A new Princess.

Regiment

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the sun arose, so did she. She got up and had her maids do her hair, her makeup and apply her armor. She smiled and trotted down the stairs, into the back room. She waited until all of the guests have arrived. She looked down at her wings. She slowly opened them and smiled. She doesn't open them up often. She was happy today. She was going to be the second Princess of the Night. She would have her own guards, preferably Bat Ponies. She smiled yet again. She lookd up at her purple mark on her horn again. She sighed, but tried to ignore it. Just before the guests arrived, the maids applied a purple dress with small white dots at the end. She slowly waited as the guests came through the door.

Moonlight slept through the morning and awoke when the party was in mid swing, she blinked her eyes as they worsened in the day butshe could still see everything as well. "Seems like I missed a lot," she said and yawned taking her stance outside on the balcony as the music played inside, ringing in her sensitive and well trained ears. Sight for hearing a definitely better thing to have. She sighed and looked down at her hooves.

She walked down the Isle as Celestia waited for her with her crown. She made her way up to the area. "Fillys and Gentlecolts." She announced. "Today is a day unlike any other." She continued with "Today I will present the Second Princess Of The Night." She smiled and said Loudly, "Princess Lightning."

Sky smiled as moon pledged her self to lightign, well that means he was on his way back to celestia's royal guard unless she still wanted him there. Sky started walking over to the coronation

Application:

Name:Iceblade

Species: Pegasus

Role:Balance between the Sun and the Moon(AKA princess that's there to stop a fight between the sun and moon)

Personality:Mischevious,dark,shuts herself off from the outside world.

Appearance:Blue and red eyes,catlike ears,whiteish-blue layered ruffled mane and white with blue streaked braided tail and white coat.

Back Story:As a filly,she had a twin. His name was Iceflash. One day,they were playing. But suddenly, her ice powers stopped hiding and went out of control,which resulted in killing her twin. She was crying out to her parents(Winter and Autumn),but they didn't come. As a result,she's been very,oh and i mean VERY untrusting of other ponies. and so her only comfort is her room in her ice palace.

Do you work in the canterlot castle, what's your occupation?No.

Who do you work for?Noone in particular,unless you include the pony god.

After Lightning recieved her crown, she went to the balcony. She said her speech, "Today I am Princess Lightning." She smiled, "I devote myself to the castle, and to the ponies of Equestria." She opened her wings and continued, "After the attack, and my spell, I will say, I will protect this Castle, and Equestria"

As Iceblade woke up, she looked at the mirror. As she went to the shower, she noticed both her eyes were red."T-this can't be right!" She exclaimed ,"I guess I'll just go to the balcony,to get fresh air."She then sighed and got dressed in her Sun/Moon amulet and crown.(She has one blue eye and one red eye.In this case both her eyes are red.)(I forgot to mention that Iceblade's coat is white and she has a pet ice fox....)

Lightning made her way down the stairs. She took off her dress and went outside. She trotted elegantly, waving at the ponies. She thought for a while, knowing she was going to be taught how to raise the moon. She looked off to the aide to see a black pony with bright yellow eyes looked at her with an evil smile. She turned her head away from him and continued down the trail

Archived