A new Princess.

Regiment

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((soz, my post before derped))

Sky smiled at moonlight, he had always found a rival in that bat, well she was a good warrior, that much he already knew, but when it came to flying, he knew he could win. Sky nodded at moonlight as she dragged the pony past him. He just followed the princess

"your majesty, who do you want me to keep safe?" he asked, wondering if she would rather him keep her guests safe then her

Moonlight flew back up and removed her cloak revealing her messy mane from lack of sleep and tail she looked tired and covered up her scar on her underbelly. "He bares the mark I will tell luna when she returns, " moonlight said and walked to Fae. " I will keep her safe sky," she said through gritted teeth.

Fae smiled at Sky in thanks for his concern, and sat quietly by the edge of the throne room, observing the scene quietly. She almost pitied the young princess, having such a responsibility at such a young age. It was rather sad. But earlier it had seemed the young filly reveled in the delight at being assigned such tasks, and within a day Fae had seen her mature more than she'd ever seen anyone mature. It was really quite inspiring.

She kept quiet as Moonlight intervened, noting the contempt in her voice towards Sky. She didn't understand this rivalry. Sky seemed very pleasant to Fae, and Moonlight was perfectly civil too. Perhaps it was just a race thing, or loyalty rivalry. She may never know. She listened carefully to Moonlight. "Is there such an immediate danger that I need guarding?" She asked, shocked by the thought of this safehold of a castle being breached.

Lightning stood up straight, looking up at Sky. "There is no need for protection, just watch the dungeons and make sure he doesn't escape." He looked over at Moonlight, "Please go get some rest and be ready for duty tonight." Then she turned to Silka and the other Pony. "Competition starts within ten minutes, so get your things ready. After so, please go down into the Throne room."

Lightning flew up the stairs, and into the throne room. She walked up to her throne, and sat in it. Waiting.

Moonlight sighed and continued. "If another applicant stayed behind he or she could be in his room or hiding some where, you were vulnerable and have no fighting skills so it is ideal," she explained and smiled at her she turned to her friends and whispered to them. "Scan the area and be sure to keep the dungeon secure search rooms and if he does have a friend torture him for it or ask nicely either way we need to assess luna about this," she turned back to the group as she passed them a letter to send to luna. "Yes," she said and flew over to sky. "You need to sleep through out the night sky as you can see we protect the night, " she said and made her way upstairs.

Sky turned and headed down to make sure that he dousnt escape the dungeon. Once down there he checked the lock then sat aginst a wall and started to read daring do and the saphire statue, looking at the jail every thirty seconds to make sure he knew where he was.

Sighing, Fae physically picked up her trunk and trotted after the princess, stowing her case safely in the entrance hall outside and knocking out of courtesy and letting herself into the throne hall to wait for her trial.

"Princess, excuse me but would you like me to fetch you something? A cup of tea, perhaps? A glass of milk? You seem rather worked up, although it is not my place to say such things," she bowed in apology, hoping she had not offended the young princess.

Lightning looked up at Fae, "It's okay, you don't have to get me anything." Just be ready within ten minutes, and come back down here for the competition. We will start once both of you are ready.

Sky was still guarding the prisoner when he heard something, a pebble or a bit to draw him over somewhere, unlucky for whoever did it, he isnt that stupid. He waited there pretending to be busy and distracted, and when the pony attacked, he was ready. He kicked him in the gut knocking him into a wall. Sky dashes up to him and holds him against the wall

"Who are you? why are you attacking?" He yelled at the attacker

Un-Aware of what's happening down in the dungeons, Lightning saw the two ponies come into the throne room. "Alright, here's your task. First you must clean Luna and Celestias bedrooms. After that please clean the thrones. Whoever finishes first get's the job." Lightning smiled and thought to herself for a moment. She then rang a bell, signaling for them to start.

Sky was haing no luck with the pony so he knocked him out and threw him in the jail cell with the other one. He heard a morphing kind of sound and turned and noticed it ws a changling.

"What in equestraia? a changling?"

Just as he said that five more pony's attacked him, he suspected they were changlings to. He kicked one of them into a wall, he punched another one into a steel pole. He held his ground for about 10 minutes then one of the changlings managed to give them the advantage by changing into a bear and striking at him. Although it only changes their appearance it was still intimadating in that enclosed area. Sky, although intimidated, held his ground, he knew it was usless to call for help as the dungeon door was probably shut.

"well, i always wanted a challange" he said as they surrounded him and prepared to attack

((soz if this is to far, i just felt that we needed a bit of drama...i dont even know))

((yea, and now i fight))

Sky was still fighting when he noticed a changling take his own form and leave the dungeon closing the door behind him.

"Damit" He yelped as he got smashed in the chest. He was starting to find it hard to fight 20 changlings at once in this enclsed space. Sky new his job and kept doing ot, manageing to hold the changlings at bay. He took out another three but three mroe just took there place. He wouldnt last much longer against this, it had already been a hour

(Just going to rp them for now)

We arrived and nodded at sky as he passed. "Follow moonlight orders," they said together and arrived seeing a load of changelings and sky in the middle wait what? They growled and helped fight nodding at sky. "Get the other!" They shouted at the same time warding them away from sky.

Sky,seeing his chance, nodded at the bat pony's and bolted after the impostor who was already nearly at the throne room. He knew what was happening here, and knew he had to get there soon. He went as fast as he could hoping that he could catch up.

Lightning turned around as she heard a voice. Her eyes widened. She used her magic to seal everyone off from them.

After receiving her orders, Fae cantered off to begin the task. Blissfully ignorant to the threat on the castle, she began with Luna's bedroom, mentally preparing a list of areas that needed cleaning - the cobwebby corners, the dusty surfaces, sweeping the floor, making the bed - all the while being sure to leave the personal belongings untouched. They were not hers, and she was only here to clean, not to disarrange the Princess' living space. Within 10 minutes, she had one and a half rooms cleaned.

That was when the changeling attacked.

Fae was midway through making Celestia's bed when her competition ran in. Allowing herself to stay calm, she finished making the bed, glanced around the room to make sure she had everything done, and was about to race this pony to the thrones when it morphed. Fae let out a scream as the changeling lunged at her, and ran as far into the bedroom as she can, hoping there would be a window to run past it out of the door. What in Celestia's name was going on?!

Lightning ran into Celestias room. She stood in front of the ponies and faced the changling. She used her Magic to make a wall between them, she was using all her magic and was growing tired very quickly. She was sweating, she couldn't keep it up much longer. After a few minutes Lightning's magic faded away and she collapsed. She passed out, smoke came off her horn and she didn't wake up. She was un-conscious.

Archived