The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Break it! BREAK IT!!!

Of course we don't but without me he will do horrible things, you can't break it, it'll doom us all and turn Baddy into something awful!

Shut up! BREAK THE CHAIN!!!

It's up to you now Mrs. Moon, separate them, have one of the worlds greatest hero/worst monsters, or let them live together, balancing each other out

Nightly looked at Baddy then at Harmony. I realize what that riddle... what it means....... Daily...... the act is up..... Mean isn't like you...... Daily looked at Nightly and just sniffled as Nightly looked at them. you two deserve to be free but.... Baddy..... Daily'll be just as shy and caring as well as annoying as me and Harmony..... I might be a bit tougher on you but........ boys........ We'll act as both your wives.... and...... your other sides....... This..... is what I must say...... The future relies on both of you.... so...... I'm breaking the chain so I must warn you....... That you'll never be the same... ever.... again... She said, taking energy out of the flow of reality and snapping the chain with it.

The room went dark and the two disappeared Congratulations Mrs. Moon! You chose death!

The two tombstones from earlier slammed together and formed into one stone with the name Harmony/Bad Harmony engraved in it

Looks like you didn't understand my riddle as well as you thought, whoops he said with a chuckle

She closed her eyes, tears sparkling. Idiot!! Daily cried angrily, beating her until Nightly faced her. I HATE YOU!!! YOUR STUPID!!! STUPID!!!!Then Daily ran, just disappeared as Nightly laid down and cried bitterly. I...... I sealed their fate.......... It's my fault........ I killed the ones I love....... I killed off...... everything.......... She wept, turning dark shades of purple and blue, wings closing in around her as she hiccuped and cried, glowing like a little firefly and making kittenish noises. I'm...... so...... st.... stupid....

Mhm, well, that's what you get for not thinking things through. Unlike your clever husband.

The TARDIS hummed to life once more Did you forget? You have a time machine, but even better, you have a paradox machine...

Do I hear a "Thank you, Mayhem, for reminding me that I have the means to alter time in any way I want thanks to my sexy husband!"?

She looked up. Thank you Mayhem...... but my husband..... I can't thank him now.......... He's dead....... all I can do..... Is show him how much I'm sorry..... She said, grabbing the Chainsaw and chopping off her wings, letting the blue blood pool as she went to the Paradox machine. I'm..... s....so...... extremely...... s.... s.... sorry......... She bit her lip. thank you..... all..... for everything......... She just couldn't go into the Tardis and stayed down, sobbing and mewling like a lost kitten, meowing and crying. IM SCARED...... IM SCARED....... IT'S SCARY!!......... I'm...... so....... ALONE!!!! As dark circles of blue formed on her eyes, tears pooling beneath her as she whimpered, it almost sounded like a sad sad song, heart breaking and lonely.

...Nighlty, you have a time machine and me, for now, you can go back in time and I can bring him back. Time must progress and it is neither Harmony's nor Bad Harmony's time to pass on.

He teleported Nightly to the TARDIS door and used his magic to start up the machine, sending them to the outskirts of the Everfree where Harmony had first crashed into this universe

This seems like a good enough spot, perfect for the occasion

He was my favorite toy when he was growing up, I've done horrible things to that stallion...

Mayhem looked to the distance where Harmony/Bad Harmony had crash when he first arrived in this world, there was still a rather large crater in the ground from it

In a way, I feel I owe him, I stole his life from him and made him live long enough to hate every second of it. It's time I made up for my sin

Mayhem flew to the center of the crater and plucked a scale from his smokey black tail, it levitated and started to glow bright red

Focus your energy Nightly, he'll need it if he's going to come back, especially since we are recreating him from practically nothing...And now for the final piece

Mayhem opened his mouth wide and a bright purple orb floated out

The soul

He swung his tail at the orb, hitting it like a baseball and sending it flying straight into the scale, once it collided with the scale it erupted. The scale now began drawing energy from the plant life that had started to thrive shortly after his arrival, turning it all from its natural colors to grey as the life was drained from them

And don't worry, you won't turn grey, this process is nonlethal to ponies! He said as he vanished

Nightly watched it with wide eyes and focused her energy with a smile. I told Baddy and Harmony that masters aren't all bad......... As she felt Daily come back, and give her energy up. Daily was no longer a being but she was still part of Nightly, only she'd no longer be known as Daily but be known as angry, flirty or just cruel emotions or expressions. Thank you..... Daily......... She said, using it and in the process, regenerating from Daily's giving herself up, bringing alot more power as she kept focusing the energy into him.

The energy collected was bent and shaped until it became solid mass, molding itself into the shape of a stallion. The process wasn't long, but to him it would feel like an eternity; once completed Harmony dropped straight to the dirt below, almost face-planting as he made contact.

A muffled ow came from the limp body of Harmony as he attempted to lift himself. He would soon find his efforts to be futile as the regeneration had only given him the energy to be recreated, not really to get up and move around. He looked around, dazed and confused and rested his sights on Nightly Hello, dear. I had the strangest dream...

She had hooves made of clear ice now as well as matching wings and frosty hair to go with it as she came over and hugged him. OH HARMONY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

Y...Yes!.... Goodness do I have an explaination to tell you...... She cuddled him, her icy hooves and wings soft as well as her frosty hair was puffy and silky.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say I missed something; oh well we can talk about it over dinner, on me, darling. He said, looking up at his beautiful wife, wondering just what this story had in store for him...

Nightly smiled and got the tardis's energy to teleport him into the tardis, coming in and going into space. I'm cooking Mr and if you try to stop me I'm gunna get you back with a li'l kiss. She giggled as they entered the vortex into space and time where their journey of Space and Time begins.

The End

Archived