Whispering Willow (Open)

Vexsis rolled breaking the magical duel but avoiding her sister's blast. She began channeling magic as ice crystals formed around her.

Whisper dropped the shield "move away!"

The with a loud boom a purple orb appeared. Red energy danced along the surface of the sphere. Out stepped six armored ponies their acutraments were obsidian black and shimmering silver. They martched out before a unicorn with a mail bag exited the portal and began giving every pony there a scroll reading

"Please forgive any transgressions my Daughter Willow has caused.I had sent here here to retrieve my other daughter Whisper. I will be a long shortly I have a pressing matter that needs me.*

Whisper stood with her jaw dropped at the sight of her father's praetorian guard. "Every pony should run now!"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis:(looked at Drago) Should we?

Bala:(closed his eyes)

Drago:(he smiled) We will stay...Help the good ponies out...So we are hepling ya...

Bala:...He is very powerful...i dont think he needs our hel-

Drago: phff...(he laughs) Im not a runner from adventure!

Genesis:(he sighs)...(he grabs Drago) come on...

The portal crackled as a shadow of a large pony form. First came the points of his horns and then his armored form. "Huh... Its much warmer than the ever dream..."

"Leave dad." Whisper stood her ground horn glowing fiercely.

"What? Can I not visit my daughter? Speaking of which." His horns flashed crimson as Whisper's sister vanished.

• 2 weeks later...

The Red pony stood straighter, no longer in a fighting stance. He would look slightly confused as his eyes dart from Whisper to, what seems, her father. He also seems a little.. tense though. These extra guard, that had came out as well, seem off. The armor isn't of any make he's ever seen, and that's saying something. He would listen to the conversation between Whisper and her father more before speaking up himself. His mind would wonder as he looked at the armor of the Guards, as well as the new pony who clearly is being guarded. One thing did catch his attention, though.. The Everdream... He remembers a letter given to him by a pony. Something about a friend of his and the Everdream, about.. staying there for a short period of time with some other ponies. He wonders when his friend will be home, because in the letter, it did not say.

Within this time period, he would put his hood back up. His face was getting chilled.

((I wonder if my little bit here would almost.. revive that old RP that never really got finished XD))

Drago:(his smile widen)

Bala:(he looked at him) oh no...what are you thinking?

Drago; Hey big stallion with the oldy amor!

Genesis: shut it...this isnt our fight...lets leave before the Guards find us

• 2 weeks later...

With a soundless crimson flash the silver-black armored tri-horned unicorn teleported behind the trio. "That's no way to talk to a king." His eyes glowed red showing through the holes in his helm.

Whisper spun around. "Leave them alone!" In an instant his towering frame was before her again.

"You know your mother is worried sick about you. The ponies that came to the everdream remind her of you. Well ones a pain but he can't do as much as he thinks he can." In another flash he appeared before the hooded pony.

"You. You seem to be analyzing me and my praetorian guard."

Drago smiled once more,"A king! I am Drago!!! I rebell against Kings and Queens! You loser!"

Genesis smacks the back of Drago's head causing him to fall into the snow,"Shut it!..."

Bala sighs

Drago stands up quickly,"Why you do that!?"

Gensis glares,"Lets move..." he begins to walk as well as Bala.

Drago stares at them, then smiles again. "Alrighty then! i have no idea what is going on..."

Genesis looks back

Drago rasies his hoof,"Now explain you big three hornerd wierd O, what in flaming is going on?"

The, now hooded, Red pony speaks up, "I've never seen your like. No matter how many uniforms I try to remember, yours, I don't. You also mentioned something about the Everdream. I have to ask, how's the Blue Unicorn that's there?"

The Pony Would stand straight and polite. His tone, Serious, and inquiring. His attention would then be turned to Drago, and with an authoritative voice, which is quite scary, he says, "Watch your tongue. That is no way to talk to a stranger."

With this, Drago feels like he's getting a cold glare from the Red Pony.

The armored king gave an unamused chuckle. "The child should learn when to be silent. Your friend is well. He was studying in my grand archives last I saw." Turning to whisper. "I had sent vexsis but she wanted to start a war so she could feed from the misery."

Drago smiles,"Sorry, but when meanies talk, I talk to silance them. I'm no ordianry stallion you know!" he looks at the glaring pony. "So I won't watch my tounge. I watched it since I joined the dumb Secret Guards ops, no more following orders."

Genesis facehoofs,"Blast him..."

Bala, slowly walked to Drago. His acient eyes look at him closely,"Drago....shut it...your telling them to much...now lets be of-"

Drago slowly falls to the ground,"You...guys...better...respect....me...I only want to help those, who deserve it...." he passed out.

Bala checked,"He is fine, just being in the cold to long...Sorry sire, Master Drago tends to act childish."

The red pony sighs, "He must have a poor sense of judgement. Not learning when to be quiet isn't.. good. I've known it can be detrimental to your health."

Him attempting to silence Drago failed. As well, him saying that last part shows that he's seen many "Injured" because of their tongue.

"Good, it is nice to know my friend is doing well," His hood reveals his smile of relief. "Knowing him, he'll be sticking around there for a while."

"Bending her father's trust like that to feed. It would seem you need to keep a closer eye on your children." He says.

"You're welcome to come to the everdream." A dry chuckle escaped his helm. "Oh where are my manners. I am Skarr. King of nightmares."

With another soundless flash he appeared before the loud mouth unicorn. "Now. I suggest you calm down. You have no chance against me. So let's keep this civil."

Genesis nods,"Genesis...The Phoniex Merchanry..."

Bala bows,"Bala Duesnia, the leader of Starioua Clan...and protector...Oh this young stallion...You already know his name..."

Drago's breathing was calm, sleeping away.

Bala nods,"He is...but he is a powerful leader. He only wishes freedom for all from the Monarchy...In other words, a revoultioniest. A child with a dream."

Genesis sighs,"Yup, a dumbwit...So King Skarr is it? what are you going to do now?"

Archived