My little XCOM interest check and app zone.Two slots available.Please only join if you know about XCOM, if you dont, ask i

Im thinking of starting a XCOM RP. I just feel i should say this before i start, i know i am running a lot of RP's right now, but they are all still going on, i haven't cancelled any of them so don't think that because i am starting something new, it gets rid of the old. Anyway, back to this new RP, here is the app form, rules and other info.

APP FORM

Name:

Country:((just name somewhere in equestria you want your char to be from))

Class:

Appearance:

Species:

Specialty:

Side item:

Combat strategy and personality:

Here is info about the less explanatory

Here are the classes

Heavy: they use a rocket launcher, a machine gun, normal body armor, A pistol and any support item.

Support: They use a assault rifle, a pistol, normal body armor and any support item.

Sniper: uses a sniper, a pistol, normal body armor and any support item.

Assault: Uses a shotgun or assault rifle, a pistol, normal body armor and any support item.

Here are the ranks, we cant start high and we will level up during combat like you do in the actual xcom and only one of each

Squaddie

Corporal

Sarge:taken

Specialty: This is like if your sniper is good at stealth ect.

You can have Two side items

All classes have a combat knife, though thats quite obvious

Here are the species available: Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, 1 ALICORN max, Batpony or griffon.

If you dont know what XCOM is but you extremely want to join, here is a link for the XCOM wiki, it has all the info you will need if you want it. http://xcom.wikia.com/wiki/XCOM:_Enemy_Unknown

Rules: There will be a posting order so things don't get crazy

Play realistically, this isn't like normal xcom where you can take like 10 shots and still be fine

You do not need to post CC or WoE quality work though it is welcome.

Have fun :)

If you have any issues with any of this, just say so and il try to make everypony happy

And before i forget, my app form

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky by friends

Class: Support

Appearance: Sky has a Ocean Blue coat and Reddish Pink: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Species: Pegasus

Specialty: Sky is skilled at combat with any type of auto weapon and is also a skilled medic. He is one of the best flyers to join the XCOM project.

Side item: Medkit, grenades

Combat strategy and personality: Sky sticks to cover and corrdinates his attacks with his team mates. He never moves up without cover from his teammates except when all is clear. Sky enjoys joking around and showing off his ability's though he is always focused when the lead and plasma starts flying. He is a natural born leader and cares more about his men then the mission.

Meet you all here when you guys decide to join, oh, and il be asking a question about Xcom to see if you know it. The question will be different between the applicants. Oh, and you dont need to have complete knowledge, just basic.

Name: Midnight Star (Nicknamed Midnight)

Class: Squaddie

Appearance: Midnight blue coat with lighter mane and tail. Has owl-feathered wings and dark blue eyes.

Species: Pegasus

Specialty: Stealth, can fly very silently.

Side item: Toxic-gas grenade

Combat strategy and personality: To fly amongst the clouds unseen and shoot enemies from there. Prefers to make her kill at night.

Archived