The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad Harmony sighed and stared at the ice surrounding her legs, beginning to use the magic he had used earlier to set the stick on fire to heat the ice and melt it

He held her in his hooves, doing his best to comfort her and get all of this over with so he could just go home, and bring her with him

((I was wondering why I hadn't put it up sooner :P ))

He looked over at the door, quickly noticing the Frozen body of Nightly beneath the ice. Bad Harmony went up to the ice and started to heat it with his magic again

Daily used her heat to help and snapped a chain connected to there's and Nightly woke up. Daily?... What's... Going on?... Where am I?.... Harmony?.....

He looked around the room in confusion I am gonna have the biggest headache when I get out of here

He looked down toward the ground and noticed the not on his chest. He grabbed the note with one of his wings and held it in front of him so he could read it

The note said. Bad Harmony... If you are reading this... I.. Venus am dead and you are safely in the tardis with Nightly.... I have written this to you to prove that I have given you the girls to both love them and master them.. You are the master now. Thank you.

Im...The Master...A dark aura flashed through his eyes upon realization of the power he had just been given,but he shook his head and snapped out of his trance-like state

Archived