"

He said, pointing toward Nefarious and Archangel, before looking over at the stones, they were both one letter away from spelling out their names

Oh, would you look at that, it seems their time is almost up. You've been quick so far, will you be quick enough to tell them how to survive though?

Two loud explosions echoed through the TARDIS as Archangel and Nefarious released their energies, a large stream of red energy came from each of them and were being angled toward the other.

The pair slowly began to vanish as they forced themselves to fuse back together, knowing that this was the only way they would ever be able to live, even if they didn't like it. The energies dissipated and all that was left were the two stallions in one body, fighting over who would have control, switching back and forth from good to bad nonstop

Nightly looked towards them and cried out, pulling out a strange key and holding it towards them as she took her cutimark OUT of her and held a ticking stop watch, unlocking it and sending a wave of power so strong that it slowed time enough for her to see them and find out how to stop them.

Archived