Whispering Willow (Open)

*two- hundred years before*

"Oh my dear Daughter what have I done?" a shadowy figure said as he sealed a portal to Equestira. "in all my power, with all my might, I could have stopped her, I could have shown her she was my world. I should have. Vexsis, i want you to find your sister, tell her i love her." a snow white unicorn bowed her head "yes father"

*present*

[the frozen wastes near the crystal empire]

The outline of a unicorn in a full cloth head wrap stood against the blizzard "Are you all right back back there everypony?" she called out to the caravan of sixteen ponies. "we're fine wheels are kinda freezing back here!" the unicorn came back and began helping the caravan by melting the ice forming on the Wheels. "thank you Whisper." the caravan was made of nomadic ponies of the frozen wastes. although the crystal empire would have to provide a shelter atleast from this most harsh blizzard.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis:....(his black cloth blocking the horrid blizzard, the black stallion looked behind him, his blavk purple mane flapping in the air, his purple eyes looking around) Drago!

Drago:(out poped a grey stallion with blavk mane, he was grining happily, his dark green eyes darting around) cool strom isnt it?!

Bala:(sighed the old white stallion, he had a golden mane, and silver eyes)we must seek shelter Genesis! Can you see one!

Genesis:(nods) I can kinda see the Crystal Empier a few miles over there, we must hurry! Come on!

If Genesis Drago and Bala looked into the blizzard they could make out a pale white unicorn, with one red eye and one blue eye. oddly under dressed for a blizzard.

back at the Caravan Whisper pushes the cart with her magic to the crystal empire. as it reached the border she spun around "Vexsis?" she said picking up on magic that was so familiar. "Where are you? Are you causing this?" she said referring to the blizzard.

Ooc just be wandering in the blizzard and you spot my OC's or Xarionette's :P)

Drago: I love a good adventure!!!

Bala:(he sighed)...Im getting to old for this...

Genesis: wait!...Look(he squinted)...Its another pony...

Drago: Hello! You there!

Genesis: Quiet Drago, we dont know if he is friend or foe

Drago: Phfff...Hello!

(Think I'll know what to do)

The Crystal Empire was a place that could easily be reached by train. Yet for a certain pony it went the other way... and she had business to this empire. After she went off the train for causes of problems and while she was entirely wrapped in clothings to protect herself from the cold, she still was having trouble at the moment after she had walked for a long time in the freezing temperature. The wind was strong and a lot of snow was blinding her sight. Yet something would reveal itself before her... Not so far she could see the Crystal Empire. She'd look with one eye while covering the other and decided to press forward. Yet she had to do something about this wind. One of her green hooves came out of the cloak she had all over herself and with some focus, a wooden staff with a green orb appeared. Now making use of its magic, an invisible bubble would appear around her and the never-ending snow would stop going in her face. It would deviate away from her and she could finally see well. Even the wind wasn't as annoying and cold now.

The staff would disappear and she would begin to walk again. It's only then though that she would notice something in the snow. There seeme to be traces of something and whatever this was, it was going to the empire as well. She decided to follow the traces. She was started to be rather tired... but still had enough strength to make it there and once she did, she could see the back of a caravan. It seemed to have ponies in it. Were they on a trip or something? In this blizzard? She would start to get closer to it, always cloaked and hiding pretty much everything about her with it. Would they make notice of her or not?

Genesis:...(his horn glows red and black)....We are almost ther-

Drago:(runs past him) Hello!!!

Bala:...fool...

Drago:(he reached the border of the Empier) Finally! A place where no one knows im a crimi-

Genesis: (he covers his mouth)...Shut your mouth...(he looks around and spots the group of ponies ) Hello!

The phantom unicorn stalked through her blizzard. "Oh Whisper, Whisper, Whisper." she said walking the harsh winds in what would be summer attire. her horn glowing deep dark red. "I see you there little ponies. Come before me." her voice sounded comforting but carried an eerie chill.

Drago:(he came running and waved to the ponies) Whats up!?

Bala:...(he looked at the mysterious pony)...who are you?

Genesis:...(he walked slowly following Drago, he was cautious of everypony)...

"I am Vexsis." She walked tword Bala "and you are?" as Vexsis neared Bala they would notice an odd bewitching cold.

the caravan ponies helped some of their foals out of the cart "this is a very bad one huh? Are you ok Miss Whisper? You look worried" Whisper smiled and ruffled her mane "It's nothing Dazzle. just some unruly family coming to visit." she said smiling.

Standing where she was, the pony only kept looking. So far not a pony noticed her... she might have to just seek their help directly then. Yet something rather more important seemed to be taking place. As she was having the thoughts of asking for some help, she could hear a voice. It had this comforting tone to it, but she knew better than to just trust a voice coming out of nowhere like this. Was it even calling her? Did whoever who was there notice her? Besides... something like that being so close to the Crystal Empire wasn't normal. The place was supposed to be protected by the princess there.

Still hidden under her cloak she would advance toward the caravan where ponies seemed to be coming down. Nearing a few ponies, if they decided to look at her they would be able to notice at least her gentle blue eyes behind the cloak and some of her blond mane. She was intrigued, she had to say. Whoever these two ponies were, she wouldn't approach them so quickly. Yet she could tell the ponies from the caravan were fine. Some even had foals with them... if anything she would be ready to lend a hoof just in case.

A dark, red, pony trudges through the snowy wasteland. Seemingly in a warm robe, with a hood that covers over his eyes. The robe is black in appearance, keeping whatever sunlight heat, and his own body heat within. His slow movements through the snow show that he's not exactly used to this type of weather. As he scuffles towards the group of ponies, in which he's not paying much heed to who's he's headed towards, but when it comes to supplies, he's ill equipped. If he can find himself travelling with them, he'll have the needed supplies, the needed shelter, and the needed rest.

He's practically unnoticed, although one or two may just see him, as he walks up behind the Caravan.

((Hope you dont mind me butting in ^^))

"Interesting. Tell me have you seen my twin sister?" Vexsis cricled the ponies before her allowing them to see her Cutie mark that consisted of a cluster of black hearts with a rip down the center. Her horn stopped glowing as the blizzard began to slow.

"Hello miss may we help you?" Whisper said talking to the hooded mare. she looked at her looking for any signs of vexsis' bewitching spell.

Genesis:(he tensed, he kept his eyes on Vexsis).,,no...we didny

Bala:...Is she lost or missing my dear?

Drago:(his facd became serious) No I havent, do you need help?

She observed and observed, remaining aware of what was going on. It seemed like this strange one with the voice didn't go to her for now, but she was greeted by the other one who seemed to be better looking. She looked at her, keeping her hood on, not wanting to let herself be seen just yet... She remained silent for a few seconds before giving an answer. She hadn't been bewitched.

''I had been looking for the Crystal Empire for a while... perhaps it would be good for everypony to move inside of it now.''

She would say before getting closer to Whisper.

''Who is this other pony you were discussing with?''

She'd ask her at a low volume so only Whisper could hear her.

(Whisper and vexsis are twin sisters.)

The hooded made had a point. "OK every pony get the cart in the city. I'll be there in a while." She turned to the hooded mare. "How much do you know about a realm called the everdream?" She said taking offer cloth head wrap. Showing her silver eyes.

Genesis:...It can lead to...complicated problems...

Bala:...(the old pegasus looks up)...its overly bad...

Drago:(he looks around, trying to find Vexsis' sister) Bewitching? Hmm...(he smiles) I don't know much about, but sounds like a adventure

If Whisper asked that question, then it had to be related to something. The hooded mare didn't answer right away, but she already knew that she didn't have much information on this realm. She knew of Equestria mostly as well as its nature, but wouldn't refuse to hear more about this other realm.

''I'm afraid I don't know much about it... ''

She'd answer as she would look at Whisper. The mare there had taken off a piece of clothing revealing silver eyes. Those eyes looked rather particular... She'd remain careful in her mind at the moment, being on her guards about everything, but Whisper seemed nice enough to her anyway. From the corner of her eyes she could see the ponies starting to get off of the caravan. Good, she thought. At that she would return to Whisper.

''Just tell me first if it is safe to be here right now.''

"Well its nice one of you has an open mind." She smiled. "Come look into my eyes and feel your worries melt away."

"The danger my sister can bring will show if she can bewitch ponies. Other wise its our father that will pose a major threat." Whisper said to the hooded mare.

Well that was already enough to make her worry. If this sister of hers could bewitch ponies, then it was already no good. Yet what had she gotten herself into now?... She was told that not only could this sister be of potential danger, but a father too? In any case it wasn't safe enough for her. As long as this other mare was around, then she had to do something. She'd watch the ponies of the caravan heading toward the empire... As for the other ones... She turned to look at that small group of ponies and the three of them were with Whisper's sister.

''We'll have to do something then.''

She'd would tell Whisper.

Genesis:(he was looking around)...I feel we are being watch(he whispeder to Bala)

Bala:...I feel it too...

Drago:(he looks into her eyes)...Is something suppose to happen Miss? (his eyes filled with curiosity)

Archived